Epilogue

10 years later

Vaani's POV

I was in the tuition centre taking the last class for the day. In these 10 years my centre has flourished a lot and I now have almost 100 students divided in batches of 25 each.

"So this is what we call the law of diminishing marginal utility."

I conclude and look at everyone's faces.

"This was our last topic for the day. Now I am going to start with the doubt session. Kisi ko apne parents ko call krna hai for pickup please do it. We are dispersing in another 15-20 minutes."

I say and start taking the doubts one by one. It takes about half an hour and after the attendance I look at them again.

"Tomorrow's class will be Mathematics. We will be doing Trigonometry. See you tomorrow guys. Have a good day."

I say and the kids start dispersing. I also collect my bag and move out after locking the centre.

I reach the compound where all the kids waited for their drivers or parents and look around for my driver when I see my hottie husband striding towards me.

A wide smile started to form on my face but before I could say anything he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly hiding his face in my neck.

"I missed you so much."

He said sniffing my hair and I smiled. He was out for a college event since the past three days.

"I missed you too."

I whispered and he tightened his hold. I opened my eyes and saw the kids looking at us and giggling.

"Umm-Ayush! Bachhe dekh rhe hai."

I mumbled but he didn't pay head.

"I don't care. They are not the ones away from their wife for three days."

He said nonchalantly and I giggled hugging him tight.

He pulled back after some time and looked at me.

"When did you come back?"

I asked and he intertwined our fingers.

"Just now."

"Just now matlab? Aap station se seedha yaha aaye hai?"

I asked my eyes wide and he shrugged as if it was not a big deal.

I smiled and shook my head at him.

"Achha ab ghar chaliye. Aapka beta itne dino se dadda dadda kr rha hai. Apparently he has found a new information and wants to share it with you."

I said and he chuckled. Holding hands we walked to the car. He opened the backdoor and we both slid in.

On the way home he told me about his event and what all he did there and I told him about my days.

We reached home and Sparsh, our 5 year old ran to his father as soon as he saw him.

"Papa!"

Ayush chuckled at his enthusiasm and held him in his arms kissing his face all over.

Ayush's POV

"Papa aapko pata hai ek animal jo sea mai hota hai wo mai Christmas Twee ki shape mai hota hai."

He said and giggled and as if just told me a secret. I raised my eyebrow at the new information.

"Achha?"

He nodded and I kissed his head in appreciation. He loves to watch discovery channel in his free time.

Vaani shook her head at us and moved towards our second born who was very happily playing with his grandmother until he saw his mumma.

"Mumma!"

He cried and made wobbly lips as tears started falling from his eyes. Little attention seeker!

"Alle mela baby. Mumma sorry."

Vaani said picking him up and cuddling him into her chest and he immediately quietened up keeping his head on her shoulder and looked at me with big doey eyes.

He started cribbing again and started to grab Vaani. She held him close and excused herself to feed him.

I went behind her to freshen up.

Locking the door she sat on the bed and started feeding him.

I sat beside them and called him.

"Krish! Hey! Look up buddy!"

He left her and looked at me curiously making my wife glare at me. She held his face and latched him again but I distracted him again.

"Ayush!"

She whisper-yelled latching him again and I shrugged innocently.

"What? He claims my territory and I am not even allowed to have a little fun."

I said pointing to her breast and she flushed slightly.

"If you do that again you will have to sleep on the couch."

She threatened or atleast tried to. Trust me she looks so cute trying to act all intimidating.

But still I got up lest she actually makes me sleep there and went to freshen up.

By the time I returned Krish was already fast asleep.

We went down and had our dinner. Coming back to our room Vaani checked on Krish again and made sure he was sleeping fine.

After our first baby we decided not to have anymore because Vaani had a very complicated delivery.

But God had something else in plan and last year we had another baby.

The pregnancy was a surprise since neither of us had planned for it but we were equally excited.

Thankfully this one went smooth with no major complications.

Vaani hadn't changed much except for a few physical changes.

I pick her up in my arms making her gasp and place her on the bed softly.

"Let me show my wife how much I missed her."

I whispered and climbed over her showing her exactly that.

The next morning I woke up to the most beautiful view. My wife in my shirt. Exhausted and sated. And all mine.

I kiss her head and thank God for sending her in my life.

Although I followed none of my principles after that strictly but I lived my life. The life I love. With the woman I love.

He afterall is the best planner in all.❤️❤️
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️