7.

She pulled back from the hug and started moving away. He held her wrist and pulled her back.

"Kaha jaa rhi ho?"

"Why do you care? Itna bada decision le liye tumne or mujhe khabar tak nhi thi Aviraj."

She yelled and he sighed.

"I got the letter yesterday Nina-"

"Apply toh pehle kia tha na. You could atleast told me. I would never stop you from fulfilling your dream Avi lekin atleast mujhe pata toh hona chahiye tha na. I had seen so many dreams about us. Aur tumne mujhse dur jaane ka decision lene se pehle ek baar mujhe bataya bhi nhi. Am I only that important for you?"

People may think she was overreacting. But for someone you have been together for 5 years and running strong hiding something so vital is huge.

A few tears leaked her eyes. He wiped them and hugged her and she clutched him tightly.

"How long will you be gone?"

"2 years."

She sobbed and hid her face in his chest.

"I am sorry. I should have told you earlier. Lekin mujhe laga hi nhi tha ki mera admission ho jaayega. I know it is going to be difficult Nina. Long distance is not easy. But I know what we feel for each other, our love will win this journey too. And when I return I'm going to marry you right away."

He said and she looked up at him with a pout.

"Everything will work lekin bas tum waha kisi firangi ko pasand mat kr lena. And no hookups or one night stands. Mai jaan le lungi tumhari agar aisa kuch socha bhi toh."

He chuckled and kissed her nose which was red due to crying.

"Tere alawa koi dikhe toh kuch kru na. For me its you. Now and always. I love you."

She joined their lips in a soft kiss which he reciprocated with equal passion.

*2 years later*

Nina was too happy and excited. She was sitting in the car which Abhiraj was driving. They were going to pick Aviraj from the airport.

He was returning back forever. His masters was complete and he had got a job in the India branch of a UK based company.

Abhiraj chuckled seeing Nina so excited. He too was happy to see his twin after two years.

He received Aviraj's call that he had landed and said that he was reaching in 5 minutes.

He stopped the car at the drive through. Abhiraj got out and pulled Aviraj in a tight brotherly hug. They weren't allowed much time so the two quickly put his luggage in the car.

As soon as Aviraj sat in the car he was engulfed in a tight hug. Nina jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Guys no PDA please!"

Abhiraj teased but looked forward driving the car.

Nina felt tears pool her eyes as she took in his appearance. He had grown more handsome.

A light stubble on his face and a fresh musky scent. Even his dressing style screamed class.

"I missed you so much."

She whispered and he cupped her face as his eyes gulped her in.

"I missed you too. So so much."

He said and rested his forehead on hers. She felt his lips on hers. And for the first time he was the one who initiated the kiss.

She smiled and he pulled her impossibly closer leaving no gap between their bodies as he poured all his feelings in the kiss.

"I love you."

They pulled back and whispered at the same time. They smiled and hugged each other just relishing the feeling.

Aviraj and everyone had met again after his return. A small reunion kind of thing.

Niharika was happy to see Nina cheeky and bubbly again. Funny how someone presence starts mattering so much that their absence affects the mood.

She was happy for them. Noticing a gaze on her she looked beside her and saw Abhiraj looking at her with a soft smile.

She smiled leaning into him and he smiled back kissing her head.

Nina noticed how Aviraj looked a little tense about something. She noticed how he and Abhiraj conversed with their eyes and narrowed her eyes looking at him suspiciously.

What was he planning now? Another trip abroad for higher studies?

He saw her looking at him suspiciously and smiled nervously. She raised her eyebrows and he shook his head giving a nervous chuckle making her more suspicious.

Soon everyone left after bidding a bye and Abhiraj and Niharika were waiting for the two in the car.

Aviraj held Nina's hand and pulled her in a secluded corner. Nina's heart thudded in her chest. It felt like history was repeating itself.

"Nina I-"

Before he could say anything she started blabbering.

"Nhi! You are going anywhere now. Atleast not for another one year. Inn do saalon ke liye compensate krna hai abhi tumhe. And why are you leaving again and again? Itna kya padhna hai yaar? Achhi khaasi job bhi lag gyi ab toh. Avi please mai nhi reh skti ab tumhare bina. Papa has started asking me about marriage. Mai kab tak mana krungi unhe. I want to introduce you to him aur tum baar baar aise abroad bhaagte rahoge toh kaise chalega? Sachi sachi batao. Tum bore toh nhi ho gaye na mujhse. *Gasp* Tumne sachme waha koi firangi pasand kr li na? How could you Avi. You promised-"

He was looking at her blabbering self with an amused smile. When he couldn't control himself he pulled her in his arms and shut her off by putting his lips on hers effectively cutting her speech off.

Her eyes widened like saucers but she slowly loosened up and kissed him back. He kissed her so passionately that she felt her knees give him and if he had not held her on time she would literally have melted.

They pulled back and smiled resting their foreheads against each other.

But his next words wiped her smile off.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️