3.

Mihira looked at the door alarmed but sighed in relief seeing Kiyansh there. She put the knife down again and smiled at him.

He smiled and entered in. He stood at a respectable distance from her and asked her.

"What's happening?"

"Pipe leak."

She replied and he nodded.

"Mai tumhe invite krne aaya tha. You made such delicious food for me so I want to treat you with dinner. Tonight? At my place?"

He asked and she looked at him surprised.

"Umm. It fine iski koi zarurat nhi hai. As a neighbour mai itna toh kr hi skti hu."

She tried denying but he was adamant.

"I know but still. As a gratitude. Please!"

He said and she looked at his pleading face for some time and sighed nodding.

"Great! So tonight 8 pm at my place? Cool?"

She nodded and he grinned at her.

"You want me to stay?"

He asked eyeing the plumber working in the kitchen. She looked at him wanting to say yes but didn't know how to put it. Will he question her why? What will she answer?

She shook her head trying to give him a smile. He understood that she wanted him to stay but couldn't ask him so he sat himself down.

"No issues! Mai phir bhi ruk jaata hu. Itne you tell me ki tum kya khaaogi?"

She smiled understanding what he was doing and told him that she would eat anything he wants to make.

After the plumber left he too left shortly saying that he needed to prepare for the evening.

She smiled closing the door behind him but soon her smile fell.

No! Mihira! You can't feel this. You cannot. The scars that person gave her wouldn't let her. The condition she suffered from won't ever let her fall in love. And even if she did where will that relationship ever go.

She would never be able to trust anyone. Because the person she trusted the most broke it brutally.

Just this dinner and then I'll have nothing to do with him. YES! She vowed to herself.

It was 7:45 and she was ready in a simple top and matching black denim jeans with a hoodie on top.

Dabbing a little lipgloss she went out of the house to his door.

Her hands shaking with nervousness.

"Its ok Mihi! It will be fine! Kuch nhi hoga. You are safe."

She assured herself and rang the bell with a smile although her hands were still sweaty and she had a nervous expression on her face.

A few seconds later he opened the door with a huge smile. He was dressed it a simple full sleeves t shirt paired with blue jeans.

She looked at him properly for the first time. He looked extremely handsome with that casual grin.

"Hey! Welcome in."

He welcomed her in and she smiled politely. He shut the door behind them and she clutched her phone tightly giving him a nervous smile.

Since the dinner still wasn't ready so he indulged her in a casual conservation about themselves.

About half an hour later he bought the food and they ate while talking in between. Well, Kiyansh talking and Mihira nodding or replying to his questions.

After dinner they sat in the balcony and she closed her eyes enjoying the cool breeze.

He observed her and a smile formed on his face. He knew he had formed a crush on her the moment he saw her but his feelings were getting stronger by the day.

Suddenly the air turned chilly and she shivered.

"Andar chale?"

She asked softly and he nodded. She got up and started moving inside when he held her hand to say something.

But she pulled it out harshly with a loud gasp and turned to look at him wide eyed. He was confused at her reaction.

"Kya hua?"

He asked going near her but she shook her head violently and moved back.

"Nhi! Don't!"

She mumbled over and over and continued to move back looking at him wide eyed.

"Mihira kya hua? Are you ok?"

He asked cupping her cheek but jerked back when she pushed him and yelled.

*Trigger warning (Mentions of Panick attacks)*

"Nhi! Don't touch me! Please! Please don't touch me! Dur raho mujhse!"

She shouted and fell on the floor with her back to the wall and curled her knees to her chest while gasping for breath.

Kiyansh who was shocked at her reaction realised what was happening. She was having a panick attack.

He didn't what he had done but something he did that triggered it. He too sat in front of him at a good distance and said.

"Fine! I am not coming near. I am sorry. Mihira look at me. Meri taraf dekho. Yes! Follow me now! Take deep breaths. Yes like this. Very good!"

He said and showed her what to do and thankfully she followed. After some time she was calm but her body was still shaking.

She couldn't at him in the eye. He slumped down keeping his head on his knee. His own heart beating wildly.

*Trigger end*

"What happened? I did something right?"

His voice cracked a little.

"Please tell me Mihira!"

He pleaded when she did not answer. She muttered something which he couldn't catch.

"Huh!?"

"I am haphephobic. I can't stand when someone touches me. A male."

His heart ached at her broken voice. He knew from her voice that she wanted to say something more.

"I am sorry. I didn't know about it."

She shook his head and he continued.

"Want to talk about it?"

She again shook her head biting her lips from stopping the sob to escape. Her throat ached from the tears she was gulping down.

"Mihira!"

He called her softly and she looked at him teary eyed trying to give a smile.

"Are you ok?"

She blinked her eyes once and a tear fell free.

"I will be."

She whispered and he shook his head.

"I want you to know that if you ever feel like you want to let it all put and need someone to talk to. Mai hamesha hu. Raat ke 2 bje ya subha ke 5 bje you can come here anytime."

He said making her even more emotional.

"Promise me Mihira?"

He prompted when she did not reply and she nodded while wiping another tear.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️