4.

Its been a few weeks since that incident and Mihira was ok now. She had cleared out everything with Kiyansh the same day and the two were back to talking terms.

They were infact becoming good friends. Surprisingly Mihira felt his company very comforting. She did not feel threatened by him.

For the first time in her life she wanted to tell someone about everything. But she did not have the power to live all that again. She did not want him to leave knowing her truth.

She knew somewhere in a deep corner of her heart she had started developing feelings for him but she couldn't accept it just yet.

She was sitting with him in her room's balcony. The two were silently gazing stars. Well, she was gazing stars and he was gazing his star.

"Have you tried seeing a therapist?"

She heard his voice and turned to look at him. He was already looking at her with an emotion she couldn't decipher.

"Huh!?"

"I read! About haphephobia."

She looked away and he sighed.

"Mihira! Its not a disease. Its just a state of mind. And you can overcome it. If you want to that is. I know someone who is a therapist. She can help. Agar tum kahogi toh mai usse baat kr skta hu."

She did not say anything for some time and sighed thinking she didn't want to.

"I don't want to go alone."

He heard her whisper after some time. He looked at her. She had her head bowed.

"Tum chaloge mere saath?"

She asked like a little kid and he felt his heart ache at her vulnerable self.

"Ofcourse I will."

He said without any delay and smiled at her.

"Just let me know when you want to go. Ok?"

She nodded and they again went to star gazing. This time with soft smiles on their faces.

A week later Mihira was getting ready for her first session. She had finally gained courage. Although she did not tell anything to her family. She couldn't tell them the reason. Not yet.

Kiyansh was in the living room of her house waiting for her. She came out looking extremely nervous.

He wanted to hug her and tell her that everything would be fine. But he could not. So he just looked into her eyes and let his eyes talk.

She took a deep breath and they moved out towards his car.

All the while she was fidgeting with her fingers and taking deep breaths to calm herself.

They stopped in front of the clinic where his friend worked and looked at her.

"Mihira! It will be fine. Mai yahi hu."

He said and she nodded with a grateful smile. She knew he would be there. Starnge how she started trusting him so much in such a short period of time.

They sat waiting for her turn and she looked at him nervously when her name was called.

He assured her by blinking his eyes and went inside with her. He introduced both the women and went out when he was asked to.

"Mihira! First of all I want you to relax. Whatever we talk about or whatever you tell me is going to he totally confidential. No one is going to know about it. Not even Kiyansh."

She made it clear and Mihira nodded.

"Good! Now as soon as I press this timer you have half an hour. Speak whatever you want. About your day, about a hobby or anything you want to talk about. Wo half an hour is only yours. I won't speak a word. And then I'll be giving you some tasks jo tum next session se pehle krne ki koshish krogi and will also make a report of it in this journal. Ok?"

She nodded again and the woman smiled.

"Great! So I am going to start the timer. You can talk about anything. Let's start from your hobbies, likes and dislikes?"

Mihira nodded and she started the timer with a smile. The first 10 mins she was really nervous and stuttered a lot. But slowly she stated relaxing and told her about her hobbies, what she liked to do and what she did not like.

The woman silently listened to her and made notes of important points.

The timer buzzed indicating that half an hour was over and Mihira sighed happily. She felt happy. To talk freely about herself.

The woman gave her a few tasks and the journal and gave her next week's date.

She thanked her and went out happily where Kiyansh was waiting for her. Seeing her smile his lips curled into one too.

"How was it?"

He asked and she smiled.

"Very good! Look!"

She showed him the journal excitedly and he chuckled seeing her so happy for the first time.

"Wow what is this?"

"Homework!"

She said and he chuckled.

Over a month had passed and two days back was Mihira's 4th session. Which was the most difficult session till now. She had finally told the reason of her fear. All throughout the session she had sobbed, vomited twice and almost passed out.

Coming back home she had developed a temperature and Kiyansh had no idea how to take care of her without touching her. So he did the only thing he could. Called her mother over.

She was much better now and her temperature too was back to normal.

He recalled the conversation he had with her therapist after her breakdown.

"Kiyansh I am not going to tell you what she told me. But itna kahungi that she has gone through a lot. Something no child and infact no one should go through."

Her words made Kiyansh scared. But he listened on.

"You need to he patient with her. She trusts you and I want you to never force her."

He frowned and she continued.

"What I am trying to say is now that she has come out with it there is a possibility that she tries to develop physical touch. Not that way. It might start with slight touches and brushes on fingers. And because you are the closest to her she is going to approach you."

He nodded understanding what she was saying.

"Let her do whatever she is trying to. Don't stop her. Don't scare her. And most importantly tum kuch mat krna. Let her move at her pace. If she holds your hand don't hold it back unless she asks you to. I hope you understand mai kya kehna chah rhi hu."

He nodded and thanked for helping her.
**************************************
Before signing off I would like to state a few things.

First, to everyone who needs to hear it. Going for therapy does not make you insane.

If we go see a doctor when we are not well then why can't we go see a therapist when our mental health is not good.

Mental health is important guys. Please take care of yourself ❤️.

Also, if you ever need someone to talk to you, your author is always there. I may not be a good advisor but I am a damn good listener😉.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️