6.

Tada! Surprise!
**************************************
Sandhya's POV

We are sitting in front of our families. Nervous as hell.

It had been a week since we confessed. And we both knew that we wanted to get married to each other.

But the main task was informing our parents who are now looking at us curiously.

"Kuch bolega dono mai se koi ki kyu aise yaha bitha ke rakha hai hume. Ghar ka saara kaam pada hai aur ye dono yaha emergency meeting bula ke chupi saadh ke baith gye."

Vikrant's mother said.

"Haan bhai kuch toh bolo."

Mumma said and I looked at her.

"Wo mumma... actually...wo..."

"Aunty mai aur Saanjh ek dusre se pyaar krte hai."

Viki said holding my hand squeezing it assuringly. All of them looked at us shocked.

"Aur shaadi krna chahte hai."

I said giving them another shock. After a moment they recovered and shouted altogether.

"What!?"

"Sachhi!?"

"I knew it!"

"Ye kab hua?"

These were the different reactions we got.

Me and Viki looked at aunty.

"Aapko kaise pata tha?"

Viki asked his mother and she smiled boastfully.

"Ye dono uss trip se wapas aaye tab se pata hai mujhe."

She said flipping her hair.

"Jab se wapas aaye hai weird behave kr rhe the. Mai samajh gyi thi ki kuch toh hua hai. Aur phir jab isne hamare saath Sandhya ke ghar aane se mana kr dia jab bhaiya bhabhi aaye the mujhe confirm ho gaya. Phir iski aur Manan ki baatein sunne ke baad toh obvious tha."

Viki and me looked at her shocked.

Oh my God! My to be mother in law is a detective. She is a fucking spy. Mission abort. Mission abort Sandhya.

But it was too late. I was so in love with her son that nothing could have been done now.

Ok! Dramatic much! Hihi!

"So you love my daughter?"

We heard papa and looked at him who looked back at us with a blank face.

I saw Viki gulp and nod. Papa got up and Viki looked scared now.

I know I shouldn't be laughing but this is funny.

Papa stood near him and raised his hand. Viki closed his eyes getting ready for the hit but instead papa patted his back.

"Dhyan rakhna iska. Agar mujhe koi complaint aayi toh yaad rhe jo haath peeth thapthapa rha hai wo gala bhi daba skta hai."

Papa threatened him in a low voice.

Vikrant's POV

I gulped and nodded.

"J-ji uncle. Yaad rahega. Thank you so much."

I said and smiled. Or atleast tried to.

I heard Saanjh burst into laughter beside me.

"Oh God! You are so cute Viki!"

She said and kissed my cheek. I looked at her father wide eyed and he glared at me. I shook my head indicating that I didn't ask her to do it.

He turned around and I breathed in relief and everyone burst out laughing. I smiled sheepishly and suddenly mumma and aunty got up squealing in excitement.

Yeah! It was childhood dream. I mean when we were kids. That they become related through us.

Well, they never forced us though but it is still happening. Maybe it was destiny.

I looked at Saanjh who is smiling and talking to our mothers about something.

Two days later our families met at her home to finalise the wedding dates and start the wedding preparations.

While the priest was looking at the auspicious dates Saanjh took Riya inside to play with her since she wanted to sit on the tree swing. Well, it was swing made of wood but according to Riya wood comes from tree so it is tree jhula.

Anyway, I went behind them sneakily. Saanjh and Riya were sitting on the swing with Riya on her lap.

"Thodi si jagah chachu ke liye bhi bna do."

I said pouting at Riya and she shifted on Saanjh's lap making space for me.

"Jhula toot jaayega tumhare wazan se."

Saanjh teased me and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Achha ji. Dekhte hai."

I said and dropped my weight on her sitting in her lap.

"Owww! Vikrant! Utho. Mai marr jaaungi tumhare wazan se."

She yelled dramatically and pushed me. Me and Riya giggled at her.

She got off the swing and Riya ran inside her room looking for her large abacus showpiece to play with.

I sat on the swing. Saanjh gave me a stink eye and started to leave but I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her in my lap.

She gasped and looked at me wide eyed.

I caressed her face and started leaning in.

She pushed my chest lightly and peeked into the room.

"Riya yahi pr hai. Kya kr rha hai Viki."

"Vikrant!"

"Huh!?"

"My full name sounds so sexy from your mouth. Call me Vikrant."

I whispered huskily and she gulped when I cupped her throat lightly.

Pulling her closer by her throat I joined our lips. Her hands on my chest now went into my hair and she threaded her fingers through them.

God! I love when she does this.

I slipped my tongue inside her mouth and she moaned into my mouth.

Umm! I love that sound.

My hands went inside her shirt and I groaned feeling her soft skin under my palms.

Damn! I love her skin.

I traced her spine and felt her shiver slightly.

Fuck! I love her so much.

Our moment was broken by a loud squeal.

"Eeeeee!"

We pulled back and saw Riya standing in front of us closing her eyes with her palm and giggling to herself.

"Eee ki bachi! Idhar aao."

I said and she came running to us. She settled in Saanjh's lap who was on my lap.

She kept her head on Saanjh's shoulder and she kept it on mine.

The moment was so beautiful. I kissed her head and snaked my arms around the two of them.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️