5.

Sandhya's POV

I was in my office doing or well trying to do my work. But the only thoughts in my mind was Viki.

I just can't get him off my mind.

It has been two weeks since we have not talked. I just don't know how to face him.

One thing that I have realised in these weeks is that I like him. A lot. Like a woman would like a man.

I knew that this feeling was much more than just liking but I wasn't really sure about it.

Am I in love with him?

Even if I am how will I ever get to know about it?

"Hey! Kaha lost ho? I have been talking to you and you are zoned out. All good?"

One of my colleagues asked me and I nodded.

"You sure? You look lost from the past few days."

I bit my lip and nodded again. I felt a hand on my shoulder and she said.

"You can share you know."

I sighed and told her what was bothering me. As I finished she smiled and said.

"Let me show you something."

She fished out her phone and showed me a picture of her and a man who was kissing her cheek. She looked so happy in that picture.

"Boyfriend?"

I asked and she nodded with a smile while looking at the picture.

"And best friend."

She said and I looked at her.

"He's your best friend."

She nodded and said.

"Chadi buddy yaar. Just like you and your best friend. Me and him are also the same. Everything was fine until one day he proposed. I freaked out kyunki maine kabhi uske liye aisa kuch nhi socha tha. He had always been just my best buddy. No romantic feelings. Maine mana kr dia and he accepted it with a smile."

She said and I started remembering Viki.

"We were back to being friends of atleast for everyone we were. Kyunki I felt the difference. We were not the same. Kuch change hua tha. Maybe the way he now openly admired me and it made my heart flutter or the way I missed him. Kyunki he obviously did not share his thoughts with me. Kyunki unme mai hi thi."

She giggled and said.

"How did you know that you love him?"

I asked the question that had been bothering me. She smiled and said.

"Mai bhi confused thi. So I asked mumma how she knew she loved papa. You feel safe with him. The thought of a family with him doesn't seem weird. You crave him physically. You like his touch. And most important. When he is not there you feel lonely even though tumhare aas paas bhut log hai."

It was as if a bulb was switched on. I knew what my feelings were. I knew what I felt for Viki.

I love him. I am in love with my Viki.

"Seems like you got your answer. I'll leave you with it. All the best."

She left while I sat there with a stupid smile remembering him and our moments.

Oh my God! I am in love with him. I am in love with Vikrant.

I don't think I'll be able to concentrate before I tell him my feelings.

So without wasting another second I take my stuff and rush to his office.

Vikrant's POV 

I was in a meeting with some clients. I was saying something when the door was barged open and I stopped to shout at the intruder but my breath got stuck seeing her here.

She was panting heavily and looking at me. I got up and dismissed the meeting.

"I am sorry. This is important."

I said and rushed out pulling her along with me. Once inside my cabin I locked the door and looked at her.

"You okay? Tu yaha kya kr rhi hai? And that too without informing. Aur aise meeting ke beech mai. Tu thik hai na? Kuch hua hai kya? Saanjh? Answer me. Say some-"

I was cut off my her. Oh well, by her lips. On mine.

She held my tie and pulled me down and smashed her lips on mine. I was shocked for a moment but closed my eyes as I realised that it was actually happening and I wasn't imagining things.

I snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her in my arms

I moved forward with her in my arms and pinned her to the wall. She moaned and we pulled back looking at each other intensely.

I picked her up by her waist and she round her legs around my waist and gasped.

I joined our lips again and we kissed hungrily. I held the back of her neck and clutched her hair tilting her head and deepened the kiss.

She moaned when I entered my tongue in her mouth exploring every corner of it.

I moved with her in my arms and took us to the couch with her straddling me now.

We finally broke the kiss feelings out of breath and looked at each other panting heavily.

Finally gaining her breath she whispered the words I have been dying to hear from the past two weeks.

"I love you."

I looked at her in disbelief. Are my ears deceiving me.

"What!?"

She smiled and cupped my face.

"I love you. I am so much in love with you."

I hugged her tightly and mumbled.

"I love you so much Saanjh."

I said kissing her head and she smiled.

"Lekin ek problem hai."

I said seriously and she frowned.

"Kya?"

"Wo maine mummy ko haan bol di jab unhone mujhe ek ladki ki photo dikhai toh."

"Kya!!?"

She shrieked and looked at me in horror.

"Viki! Tu pagal hai. Why did you do that? Abhi call kr aunty ko aur mana kr."

I burst out laughing at her expressions and she glared at me. She hit my chest and said.

"That was a very mean joke."

I laughed and she too joined me.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️