6.

Time goes by in a blur. So much happened in the past months.

Arush had finally proposed to Avni and the two have gotten married two days back.

Today was their wedding night and unlike most couples they were just too excited for it. Arush had literally got every flavours of condom he could put his hands on.

Avni was made to sit on his bed with a viel over her head. As soon as she was left alone she removed the viel and giggled to herself.

She got off the bed and went to the bathroom with the brown paper bag.

She came out wearing the lingerie and negligee. Arush had entered the room by then. The room was locked and soft music played inside the room.

She saw him sitting on the edge of the bed and saw him opening the packets. There were around 50 packets in total. Her eyes widened and she asked.

"Itne saare?"

He looked at her and his eyes darkened as he sauntered towards her with a predatory glint.

"Pure ek hafte ka stock hai."

He smirked kissing her neck and she gasped.

"Ek hafta? Tu ye sab ek hafte mai khatam krne wala hai? Do you plan on killing me?"

He smashed his lips on her while tugging on her hair and tilting her head for better angle.

He held her waist and hoisted her up. She round her legs around his waist and looked at his with seductive eyes. His actions turned her on.

*Mature content ahead*

He spanked her butt and threw her on the bed. He hovered over her and looked straight into her eyes.

He kissed her neck while his hands clutched hers and intertwined their fingers. She moaned his name while her eyes closed in pleasure.

He looked into her eyes and she looked at him hungrily. He removed her negligee and tore her bra making her look at him.

He kneaded her breasts mercilessly and she clutched the bedsheet. He looked into her eyes and started leaning in.

He kissed her hungrily and her hands started to unbutton his shirt. It soon came undone and she pushed it apart from his chest.

He sat and pulled her on his lap. their naked chests came in contact and she looked at him panting heavily. He bit her lip and tugged at it making her wetter.

She felt bold and started grinding on his erection. He groaned and cupped her throat lightly. She threw her head back and rocked back and forth moving her hips on him. He raised his pelvic so that she was directly on top of him.

He looked at her breathing heavily. She looked so erotic with that pleasured expression that he couldn't control himself any further.

He pushed her back and tore her panties making her gasp. He then got up and removed his pants and boxers hastily.

He fetched a packet and opened it with his teeth. She felt heat pool between her legs.

He handed the condom to her and she looked at him.

"Do it!"

He commanded and she bit her lip. She loved how he was being dominant. It has always been her fantasy to be dominanted in bed.

She put it on him and he rolled it further down. Kissing her again he started entering her and she bit his lip as she felt him tearing through her hymen.

She scratched his back and bit his shoulder as he stretched her insides.

As he saw her pleasured expression he started moving and gradually increasing his pace.

Soon the room filled with noises of their moans and groans and skin slapping against each other while the music played in the background.

*Mature content over*

Married life was bliss. Arush and Avni could say that. The two were literally like rabbits in heat. Thankfully Arush did not finish his 'stock' in a week and had mercy on Avni.

It was three months after their marriage that the whole family had decided to go on a family trip.

"Yes mazza aayega. Its been so long since we went somewhere."

Sanjana said excitedly and Sidhharth nodded and kissed her head.

Arush and Avni were sitting on a sofa while Aman was sprawled on a bean bag.

As soon as he heard this his ears perked up and he sat up straight.

"Wo mumma-mai kisi ko invite kr lu iss trip pr?"

He asked cautiously. Everyone turned to look at him. Two with confusion and two with smirks.

"Family trip pr kise invite krna hai Aman?"

Avni asked wiggling her eyebrows and he glared at her. He turned to his mother who was looking at him with a frown and said.

"Wo mumma ek friend hai. Bas usse hi."

"Friend hai ya girlfriend hai."

Avni again interjected and Aman gave her a death glare.

"I am going to kill you."

Arush raised his eyebrow and put his arm around Avni. Aman returned his attention to his mother who herself asked.

"Kabse chal rha hai ye sab?"

She had a smile on her face and Arush looked at her with a whiplash.

"Mujhse toh itna gusse se puchha tha. Uske bhi kaan kheecho."

He looked as if someone had betrayed him. His mother glared at him and said.

"Tera pata hai mujhe. Tere bas mai hota toh tu mujhe bache paida krne ke baad hi btata."

"Point hai but still."

Arush mumbled and Avni hit his arm.

"Kya naam hai uska?"

She asked Aman and he smiled thinking about her.

"Bhuvika."

"Wahi jo uss din ghar aayi thi. Shaadi mai bhi thi na wo?"

He nodded and Sanjana smiled.

"Krle invite."

Aman beamed with happiness having receiver his mother's approval. When everything was decided he texted Bhuvika about the trip.

"What do you mean by 'we' are going?"

She called him and asked as soon as he picked up. He chuckled and said.

"We as in the whole family. Which includes you too by the way."

He said with a huge smile on his face and her face split into a grin.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️