4.

"He wanted papa's business aur unhe laga ki after papa's death business toh unhe hi milega. What he didn't know was mere 18th birthday of papa transferred all the business in my name. Run wo krte the but I was the owner. Accident sight pr jab wo aaye toh he saw all three of us injured severely but alive and breathing. He just pulled me out and then unhone -"

She choked back a sob as she imagined the scene.

"He burned them alive Ayush. Wo jinda the. Lekin uss aadmi ne unhe jinda jala dia."

Ayush hugged her tighter and closed his eyes. He had known her parents since they were kids. He and Pranali were neighbours and his Anuj uncle and Prity aunty were the sweetest people he had met.

They pampered him like their own child and never discriminated between him and Aadhira.

His heart ached thinking about the two. He felt enraged at the man who was behind all this.

"Luckily for that man jab mujhe hosh aaya toh mujhe kuch yaad nhi tha. He took advantage of this and tried to manipulate me into naming the business on his name. Lekin maine aisa nhi kia. So he tried to hook me up with the son of his best friend jisko usne bachpan se paala hai. That was the moment when all my memories came back. The only person who was my constant support there was their own real son. Anubhav. Wo hamesha se apne parents se pareshan tha and when I told him what all I heard he was more than angry aur usne mujhe support kia in all this."

By the end of it she was crying silently. He just rubbed her back and let his heartbeat calm her.

"So what are we going to do of them now?"

"I don't want to think about them right now."

He hummed and hugged her feeling relax. He smiled when she kissed his chest where his heart lay.

"You love me?"

She asked in a whisper and he opened his eyes.

"I did!"

She looked at him and asked.

"Aur ab? Ab nhi krta?"

He clicked his tongue and said.

"I assumed you were dead. Toh maine move on kr dia."

She gasped and looked at him wide eyed.

"Abhi toh tune kaha tha you never had a girlfriend."

"Haan toh never had na. But ab I do."

He shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Toh chhod mujhe. Apni uss girlfriend ko hi pakadna aise."

She started wiggling in his arms and he tightened his hold. He pecked her cheeks and rested his forehead on hers.

"You really think mai kabhi tere alawa kisi aur ko choose kr skta hu."

She smiled and rubbed her nose on his making him smile.

"I love you Ira."

He whispered and she hummed.

"Say it back!"

He prompted her and she chuckled.

"I love you."

He smiled and cupped her face. He looked into her eyes and then at her lips.

"Ira! May I?"

She smiled. She knew he had waited five years for this but was still asking for her permission.

Closing her eyes she leaned in a closed the remaining distance between their lips.

He smiled and pulled her lower lip between his lips and sucked on it savoring it like it was the last piece of his favourite chocolate.

She got on her knees without breaking the kiss and sat on his lap straddling him while he deepened the kiss making her moan.

He laid back such that she was now directly on top of him and could feel her effect on him. *Ahem*

She pulled back and looked into his eyes. She could feel him under her. He was aroused and so was she. But they knew their limits.

Both of them smirked and leaned in again. They kissed until they were out of breaths and their minds knew nothing else than each other.

After one last final peck she slumped on him feeling tired. He kissed her head and picked her up in the same baby position.

He took her to bed and put her down carefully. She purred and asked him to join her. He did so smiling and both of them dozed off cuddling each other.

The next when they woke up it was 5 in the evening. Aadhira opened her eyes and saw Ayush already looking at her with a smile.

She smiled and kissed his jaw. Suddenly her mood turned sour and she asked looking at him.

"What now? Uss aadmi ka kya karna hai?"

She was referring to her father's brother. His killer.

"He wants you to get married to his friend's son for the business right?"

She nodded and he smirked.

"Marry me!"

She looked at him wide eyed. He chuckled and kissed her head.

"If you marry me he won't be able to marry you off to that man."

She nodded and said.

"Woh toh mai waise bhi kr leti. But I want them to be punished for their crime. I want to get justice for mumma papa Ayush."

He smirked again and she frowned.

"Wo khud confess krega."

"But how?"

"Come on Ira. Tum mujhse shaadi krke uska plan flop nhi kr dogi. Ofcourse he will go bonkers and will be enraged."

She thought and nodded.

"And ofcourse hamare saamne he won't confess. Mai Anubhav ko ready rakhungi to record his confession. You are a genius Ayush!"

She said excitedly and kissed his cheek making him chuckle happily.

That day they went to their respective places.

Ayush told his parents about everything Aadhira had told him and also about their marriage plan.

They supported him but on the condition that after everything would he sorted he would marry her in a proper manner with all the rituals and everything.

He agreed and they decided a date for their plan marriage.

Two days later they got married in a temple.

Time for action now!
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️