1.

Nina stood in front of the mirror and put a clutcher in her hair leaving half of them open. She was never a fan of completely open hair or completely tied hair.

She then dabbed her favourite lip gloss again not being a fan of lipsticks or makeup in daily routine. Sometimes or on special occasions its fine. But if she got ready the same way everyday then what would be the difference between a normal day and a special day.

She pouted and blowed kisses in the mirror giggling to herself.

The door to her room opened and her mother walked in.

"Agar sajna dhajna ho gaya ho toh naastha kr le aakar. Late ho jaayegi first day hi."

She said looking at her daughter's love for her own self.

"Mumma! First day hai college ka. Thoda toh achha dikhne do. Aur kya pata koi ladka mujhe pasand hi karle. Ya mai kisi ko pasand krlu. Sahi toh lagna chahiye na."

She said with a sweet smile and although her mother knew she was joking she hit her arm playfully.

"Hayee! I am so excited. Finally wo school ke discipline se azaadi milegi ab. Jab chahe jaao jab chahe aao. Jo class attend krni hai kro jo nhi krni mat kro."

She said dreamily as if already imagining it. Her mother caressed her cheeks lovingly and then patted them in a light slap making her come out of her dreamland.

"Padhai krne jaa rhi hai. Awaragardi krne nhi. B.Tech li hai beta tune."

She said as if reminding her and Nina pouted.

"Arre kr legi bhagywaan. Aap kyu chinta kr rhi hai. Smart beti hai aapki. Aur waise bhi ye sab toh shuru shuru ke shauk hai. Phir apna goal toh usse pata hi hai na."

Her father came to her rescue and she grinned at her father nodding. She then looked at her mother and said.

"Dekho! Papa smart hai. Bina matlab tension leti ho aap."

She said side hugging her and her mother smiled kissing her head.

After having light breakfast knowing that her mumma won't let her off without it she rushed out of the house.

She took a rickshaw to the metro station and boarded the metro.

Her papa had already explained her the route atleast 5 times since yesterday so she knew it by heart now.

She reached my new college in 30 minutes and sighed excitedly.

She enter in showing her Id card and open her phone to check on which floor and room her class was.

She saw a lot of kids on the floor. Everyone seemed excited about the new journey.

She went towards the room where her class was.

She met a lot of students and introduced herself with a huge smile on her face. The excitement on everybody's faces were clear.

"Hii. You're from M section?"

A girl asked me and she smiled nodding.