Epilogue

*6 years later*

Kiyansh turned and stirred from his sleep. His gaze fell on a naked back and he smiled.

He kissed her naked shoulder and she snuggled back into him pressing her uncovered ass into his already semi hard erection.

He groaned and pulled her closer stopping her movements and whispered into her ear.

"Stop moving jaan! You are already tired. I don't want to tire you anymore."

She moaned in her sleep and he kissed her head. They had slept a few hours back after rigorous lovemaking and the two were really tired.

All day long their works kept them busy then coming back home their naughty monkey kept them on their toes and they could never get time for each other.

Yesterday both of their patience broke and after making their son sleep they jumped in bed.

She turned in his arms and slept snuggling into her like a baby bear making him smile and close his eyes.

The clock struck 8 and the alarm to his phone rang.

He slowly woke her up.

"Baby go and wear something. Mai Aman ko uthta hu."

She hummed in sleep and he kissed her head and went to the room adjacent and knocked.

His parents were staying over for some days so the toofan was sleeping with them.

His mother opened the door and he said he needed to wake Aman up for school.

He was very well aware of Aman's antics and knew that he is not going to wake up easily and throw tantrums.

He picked him up in his arms and Aman slept there peacefully as if nothing had happened.

He slowly shook him on his way back to his room.

"Aman! Utho bache! School jaana hai na."

Aman whined and hugged Kiyansh more tightly and shut his eyes firmly. Kiyansh chuckled and kissed his head.

When Aman didn't wake up on multiple tries Kiyansh sighed and did the only thing which he knew would work.

He held Aman's hand and made him stand. At first his head tipped back in sleep but Kiyansh made him stand firmly making Aman whine and cry a little.

Mihira came out wearing her clothes and Aman whined and motioned towards her.

She chuckled at her son's expression which seemed like his father was torturing him and he needs rescuing.

She took him in her arms and he snuggled into her.

"I'll get him ready. Iske kapde aur bag ready krdo tab tak."

She said and took him inside. Kiyansh did what he was asked to.

He heard the bathroom door open and out came his wife wrapped only in a towel. Her delicious naked legs and cleavage on display and last night's events flashed into his mind making blood rush towards the south of his body.

He took a now giggling Aman from her arms and patted him dry. He made him ready for school and he did without any fuss. Mihira was thankful that he was afraid of atleast Kiyansh because the boy was tabahi.

After getting him ready and leaving him outside with his parents to feed him he went to take a bath not before placing a soft kiss on Mihira's lips making her look at him in a daze.

He smiled and went inside the bathroom whistling happily. Life was good!

A few months later Mihira was sitting inside the washroom staring at the stick which stared back at her with two red lines.

The doctor's words from last time came into her mind and she took a deep breath.

She threw the stick in the bin and washed her hands.

As she stepped out she was met with her husband's frowning face.

"Kitni der se andar thi tum? I was about to knock. All okay?"

He asked cupped her face because she looked ready to burst into tears. She licked her dry lips and opened her mouth to answer him.

It came out as a whisper.

"I'm pregnant."

He stilled and looked at her.

"The first pregnancy wasn't easy on her body. There are chances that the second one is going to be very risky."

The doctor had said after Mihira's first delivery. And hugged her seeing tears form in her eyes.

"It's going to be fine."

He mumbled and she sniffled.

"I'm scared. What if there is a complication?"

"Jo bhi ho. We are in this together. And the doctor said ki there are chances not that aisa hona hi hai."

He said cupping her face. He himself was scared.

"Aur agar hua toh? Hamare baby ko kuch nhi hoga na Kiyansh."

He looked into her eyes. Not having any answer he leaned in and kissed her softly. He kissed her for a long time as if telling her that he would be there with her at each step.

The next day they left Aman with his parents and went to the doctor.

The doctor had told them that she was 2 months along and it was too early to detect any complications.

"You need to relax Mrs. Aggarwal. There's nothing major. Agar hota toh pehle hi pata chal jaata. Agar kuch hua bhi toh it will not be risky. So relax and enjoy your pregnancy. I am giving you an appointment for the next month."

It was then that Mihira had relaxed. There was nothing major. Her baby would be fine.

They reached home and decided to let Aman stay with his grandparents for the day. They would pick him up in the evening.

Mihira hugged Kiyansh as they cuddled inside the sheets and looked into his eyes.

One look at her and he knew what she craved for. He slowly leaned in and the two dived in the the waves of passionate lovemaking.

Seven months later Mihira gave birth to a healthy babygirl and Kiyansh had cried just at the sight of his princess. She was so small and so beautiful.

He had thanked God a thousand times for giving him his Mihira and his babies.
**************************************
This was the last chapter. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️