4.

About two months have passed since Adya and Arjun have been meeting each other as Advika and Arnav.

Advika and Arnav told their families that they need time to know each other and they would tell their decision later on.

Their families were more than happy to see their kids mingling with each other. While Advika and Arnav were happy to be free from the daily marriage drama.

Both Adya and Arjun have fallen for each other but didn't want to confess before telling the truth about their identity.

They were scared about the other's reaction on knowing the truth and this was what was holding them back.

Adya was getting ready to meet Arjun when she received Advika's call.

"Bro!!!! Problem!!!! Aaj jo business meet hai usme jiju ki family bhi aa rhi hai. What if we bump into each other. Wo toh pehchaan jaayenge ki mai Advika nhi hu. I mean mai Advika hu. Tu Advika nhi hai."

She said in one go making Adya chuckle.

"Chill bro aisa kuch nhi hoga. We are meeting today. Wo uss meet mai nhi jaa rhe. You are safe."

Advika sighed in relief and disconnected the call after bidding a bye.

Whereas Arnav was sitting ready in his suit as Arjun got ready to meet Adya.

"Tu itna chill kyu baitha hai. Advika ki puri family hogi waha."

He tried to give him some tension but who was he kidding.

"So? Bhabhi toh tere saath hogi na. Pehchanega kaun mujhe."

He said with a casual shrug.

Arjun chuckled and set his hair. He had finally decided to tell her the truth and then propose her today.

He reached their usual location where he had booked a private cabin for them.

She came in with a magnanimous smile and he got up to give her a hug.

She wrapped her arms around his torso and he dug his face in her hair inhaling her scent. He pulled back and kissed her head.

They gave their order and started talking while Arjun was trying to gain courage to tell her the truth.

He was sweating badly. She noticed this and scooted closer to him.

"Are you okay? Aap itna sweat kyu rhe hai? The AC is on full blast Arnav."

She said and he groaned.

"Don't call me Arnav."

She was shocked at his sudden behaviour and frowned.

"Hain? Aapka naam hai toh wahi bulaungi na."

She questioned and he closed his eyes. He turned to her and looked straight into her eyes.

"I want to tell you something. Pehle meri puri baat sunna and then react."

He said holding her hands. He told her everything from the start. How the real Arnav had asked him to replace him for a date and how everything proceeded after that.

"Mere naam ke alawa everything about me was true. My feelings and the time we spent together. Everything."

He said sincerely looking straight into her eyes and she smiled at his confession.

"I also wanted to tell you this lekin himmat hi nhi juta paayi. Aaj aapne bol dia toh mai bhi keh skti hu."

And she told him the truth about her being Adya and not Advika and how everything happened.

By the end of it both of them looked at each other and burst out laughing.

The waiter who was coming to serve their food got shocked and startled hearing them laugh suddenly. He quickly kept their food and ran out leaving the two alone laughing.

"God! Mai kitna darr gaya tha ki kahi tum mujhse naraaz na ho jaao. So let's start afresh now shall we?"

He asked teasingly and she chuckled.

"Adya Sharma."

"Arjun Singh."

They shook hands and again burst out laughing. Their hearts were finally freed of burden now.

"Waise I like the name Arjun better."

She said and he turned to her.

"Really?"

She nodded and said.

"Mujhe pyaar hai iss naam se hamesha se. Mummy toh yaha tak kehti thi ki tera pati Arjun naam wala dhundenge."

She giggled and he smirked tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Ab zarurat nhi padegi. Mummy ko bolna ki tumne khud dhund lia."

She gaped at him and then turned to the other side popping a nugget in her mouth and shrugged.

"Abhi kaha mila. You didn't propose."

He chuckled and held her hand making her turn towards him. He got down on his knee making her gasp and said looking into her eyes.

"I love you Adya. I love you so much. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She laughed happily and nodded her head pulling him up. She hugged him tightly and said.

"I love you too Arjun. So much."

He kissed her head and hugged her tighter.

On the other hand Advika was enjoying the party freely thinking that Arnav was busy with Adya.

She went to her parents when her mother called her. They were standing with another elder couple along with a young handsome man.

She greeted them and stood beside her parents. The couple smiled and blessed her.

Advika was surprised when the lady took her in an unexpected hug.

"Finally tumhe dekh hi lia. I must say mere bete ki pasand la jawaab hai."

She said making Advika's eyes widen a little. They must be Arnav's parents. She concluded.

But she did not see him anywhere around here. That means he was still with Adya. She knew how how looked because she had seen his pictures when Adya showed her.

She sighed internally.

Arnav who was standing beside his parents looked at her wide eyed when his mother said about his choice.

She was Advika? But she wasn't his bhabhi? Then who is she?

He was confused. Did she also send someone else in her place?

Advika looked at the man who was giving her strange looks and rolled eyes eyes.

The next sentence from her mother shook her entire being.

"Advika tum Arnav ke saath enjoy kro. Waise toh hume kehne ki zarurat nhi hai. Bache andar se tadap rhe honge."

Their parents laughed while Advika looked at Arnav as if she saw a ghost.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️