3.

She had told him she wanted to meet somewhere they could sit and talk in peace. Somewhere private where he could tell her more about herself.

Ayush suggested that they meet in his penthouse and she agreed.

His parents were surprised to see his sudden jolly mood and he had told them the truth when asked.

To say that they were shocked would be the least. It wasn't less than a miracle to see the person you have been assuming dead since 5 years back alive.

They were happy that Ayush had got her back.

The day was here and they were meeting at his penthouse.

He reached there and saw her already there looking at the building.

"Hey sorry! Did I make you wait a lot?"

He apologized and she shook her head with a smile.

"Nah! I just arrived. You live here?"

"Nope! Ye toh maine 2 saal pehle liya tha. Came here whenever I missed you."

She looked at him with a familiar emotion. She broke the eye contact and asked.

"Chale?"

He nodded and asked her to follow him. They got inside the lift and moved to the penthouse.

Ayush opened it and she entered in first looking around admiring the place.

True to his words it was full of their pictures. There was a huge wall that was completely filled with their picture collage.

"This- this is so beautiful."

She whispered and admired the pictures.

"You never had any girlfriend?"

She felt him hug her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Nah! I always had you. You were my everything. Still are and will always be."

He said kissing the back of her head. She turned to him and started to say something.

"Ayush I-"

"Umm before we start mujhe tumhe kuch sunana hai."

He cut her off and rubbed his neck sheepishly. She smiled and they settled on the sofa.

He opened his phone and gave it to her after opening the app.

"Ye kya hai?"

She looked at him confused.

"When you left I got so alone. Isliye maine ye diary app download kr lia. I named it Ira. Isme apni feelings record kri hai of the last 5 years."

He said and she felt her eyes get glassy. He played the first recording and looked at her. None of them broke the eye contact as it played.

"Hey Ira! It's been 4 months that you are gone now. Tere jaate hi meri life puri bikhar gyi yaar. Ab realise hota hai that you were the only perfect thing in my life. And now that I think about it I wish maine tujhe pehle bata dia hota and not waited for the right time. I love you Ira. And not like a best friend. As a man would love a woman. I think I always have. Bas bolne ki kabhi himmat nhi hui. Kept waiting for the right time only to lose you. I miss you so much Ira. Life bilkul bhi fun nhi hai tere bina. Please come back meri jaan. Please Ira. I love you so much."

By the end of it she had tears in her eyes and she was looking at him non stop. He loved her. And he never told her.

Ayush smiled seeing her and played the next one.

"Hey Ira! You know what? Aaj mumma ne bhindi ki sabji banayi. Tujhe yaad hai mai kehta tha ki tere haath ki bhindi khaa kr mujhe mumma ki yaad aati hai. Aaj unke haath ki bhindi khaa kr mujhe teri yaad aa gyi. I miss you so fucking much yaar. I wish mujhe bas ek mauka milta I would never let you go again. Just once more Ira please. I love you!"

Her tears fell nonstop. His teary voice did something inside her and she couldn't control her emotions.

He started playing the recordings one by one and by the end of the 5th one she was a crying mess.

"Bas!"

She whispered and launched herself in his arms catching him off guard.

He held her securely and let her sob in his arms.

"I am sorry! I am so sorry!"

She sniffed and cried. He rubbed her back and let himself feel her after so long.

"Why are you sorry? You lost your memories isme teri galti toh nhi hai na?"

She shook her head and said looking at him.

"I remember it Ayush. I remember everything."

He looked shocked to say the least.

"What?"

"Yes! I remember you. I remember us. I remember everything."

He looked confused now.

"Then why did you pretend that you don't?"

"Jisse wo aadmi, the man I call my chachaji doesn't come to know that I remember everything. Uss aadmi ne mere mumma papa ko maar daala Ayush. He killed them."

She sobbed and hugged while he froze. Kill? Wasn't it an accident?

"Ira! Tell me everything."

She sniffed and wiped her tears. Taking a gulp of water she started.

"Accident ke baad when I woke up I lost my memories. I didn't know who I was or what had happened. Uncle was there. Unhone mujhe bataya that my name is Pranali and wo mere chacha chachi hai. They took me to their home and jab maine apne parents ke baare mai puchha toh unhone bataya ki mumma papa died in the accident leaving me behind. For full four years I lived like their own daughter and they even treated me well. Around last year I heard him talking to chachi about how he did all this."

She looked shaken up to remember that event. He without any word pulled her in his arms giving her the strength and comfort and she like older times snuggled into his protective warmth.

"He was telling her that he was the one who planned the accident."

Ayush caressed her hair and back to give her support and strength and tell her that she wasn't alone.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️