1.

Ayush was in his cabin working on his desktop when he heard a knock on the door.

Allowing the person in he looked up to see his PA there.

"Sir I have mailed you the presentation forwarded by the Marketing Department for the upcoming meeting."

Ayush nodded and dismissed him while opening his mail.

He went through the presentation. When he was satisfied with it he replied to his PA about the same.

He finally slumped on the chair and his eyes fell on the photo frame on his table.

He smiled and picked it up while caressing the photo.

He picked up his phone and put his password unlocking it.

"Hey! Kaisi hai tu? I am sure you must be toofani as always. Waha jyada tang toh kr rhi na sab ko. Mai bhi ok hi hu. Just finished some work. Abhi do meeting attend krni hai back to back. *Sigh* I am tired Ira. Thak gaya mai bhut. I wish tu yaha hoti mujhe head massage dene ke liye. Teri famous tel champi. Kisi ko nhi aati dhang se tel champi krni. Headache kam hone ki jagah badh jaata hai. Useless people. Kitna time ho gaya aaram se teri god se sar rakh kr soye. Tu wapas aaja yaar. Please Ira. I miss you so much. Kyu chalo gyi tu aise. Ek baar socha bhi nhi ki mai kaise rahunga tere bina yaha akela. Please Ira please. Please come back. I love you so much."

He was weeping by the end of it. He missed her so much. But what could he do to bring her back to him. She was gone. He could not bring a dead person back now, could he?

Ira, his best friend, Aadhira died in an accident 5 years ago. He had been trying to cope with her death but till this day he has been unsuccessful.

He had installed a diary app in his phone which he named as 'Ira' and records his feelings whenever he wants to talk to her. It gives him a feeling as if he was talking to her.

But the truth was that he wasn't. He was talking to a device. She wasn't here to listen to him. To hug him. To calm him. To tell him that it will be alright. That she was there with him. She wasn't.

Sometimes he wished he had told her his feelings about her. Maybe they could have been together. And maybe just maybe he could have stopped that accident from happening. It was because he kept waiting for the right time that he lost the remaining time he had with her.

He got up and went to the washroom attached to his cabin. He splashed water on his face and wiped his face clean.

Looking handsome as ever he went back out and got back to the businessman mode.

He attended the remaining meeting for the day and retired back home at his usual time making his mother sigh.

"12 baj rhe hai Ayush. This is not good beta."

He sighed in response and slumped on the sofa.

"Kaam tha mumma."

He repeated the usual words like a robot and she got more sad for her son. She wanted to talk to him about moving on and forgetting her but she knew he wasn't ready.

Not even after a full 5 years. And she didn't want to upset him more. The last time she tried he had busied himself in work so much that he started staying back in office till 4 am.

She prayed to God for her son's happiness. He had lost his smile after Aadhira. She wished Aadhira came back to him. She knew she was hoping for a miracle.

Four days later there was a business meet that one of the fellow businessmans he worked with was hosting.

It was supposedly a grand party and businessman from all over the world were invited.

Although Ayush had no interest in going but he knew it was a great opportunity for his business to expand internationally.

He got ready in his black tux with a matching tie. He set his hair and was ready for the day.

His movement seemed robotic. No smile, no expression, no emotion. He looked like he was just living and not alive.

That was what Aadhira did to him. She made him alive.

He bid his parents a bye and drove off to the venue. Only he did not know his life was going to change after this event.

He reached the place and was welcomed by the host. Ayush put on a formal smile and greeted everyone.

He was then taken to the bar side where other businessmen were present.

Taking a sip of his drink he listened to them talk among themselves while he looked around thinking how to pass his time here.

He was looking around when his eyes fell on a familiar figure and his eyes widened.

He kept looking at her figure trying to understand whether his mind was playing games with him.

When she bumped into someone and apologized with a smile he realised that she was indeed real.

But how? That accident? Her body?

No time for that. She was walking out of the venue probably leaving for the day. He kept his glass on the counter and rushed to her.

"Ira!"

He whispered as he made his way through the crowd towards her. She was out in the lawn when he caught her hand and stopped her.

She looked at him confused. No sign of recognition on her face.

"Ira! God! I-I can't believe you. Fuck! Tu thik hai. You are-"

He was unable to form a complete sentence. His mind was blocked. She was here standing in front of him alive and living.

He felt elated. He felt out of the world. Before could lean to hug her tightly she uttered the words that drained his happiness.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️