6.

Arnav stopped the car in front of her house. She saw her parents car already parked inside indicating that they were already there.

"Thank you. I really enjoyed a lot."

She said genuinely making him smile.

"This is the first time in so many years that I have actually enjoyed someone's company so much."

He whispered and she smiled.

They didn't know what happened. One moment they were looking at each other with soft smiles and the next moment they were leaning towards each other.

Arnav cupped her face and slowly took her lower lip between his and kissed her slowly and softly. He kissed her as if she would break if he put pressure.

They sucked on each other's lips and he pulled her closer by holding her waist as she threaded her fingers in his hair.

The kiss was so soft that she felt her heart would come out of her chest.

A car passed by with great speed and a loud honk making her come back to reality. She opened her eyes and realised what she was doing.

She pushed him back and looked at him wide eyed.

She was shocked at herself. How could she kiss someone she just met?

"I-I am sorry."

She mumbled and ran inside her house making Arnav shocked. He was frozen to his spot not realising what happened.

When he came back to his senses he banged the steering wheel and cursed himself for acting rashly.

The next day Adya was at Advika's house and telling her what all happened yesterday.

She told her about Arjun's true identity. She was blabbering about her date when she noticed that Advika looked lost.

"Oyee! Kya hua tujhe?"

She asked nudging Advika breaking her out of her trance.

"Huh!?"

Adya frowned at her behaviour and asked again.

"Tu thik hai na? Tu look lost."

She mumbled feeling her forehead for any temperature. Her movements stopped when she heard Advika.

"I met the real Arnav Sinha yesterday."

Adya stopped at her looked at her wide eyed. She forgot all about the real Arnav between her and Arjun's date.

"Oh shit!"

She exclaimed but then remembered something.

"But he must not have recognised you right? I mean woh thodi na tha date pr."

She asked and Advika shook her head.

"He did. Usne teri photo dekh rkhi thi."

Adya sat back worried.

"Shit! Phir? Did he say something?"

She asked and Advika told her everything that happened minus the kiss.

Adya sighed in relief. Thank God he did not create any scene.

"Tu kuch chhupa rhi hai na?"

She asked when she saw Advika still looking conflicted. Advika bit her lip and slowly whispered.

"I don't know how it happened but when he was dropping me home....we kissed."

The last word was a low whisper and Adya almost didn't catch it. Her eyes widened as she realised what she said.

"What!?"

She whisper yelled and Advika closed her eyes as the moment played in front of her eyes.

"Advika?"

She opened her eyes and saw Adya looking at her confused.

"I don't know what to say lekin feeling attracted towards someone you just met is fine. You don't need to scold yourself for it. I felt attracted to Arjun a lot. You need to talk to Arnav and clear it out whatever it is."

She said and Advika nodded in understanding.

"But what if he doesn't feel the same? What if for him it was just a moment of heat?"

She voiced her concern and Adya pursed her lips.

"Well then he is an A grade asshole. And you don't need to cry over him."

She said rolling her eyes making Advika chuckle and Adya smiled seeing her coming back to normal.

A week passed and although Advika wanted to talk to Arnav she couldn't gain the courage to.

She had started to like him a little too much and was scared about his reaction and feelings. She wasn't ready for a heartbreak.

Adya and Arjun on the other hand were sitting in their usual place. She was side hugging him keeping her head on his shoulder while he kissed her head every now and then.

She was in a deep thought.

"Arjun? How long will this go on?"

She suddenly asked and he frowned looking at her.

"When are you going to tell our families about us? Mujhe aise chhup chhup ke milna achha nhi lagta ab."

She pouted. He smiled and pecked her pout.

"I am ready. Mai toh tumhari wait kr rha tha."

She beamed at him and he chuckled kissing her again.

Adya was sitting at the dining table with her parents and gathering courage to tell them about her and Arjun.

She cleared her throat loudly trying to gain their attention but they were busy in their own chitchat.

"Mumma! Papa! Mai- wo - I - umm wanted you to meet someone."

She sighed. Ha! Said it.

Her mother looked at her for a full minute without blinking making Adya gulp in nervousness.

"Haye finally meri beti ne kitabo aur stethoscope se aage bhi dekhna shuru kia."

Her mother exclaimed dramatically making her sigh in relief.

"Toh kab bula lu?"

She asked biting her lip.

"Kl hi bula le lunch pr."

Her mother was too damn excited. She nodded happily and decided to call Arjun right after going to her room.

Arjun on the other hand very confidently strided in the living room where his parents were sitting and announced.

"Maa! I want to introduce you guys to someone."

His mother looked at him in a whiplash.

"Hayee bhagwaan tera shukar hai mera bacha sahi hai. Mujhe toh darr tha tu bahu ki jagah damad la kr na khada kr de."

Arjun was shocked. His mother thought that? He was perfectly straight and the way his body reacted to Adya's presence, proximity and touch were the proofs.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️