1.

Ruhanika's POV

"Mam? May I go to washroom?"

Kriti, my student asks me and I nod. She leaves towards the washroom bouncing.

I start checking the homework sheets and the class erupts in loud noises.

Kids! I shake my head and let them be for some time.

This is one thing I love the most. Teaching kids. It is my detox. Seeing innocent kids, happy with life, no worries about anything.

The bell rings indicating the end of the day. The kids shout in excitement and one by one they are dispersed.

I stay back until 2 pm and then leave for home.

I reach home and saw my father in the kitchen making lunch. I smiled and hugged him from behind keeping my cheek on his back.

"Aa gyi meri gudiya? Chalo khaana bhi taiyar hai. Jaldi se haath muh dho kar aa jaao."

He says and pushes me towards my room. I giggle and go to my room to freshen up.

By the time I am out he has already set the table.

We sat down and I opened the lid of the dish. My eyes shone up in excitement.

"Malai Kofta! I love you papa!"

I grin with happiness and papa caresses my hair.

"Teri mummy jaisi toh nhi bana skta lekin achhi bana leta hu."

He joked. My mother passed away a few years after my birth. I don't even remember her properly. But I know papa misses her.

"Maine unke haath ka kabhi khaya bhi nhi. Mere liye toh aap sabse best ho."

He pats my head and we start eating.

We spent the day watching movies and playing games like we always do.

This is my world. My small world. Me and my papa.

At night I sit in my room and write today's letter to mumma. I do this every night. Even though I don't remember her but I think that doing this connects me to her in a way.

And I love writing to her. I write to her about me and papa and what we did the whole day. After writing the letter I put it in the drawer where all the other letters are.

I then lay down on my bed and pull the duvet over me. Letting the tiredness of the day take over I close my eyes and slip into a peaceful slumber.

Shaurya's POV

"Get that bastard here now. Uss kamine ko pata chalna chahiye kis se panga lia hai uss ne."

Rashit, my second in commands orders angrily. He is the hyper and aggressive one among us while I believe in being calm and dangerous.

And the bastard he is talking about right now is that Vineet Kapoor. He took loan from us five years back saying that he would return it in few months.

His few months are not over yet. It's not like we don't have money or something but he has been playing us since years now.

In the next two hours that Kapoor is standing in front of us shivering in fear.

Why? Well, maybe because Rashit is holding a gun in his hand and glaring at him like he wants to kill him. Which he does by the way.

"So? Mr. Vineet Kapoor? Kya socha hai aapne? Paanch saal se aapke kuch mahine pure nhi ho rhe?"

"Sir-sir wo mai-mai bas-bas wapas-"

He stuttered and shivered. Hmm. Good for him.

"Isse kya puchh rha hai Shaurya. Mai bta rha hu. Let's finish him right here. Ye paise toh wapas krne nhi wala."

Rashit gritted out and that man almost peed his pants. I cleared my throat to control my laughter.

"We give you five days Kapoor. Either return our money or pay with your life."

I stated and he fell on his feet. He joined his hands and pleaded.

"Sir-sir please sir. Mai paanch din mai 5 crore kaha le laaunga sir?"

He held my feet and begged.

"Fine then. Pay with your life."

I motioned Rashit and that man yelled.

"NHI. Nhi sir-mai-mai-meri beti le lijiye aap."

I looked at him appalled. Did he just say that?

"Kya?"

I asked to double check whether I heard

"Meri beti le lijiye aap sir. Mujhe chhod dijiye."

What the fuck is this man saying?

"Mai kya krunga tumhari beti ka?"

I asked incredulously.

"Sir wo bhut khubsurat hai. Aapko jo krna hai wo kijiye. Mujhe chhod dijiye sir. Please sir."

I am Rashit exchange glances and he points his gun towards this bastard. I motion him not to.

I turn towards another one of my men.

"Iski beti ko lekar aao. Aur haan. Koi zabardasti nhi honi chahiye. Understood?"

He nods and rushes off to his task.

"You can leave Mr. Vineet Kapoor. Aur iske baad mujhe apni shakal bhi mat dikhana. Get lost."

I yell at him and he scrambles off.

Rashit looks at me in disbelief.

"What the fuck did you do?"

I sigh and look at him.

"That man didn't even think twice before selling off his daughter to save himself. Do you think wo ye cheez kahi aur nhi kr skta. That girl is not safe with a man like that. Atleast yaha we can guarantee this doesn't happen. This is what we do Rashit. Save girls from getting sold."

I said and he nods in understanding.

"Dobara agar ye kamina mujhe kahi dikh gaya na mai isse wahi goli maar dunga. Fucking bastard!"

He growled and stomped off to his room.

I got up and straightened my suit jacket. I went to my room and removed the jacket.

Placing it on the couch I sit near the in room bar.

I pour myself a glass of whiskey and gulp it down in a go.

The bitter taste burns through my throat calming my senses.

Being a businessman is difficult. Being an anti-mafia is even worse.

I just hope they bring the girl safely and her so called father doesn't cause any more problems.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️