2.

Shivansh's POV

I am finally back after 8 long years. Back to my country. Back to my people. Back to my family. Back to home.

The driver stopped the car in front of my house.

I step out and take a deep breath in. This feels home. This feels good.

My smile widens when the gate opens and I see my family standing there.

Papa with a soft proud smile which makes my heart soar with happiness. Mumma with a wobbly teary smile and Dia with a wide excited smile while jumping on her feet lightly like the excited brat she has been.

I move towards them and touch Papa's feet hugging him. He pats my back and whispers in my ears.

"I am proud of you."

I smile widely at him and then move to mumma taking her in a tight hug. She hugged me tightly and sniffed in my chest.

"Mera bachha!"

She whispers and kisses my head. As soon as I am out of the hug the little koala jumps on me and hugs me tightly.

"I missed you bhai. So much!"

She yells in my ear and I chuckle holding her securely.

She got off and asked me still grinning like a madwoman.

"Kya kya laaye aap mere liye?"

"Ek bag pura tere liye hai. Aaram se dekh lena."

She woohooed and I chuckled moving inside and that's when I saw the little figure hiding behind the pillar.

I was looking at her when Dia spoke.

"Bhai aapko Aashi yaad hai? Meri best friend."

Dia introduced and I nodded. How can I ever forget her.

I went to my room to freshen up and by the time I came back down she was gone.

Mumma got me her brownies and had almost 5 of them in one go.

"I missed this so much."

I almost moaned at the taste. My mother is an amazing baker.

We sat for a long time discussing about my life there and everything. Dia opened her gifts one by one and was jumping happily seeing each one of them.

I gave mumma her gifts too and she smiled kissing my head.

I got somethings for papa too and gave it to him.

"Iss bag mai kya hai bhai?"

Dia asked looking at the fourth unopened bag.

"Wo-umm-isme mere friends ke liye gifts hai. Mai andar rakhke aata hu."

I said clutching the bag close to me. Keeping it safely in my room I came back to have dinner.

After a hearty dinner after so long I went to my room as I was too tired because of the jet lag.

I was on my bed when a knock came.

I allowed the person in and mumma came in.

I sat up and said.

"Knock kyu kra aapne? Aa jaate."

She smiled and said.

"Bache bade ho gye hai ab. Maa baap ko knock krna padega ab toh."

She settled on the bed and I laid my head on her lap. She started caressing my hair and I asked.

"Kaise ho aap?"

She smiled and cupped my cheek.

"Tu aa gaya hai na. Ab thik hu. Bhut miss kia maine tujhe. Ghar suna sa ho gaya tha."

I smiled and asked.

"Kyu? Uss babak queen ne bolna band kr dia tha?"

She chuckled and said.

"Aadhe time toh wo Aashi ke yaha hoti thi. Haan jab Aashi yaha aati thi tab bada entertainment hota tha. Dono ladkiyan bas pura din baatein hi krti rehti hai. Pta nhi itni baatein kaha se aati hai inke paas. Lekin inki gossip hoti badi mazedaar hai."

We both laughed and I sighed snuggling into her lap. We both stated silent for some time.

I wanted to say a lot of things. But something in me said that it wasn't right. Like it always said.

"Kuch kehna chahta hai?"

I heard mumma and I shook my head hugging her tightly.

It was almost a week since I returned. I had started going to office since today and honestly today was pretty hectic.

Being the first day I had to meet all the employees and attend a lot of public meetings and conferences.

The moment I returned back home I heard Dia's loud squeal.

She was jumping around mumma dancing in excitement while mumma and papa were smiling softly.

Mumma saw me and smiled mischievously. I loosened my tie and moved to them.

"Kya baat hai bhai? Kyu itna phudak rhi hai?"

I asked Dia and she turned to me hugging me tightly.

"Aapki shaadi ho rhi hai bhai?"

She yelled with excitement and I froze. What?

"Kya?"

I asked her and she grinned like a fool.

"Yes! Aaj hi mumma papa ne aapki aur Aashi ki shaadi ki baat ki hai. Abhi tak usne haan nhi ki lekin aap tension mat lo. She is going to say yes. I'll make sure of it. Aapki shaadi ho rhi hai bhai. Aashi meri bhabhi banegi."

She jumped around and I just stood there trying to comprehend what was happened or had rather happened.

I looked at mumma and asked her through my eyes. She smiled and nodded and I cleared my throat.

"Jab uska jawab aa jaaye toh let me know."

I said as coolly as possible. I went to my room and shut the door behind me.

A smile slowly started forming on my face and soon I was grinning like a fool.

The thing that I always thought was unethical for me to do was happening on its own.

I just am praying that she says yrs because I don't know how I am going calm myself if this hope shatters.

I slumped on the bed still smiling dreamily.

Please say yes Aashi. I love you so much. I just can't wait for you to say yes and be mine forever. I don't want to stop myself from loving you anymore.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️