7.

Vaani's POV

My heart was beating at an abnormal rate as I entered the room at night. His words and our deed from the morning was very much alive in my mind still.

Gosh! How did I get so bold? I blushed remembering my actions.

As soon as I closed the door behind me I was pulled back.

I gasped and bumped into his chest. He was smiling mischievously.

"Why are you blushing Mrs Yadav? Did you do something? Or are you about to?"

He whispered the last part and I looked at him wide eyed.

"Ayush!"

I whined and he laughed kissing my head.

"Tell me seriously. Are you ready for this? Or you need more time? We can wait Vaani."

I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

"I am ready Ayush. I am yours Ayush. And I am ready to be yours in every sense."

He looked into my eyes for a moment and then slowly picked me up in bridal style. He carried to me the bed and placed me on the center of the bed very carefully as if I was made of glass.

He hovered over me and slowly leaned in looking into my eyes.

Our lips met in a slow and passionate kiss.

Author's POV

*Mature content ahead*

Their kiss slowly turned hungry and their hands started roaming on each other's bodies.

Ayush cupped her face slowly moving his hands down her jaw, neck and hands. He intertwined his fingers with hers and held her hands above her head.

He broke the kiss and removed his shirt in one swift motion and threw it away crashing his lips on hers again.

She moved her hands all over his back. Teasing and scratching his muscled back.

He pulled back when she pushed his chest feeling out of breath. Looking into her eyes again he leaned in and started kissing her jaw trailing kissing down her neck.

He sucked and nipped her skin there and moved away only when he was satisfied with his work there.

His hands moved down to the hem of her shirt all the while looking into her eyes.

He slowly started pulling her shirt up exposing her stomach.

He stopped abruptly seeing nervousness and apprehension in her eyes.

Understanding her feelings he got up and dimned the lights. She smiled gratefully at him and he kissed her once before resuming to pull her shirt up.

They could still see each other but the dimmed lighting eased her nervousness.

She got up and helped him remove the shirt. She was sitting in her bra and both of them looked into each other's eyes waiting for the next move.

He slowly moved his hands behind her and unhooked her bra making her breath hitch.

He slowly took off her bra looking into her eyes. His eyes didn't trail down even once.

Only when she smiled and nodded did he look down gathering her in his arms.

He slowly kissed his way from her collarbones down to her cleavage and finally stopped at her breasts.

Looking into her eyes he licked her nipple and she shuddered at the intense gaze of his.

He took it in his mouth sucking and nipping it with his teeth. She closed her eyes arching her back and clung to him letting him do his work.

After he was satisfied with her breasts he gently lowered on her the bed and trailed kisses down her stomach teasing her navel making her giggle in between.

She turned their positions sittting on her stomach and started kissing his chest repeating his actions with his nipples.

He closed his eyes and let her lead. He opened his eyes when she started pulling his pyjamas down.

She didn't look into his eyes but pulled his pyjamas down along with his boxers. He felt her breath hitch for a moment before she started grinding on his erection with her clothed core.

Ayush groaned and held her hips while she had her eyes closed and head thrown back.

When it felt too much for him he turned their positions and fumbled with her pyjamas.

Pulling them down and throwing them away with her panties following suit, he quickly tore open a condom and rolled it on his length.

As he positioned himself near her entrance she round her legs around his waist and he slowly entered her making her close her eyes as pleasure mixed with pain shot through her.

He settled inside her giving her time to adjust and started moving when she asked him to.

As promised he made slow and sweet love to her till the only thing and the only name she moaned was his.

He made love to her multiple times that night and they slept in the wee hours of the morning fully sated and content.

*Mature content over*

The next morning Ayush wakes up at 6 and sees his wife snuggled into him like always. This time naked.

He smiled and caressed her naked back making her sigh in content even in her sleep.

She moves closer to him and hides her face in his neck. Her hot breath tickling his neck.

He kissed her head and slowly got out of bed. He got ready for the gym and had just come out of the washroom when she woke up stretching herself.

She smiled at him lazily and he pecked her lips.

"Gym?"

She asked and he hummed caressing her hair. She looked at him and suddenly blushed red. She hid her face in his palm turning sideways and he looked at her amused.

She was one of a kind. Bold one moment and a bheegi billi the next.

But oh did he love her. So so much.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️