4.

Nina was ready in her palazzo suit. It was the cultural event of their department.

She was waiting for someone. A wide smile formed on her face seeing him.

"Here you go mam."

Abhiraj said handling her the cover which had clothes.

She smiled wide and thanked him.

She went towards the green room and kept the cover there. She then went to find her boyfriend.

It's been 4 months the two have been dating now. He, thanks to her was much more comfortable and confident in himself.

She found him standing with their friends and pulled him along holding his hand.

Everyone teased them and Aviraj looked at her amused.

"What are you doing?"

He asked her trying not to blush at everyone's curious gazes.

She took him to the green room and he frowned.

"Hum yaha kya kr rhe hai? This is for the participants of ramp walk."

"I know. Chalo jaldi se change into this. Competition shuru hone wala hai."

She said handling him the cover and he frowned.

"Why?"

"Because you are participating."

She said with a cheeky smile. He looked at her wide eyed.

"Nina mai-you know me. I can't do this."

"I know you. And I know you can do anything if you want."

She said holding his biceps.

"Maine register bhi nhi kia hai nhi toh mai kr leta."

He said trying to find an excuse and she grinned.

"Wo toh maine tumhari taraf se kr dia tha."

She said making him look at her horrified.

"Nina-please-I can't. Mujhse nhi ho paayega. I get nervous around so many people. Aur ramp walk. Mujhe aati hi nhi hai. What if I trip and people start laughing at me or what if I mess up the walk and embarrass mys-"

He was cut off by her lips on his. He stilled and looked at her wide eyed.

It was not the first time she had kissed him. She did peck his lips here and there but only when they were somewhere private.

He still remembered what happened when she did it for the first time.

It was a month after the two have started dating. Nina had very proudly announced to their friends the very day making them hoot and tease them while Aviraj blushed.

Right now they were sitting at his home for group study. All their friends were her Nina wanted a break. She had been studying for 4 hours without a break.

"Aah! Mera dimag phatt jaayega. I need a break and a good coffee."

She cried slumping back and Aviraj got up.

"I'll make it."

He mumbled and walked out receiving coffee orders from everyone else too.

Everyone else got busy in their phones and Nina slipped out getting the chance.

She saw Aviraj standing in front of the stove and stirring the coffee.

She stood beside him and grinned at him making him smile. He put the spoon on the counter and went to get the mugs.

He stretched himself to get the mugs which were kept on the top shelf giving her a nice view of his deliciously sculptured ass and a bit of his lower back due to the tshirt riding up.

He kept the box down and she sauntered towards him standing behind him. Close to him. Very close.

He felt her presence and turned. He leaned back making her lean forward but because he was obviously very tall than her she couldn't reach him.

He looked into her eyes nervously trying to figure out what she was trying to do. Anyone could walk in. Their friends or his parents anyone.

"No one's going to come Avi. Your parents are out and our friends are too lazy to come here."

She whispered making him gulp. Her voice sounded so seductive.

She held his collar and pulled him forward making his eyes widen. Her eyes trailed down to his lips and he gulped nervously.

"Am I making you uncomfortable Avi?"

She asked and he shook his head. She smiled and slowly leaned in making his eyes widen by each second.

It seemed like his eyes would pop out the moment she softly placed her lips on his. His heart was beating like a drum and his stomach felt like something was dancing inside it.

She did not move her lips. Just pecked them for two seconds and pulled back. Giving him a wink she sauntered back to the room like nothing happened.

Aviraj was completely red by now. But he liked it.

She pulled back after a few seconds and said.

"If you go out and participate I promise I am going to give you a kiss in front of the whole college. Telling all the men that I am yours and all the women that you are mine."

His eyes twinkled and he asked.

"Promise?"

She nodded and kissed his cheek leaving him alone. He liked it when she claimed him in public. Although PDA made him uncomfortable in the beginning but the way he received jealousy looks made him happy.

It was he who has been giving jealousy looks always. It felt good to be on the receiving side. He felt like he too was loved and wanted.

And what was better than his girl claiming him in front of everyone. He couldn't miss this opportunity now could he.

So he picked the cover and went inside to change.

It was his pathani kurta pyjama with a traditonal shawl.

He went out where all the participants were. He couldn't see the audience from there.

All the participants were given their numbers. Aviraj's number was 15.

Soon the walk started. The participants one by one started walking and taking their positions at the stage.

Aviraj's heart beat fastened as his turn came nearer. He felt his palms get sweaty.

But one thought of Nina and the kiss and he gained confidence.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️