5.

Ayush and Aadhira were standing in front of her uncle's house waiting for the bomb to explode.

They rang the bell and it was opened by the same servant who looked shocked seeing Aadhira and Ayush standing there hand in hand. Aadhira in a bridal saree. Garlands in their necks and vermillion and Mangalsutra in Aadhira's neck.

She called for her uncle and everyone.

Her uncle aunty came out. Anubhav didn't. He was hiding in his parents'room waiting for them to confess so he could record.

Even his best friend's son called son was present. All three of them looked shocked to see them.

"Aa-Pranali kya hai ye sab?"

She smirked. He was about to call her Aadhira.

"Maine shaadi krli chachaji. I love him. I know aap chahte the mai Divij se shaadi kru but I don't like him that ways. I hope aap mujhse gussa nhi honge."

She said in an ever sweet tone. Anger could be clearly seen on her uncle and Divij's face.

"Kabhi nhi! Kya jawab dunga mai Divij ko. Waada kia tha maine usse. Ek kaam dhang se nhi kr skti tum!"

All three of them stormed inside his room.

Aadhira and Ayush high fived and laughed. Their job was done. It was her uncle and Anubhav's job now.

"Kya bewakoof ladki hai. Bilkul apne baap pr gyi hai. Saara plan kharab kr dia iss ladki ne. Achha khaasa Divij se shaadi krke maharaani ki tarah rehti. Lekin nhi. Aa gyi kisi aur se shaadi krke."

He shouted in anger.

"Kya faayda hua itni planning krne ka. Itni mehnat lagi thi bhai aur bhabhi ko maarne mai. Isse achhe toh isse bhi unhi ke saath maar deta. Business toh mila nhi balki 5 saal isse aur sambhalna padh gaya"

He was fuming and did not know what he was speaking.

"Uncle aapne promise kia tha ki agar mai aapki help kru unn dono ko maarne mai toh badle mai Aadhira se shaadi aur business mera hoga. Phir ye aadmi beech mai kaha se aa gaya?"

Divij asked and he looked at him apologetically.

"I am sorry beta. Mai iss bewakoof ladki ka kuch nhi kr skta."

Anubhav smirked while recording this. When he was done Anubhav got out of his hiding place making all three of them shocked.

He walked out whistling casually and the three looked at him scared. Anubhav handed the clip to Aadhira and Ayush who immediately saved it to their Clouds.

Their work was done. Aadhira thanked Anubhav and hugged him. He hugged her back and looked at Ayush.

"Khayal rakhna iska jiju. Bye di! I'll miss you."

She too nodded teary eyed and they bid their bye to him and came out.

Ayush held her hand and pulled her into his chest. She sniffled and snuggled into his warmth. He rubbed her back to calm her.

"Ghar chale?"

She asked and he smiled nodding. He held her hand and intertwined their fingers.

They settled in his car and he drove to his house. There his mother was alrwady waiting for them with an aarti thal.

As soon as she heard the car honk she took the thal and ran to welcome them.

Aadhira smiled wide seeing her after five long years.

After she applied teeka on their forehead Aadhira hugged her tightly.

"I missed you so much."

She whispered and his mother caressed her head while hugging her.

"I missed you too mera bacha. Mai bta nhi skti kitni khush hu mai ki tu thik hai bilkul."

She said and kissed her head. Aadhiria felt herself tear up. This woman was so loving and sweet.

She greeted his father who blessed her. Everyone had a huge smile on their faces.

"Khush raho dono hamesha."

His mother blessed them and she smiled looking at Ayush playfully.

"Aunty dekhiye na apne bete ko. Mai toh apne best friend se milne pr itni khush thi. Iss bande ne toh khushi khushi mai mujhse shaadi hi kr li."

She pouted for extra effects making her chuckle and Ayush straightened listening to his complaint. He looked at Aadhira accusingly.

"Koi nhi. Mai daant laga dungi. Aur waise abhi shaadi hui nhi hai. Na koi reeti na riwaaz aise bhala shaadi hoti hai. Mai nhi maanti. Pehle date decide hogi aur saare rituals ke saath shaadi hogi. Aur tum mujhe maa kehne ki aadat daal lo. Aur haan shaadi hone tak tum dono alag alag kamro mai rahoge."

She said pointing at Ayush sternly. He looked at his mother wide eyed.

"Mummy lekin-"

"Chup bilkul!"

"Mujhe meri hi biwi ke saath nhi rehne dete."

He pouted and grumbled towards his room making everyone chuckle.

"Jaao! Pacify this grumpy baby."

His mother teased her and she ran to his room giggling. She entered in slowly where he was sitting at the edge of the bed with his back to her.

"Ayush! Naaraz ho gaya?"

She sauntered to him with her hand behind her. As she neared him he pulled her oj his lap and nuzzled his nose with hers.

"Haan! Ab mana mujhe."

She bit her lip and leaned in. Their lips met in a soft kiss. He pulled her closer by holding her waist and she shivered feeling his hands on her bare waist.

Her hands went into his hair and she tugged them lightly making him deepen the kiss.

His hands started roaming all over her back and she pulled back when he tried to open the hooks of her blouse.

"Nope! Not before our marriage."

He frowned and said.

"But we are married."

She shook her head and said.

"Suna nhi tune maa ne kya kaha. Not until we get married with proper rituals."

He groaned and said.

"Why? Can I not spend time with my wife?"

She giggled at his cute face and said.

"You can lekin limits mai. Haathon pr control rakh apne."

She held his hands which were still on her blouse in case she changed her mind.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️