9.

Mihira couldn't believe how everything happened so fast. It seemed like just yesterday when Kiyansh had proposed her and today she was sitting in their marital home on their bed as his newly wedded wife.

The glow of a married woman was clear on her face. She was really happy. After facing so much in her childhood she was finally getting the happiness she deserved.

She was still apprehensive about the intimacy part though. They had kissed numerous times now but it was what came after kissing that scared her.

What if she still feels that she isn't ready when they are in the middle of it or what if those memories again come back.

Up until now she was fine because she hadn't indulged in any kind of physical acts with anyone so she didn't know how her brain or body would react.

But she also knew that she trusted Kiyansh and he would never do anything that would make her uncomfortable. The thought relaxed her and a smile formed on her face involuntarily.

She heard the door knob twist and sat up straight. She could see his blur image from under the viel and saw him coming towards her.

He sat in front of her and lifted her viel up.

"Hi wifey!"

He whispered and she smiled.

"Hi hubby!"

She giggled and he chuckled. He rested his forehead on hers and sighed happily.

"Gosh! This feels so unreal! So surreal! I love you so much."

He said and she felt her heart fill with immense love for this man. The raw emotions in his voice opened a zoo of butterflies in her stomach.

He kissed her head and pulled back. Getting up from the bed he said.

"Chalo get up and change into something comfortable. This looks really heavy and itchy. Itne der pehne kaise ye tumne?"

He said eyeing the jeavy necklace with distaste. It eas beautiful no doubt but at what cost. At the cost of her even beautiful neck.

She chuckled and got off the bed. She first removed the jewellery and sighed in relief. He was right. It was itchy and heavy. She had a few red spots on her neck due to it. She applied moisturizer there and then unpinned her hair.

Removing her makeup she took her night suit and went into the washroom to change.

When she came out he was already in bed on his side with his one hand on his eyes. She frowned.

"So gya?"

She mumbled and sat on the bed. She looked at him and poked his hand making him look at her in confusion.

"Tum so kyu rhe ho?"

He frowned and asked.

"Kyunki mujhe neend aa rhi hai?"

He said unsure. She looked at him for a moment and then nodded. He seemed to understand what she meant and smiled mischievously.

"Kyu? You wanted to do something else?"

He whispered huskily and pulled her closer such her back was against his chest. She shivered when he traced his nose down her neck and placed a kiss at the joint between her shoulder and neck.

"I know you're not ready. Sleep!"

He whispered when she did not reply anything and she turned to face him.

"I am ready."

He looked into her eyes to find any hesitancy but found only nervousness.

"Are you sure?"

He asked and she nodded with a gulp. He turned and took her lips in an urgent kiss catching her off guard but she kissed him back as soon as she processed what was happening.

*Mature content ahead*

He cupped her face and kissed her deep and passionate. A soft moan escaped her lips and he left her lips with a last tug on them.

He intertwined their fingers and started trailing kisses down her neck. He left her hand and started lifting up her top.

He stopped when he heard her loud gasp. Pulling back he whispered.

"Mihira open your eyes!"

He asked softly and she obliged. He understood what had happened and his eyes softened.

"Don't close your eyes. I want you to look at me when I touch you. I want you to remember only and only me. Just remember these hands, this face and this body. Got it meri jaan?"

She gulped and nodded. He lifted her top up looking into her eyes all the while. He slowly caressed her stomach and she shivered feeling his cold hands on her warm skin.

He moved his hands higher and higher slowly teasing and testing her and she inhaled sharply when he cupped her breast. He teased her and she bit her lip when his mouth descended on her.

The eye contact was not broken even once. He after being satisfied with her breasts got up and threw his shirt in some corner and got back to kissing her again.

He pulled back and she opened her eyes only to look away blushing as he pulled his pyjamas and boxers off.

He smirked and pulled her pjyamas down along with her panties making her gasp and look at him.

He actioned her to look into his eyes and she did as he ate her out. When the pleasure got too much she closed her eyes and clutched the pillow moaning in pleasure.

She clutched his hair when she felt herself near and panted heavily as she came hard.

She opened her eyes hearing some shuffling and noises of foil tearing and blushed seeing his sheath himself.

He positioned himself near her entrance and rubbed his erection on her wet folds.

"Ready?"

He whispered and she nodded and round her legs around his waist.

He slowly entered her inch by inch and she closed her eyes feeling a little pain which soon turned into pleasure as the two souls lost themselves in the oldest rhythms of the world.

The most beautiful and purest union of two lovers.❤️ The purity seemed to have been lost due to the harsh realities and double facedness of the world.

But for some people it still means just the same.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️