1.

Adya was in a deep sleep which was disturbed by her phone continuously ringing.

She ignored it for the first two times but the caller still didn't get the hint and called again she groaned and picked up without looking at the caller Id.

She kept the phone on her ear but did not speak anything. She was too tired to speak.

"Ady! Kaha mari padi hai tu? Kitni baar call kr chuki mai. Achha leave that. Broooo! Ek bhut badi problem ho gayi hai yaar. Mujhe meri maa se bacha le please."

She heard her best friend's dramatic voice. Knowing that it wasn't an important matter she started dozing off again while Advika ranted unaware that her rants were going unheard.

"Ady? Tu sun bhi rhi hai?"

She asked when she did not receive any reply from her. She gasped when she heard her snores.

"Tu so rhi hai? Yaha meri life ke L lagne wale hai aur tu so rhi hai. Just wait mai aa rhi hu teri neend kholne khumbhkaran ki amma."

Advika announced annoyed. Her mother was after her to get married and was arranging dates afater dates for her.

Adya was sleeping peacefully and was in her dreamland with Damon Salvatore when she felt herself shaking.

She woke up with a jolt thinking it to be an earthquake but her scared expression turned to an annoyed one when she saw her best friend smiling innocently at her.

"Advi! Kya hai yaar! Achha khaasa so rhi thi mai. Saari neend bhang krdi."

She whined and laid back clutching her pillow.

"Yaar Ady! Mujhe meri maa se bache le yaar. Peechhe pad gyi hai mere yaar. Iss baar toh hadd hi krdi. Blind date arrange ki hai unhone. Blind date Ady!"

Adya nodded sympathetically but closed her eyes to sleep again.

"Yaar tu seriously kyu nhi le rhi. Unhone ultimatum de dia mujhe. Ya toh mai khud koi ladka pasand krke unke saamne khada krdu ya wo meri iss blind date wale se shaadi final kr dengi."

She cried and Adya patted her hand in a comforting manner while slowly sleeping into sleep.

"Ek idea hai mere paas. Since its a blind date toh usse bhi nhi pata hoga wo kisse mil rha hai. Let's do one thing. Tu meri jagah chali jaa and shoo him away. You are good at it."

She said shooing away Adya's sleep. She looked at Advika wide eyed and said.

"Tera dimag hil gaya hai kya? Mai kahi nhi jaa rhi. Its your problem handle it on your own."

She said making Advika gasp and jerk her hand away.

"Dikha dia tune aakhir ki musibat mai koi bhi saath nhi deta. Ek baar hamari dosti ka hi soch lia hota Ady ye kehne se pehle. Are my problems not your problems? Hum itne juda kaise ho gaye?"

She started her drama making Adya roll her eyes.

"Achha baba aur rona band kr. Just let me know the details. Pahuch jaaungi. But first and the last time haan. Iske baad ke aisa kuch nhi krungi."

She said and Advika nodded kissing her cheek happily.

Arjun came out of the gym wiping his face and chest with a towel. He hung it around his neck and picked up his phone.

He checked his mails and replied to a few messages. Then he threw the phone on the bed and went inside the bathroom.

He came out after half an hour with a towel wrapped low around his waist.

His perfectly chiseled abs and the deep V slightly visible through the towel. Hair wet and water droplets traveling down his chest disappearing inside the the towel.

All in all he looked sexily delicious like that.

*Wattpad has made me besharam🙈😝*

He went inside his walk in closet. He stood in front of his almirah and pondered on what to wear. He had an important meeting today and so he zeroed on something professional and hence the white shirt with black pants and coat.

He straightened his collar and wore his tie. Put on his watch and sprayed a little cologne. Wearing his socks and shoes he was ready for the day.

Arjun Singh was the son of one of the most successful and influential businessman of the country. He had taken up the post of CEO after his father retired and definitely proved his worth by taking their business on new heights.

When in business he was the most professional and no nonsense person. With family he was completely different.

"Mumma!"

He called for his mother. She came out with a smile and he leaned his face forward his his hands clutched behind his back.

She chuckled and kissed his head and he gave her a big grin. His day did not begin without her morning kissie. Since the day he was born and till today he needed a morning kissie from his mother else he feels like his day doesn't go well.

He hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She made him have his breakfast forcefully because he was saying that he would eat in office while his mother stated the opposite. Mother are mothers afterall.

After having a heavy breakfast of buttery Aloo Paranthas he drove off to the office.

His PA informed him that the clients had just arrived and were waiting in the conference room.

He had just got free from his meeting and entered his cabin when he saw his best friend sitting inside like he owned the office.

Arjun rolled his eyes and pointed his finger at him.

"Legs down the table."

He said pointing to his legs at the table. Arnav rolled his eyes and waved it away.

Arjun rolled his eyes but sat beside him keeping his legs up too. Arnav chuckled at his best friend and Arjun too grinned. They loved to tease each other.

"I need you to go on a blind date for me."
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️