Epilogue

*Almost an year later*

Advika and Arnav were getting married today.

Adya was right. They did do 'it' before marriage.

Well, it was during a trip the two couples had taken after a few months of Adya and Arjun's marriage. It was their second honeymoon and Advika and Arnav's pre honeymoon according to them.

Apparently after retiring to their respective rooms Advika and Arnav played a game of 21 dares which got too hot to handle and they ended up naked and entangled in each other's arms between the sheets.

It was after six months of that when they decided to get married.

Arjun came out of his walk in closet while tieing his watch all ready in his three piece looking hot as usual.

"How much time Adya?"

He asked her who was getting ready standing in front of the dressing table.

She was wearing her jewellery all dressed up in her sea green lehanga looking beautiful as usual.

"Just 10 more minutes."

She said dabbing her favourite coffee lipstick. She applied her perfume when she felt his hands snake around her bare waist.

He kissed her neck making her close her eyes.

"Arjun nhi! Nishan reh jaayega."

She breathed out when he bit her neck. He turned her around and in no time his lips were on her sucking and nibbling on them.

She for this particular reason had shifted to using tranfer proof lipsticks because her husband loved to kiss her every chance he got.

She pushed his chest lightly when she needed air and he left her lips trailing kisses down her jaw and neck.

"Late ho jaayenge hum."

She whispered with her eyes still closed and he mumbled in her neck.

"Can we not skip?"

She pulled him back and glared at him.

"Its our best friends' wedding. And no we cannot skip agar you don't want to face their wrath."

She said while hiding the hickey he had obviously given her. This man was wild.

"I am ready to face their wrath."

He said and started moving towards the bed holding her arm. She looked at him wide eyed and pulled him straight.

"Chup chap chaliye. You might be ready lekin mai apni best friend ki shaadi miss nhi krungi."

He pouted and followed her out like a grumpy puppy.

They enjoyed the wedding and teased their best friends who were grinning like maniacs. Especially Arnav. The boi was whipped.

They were sitting around the mandap looking at the couple who were being tied into the sacred bond.

Adya felt shivers down her body as a soft breeze blowed and her sleeveless and backless blouse didn't help at all.

Arjun noticed this and got up. He went to fetch the blankets kept for this particular reason and sat beside her opening the blanket wide.

She smiled and got inside snuggling into his chest as he quickly covered both of them while pulling her closer.

Finally the wedding was done and Advika went with Arnav's family. Arjun and Adya too proceeded to their home.

She was dead tired and slumped on the bed after changing.

None of them were in a state of say or do anything and just slept while cuddling into each other's warmth.

Two days later Adya's leave that she had taken for Advika's marriage was over and she resumed going to hospital.

She had a morning duty. She was packing her stuff and was saying bye to her colleagues and friends when she saw a familiar figure walk towards her.

She looked at him wide eyed.

What was he doing here? He never came to pick her up from work before?

Before she could have asked anything he pulled her closer and took her lips in a slow passionate kiss making her close her eyes in bliss.

He pulled back after a few seconds and rested his forehead on hers. She smiled and looked at him.

He gave her a warm smile and kissed her forehead. When she looked at him again he was glaring at someone behind her.

She followed his line of sight and a laugh escaped her lips.

So this was the reason her handsome husband was here to pick her up for the first time after their marriage.

A few weeks back she had joked about a fellow doctor having crush on her and having proposed her for a date.

This handsome hulk was jealous. She kissed his cheek and gave him a mischievous smile making him groan because he was caught.

"You look cute when you are jealous."

She said as they settled into the car and he grumbled cutely.

"I was not jealous."

"Yeah! Yeah! It was me who came to your workplace and kissed you in front of all your fellow workers."

She mocked him and he made a cute scowling face.

She chuckled and he started the car.

He noticed that she was looking out of the window while a soft smile played on her lips all the time.

"What is it? You are smiling a lot today."

He asked and she looked at him as if knowing something he doesn't. She shook her head and placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

He smiled and kissed her head driving carefully as to not disturb her.

They reached home and after dinner went to their room.

Arjun came out of the washroom and saw Adya sitting on the bed with her back against the backrest and her palm on her belly rubbing it softly.

He froze and looked at her for a few seconds to confirm he was seeing correct.

She saw him standing there and smiled. She called him near and settled on his lap.

"It's true! You're going to be a father."

She whispered and he felt tears in his eyes. He was going to become a father. Their baby was there.

God truly is the best planner in all.❤️❤️
**************************************
This was the last chapter. I hope you liked the story.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️