8.

Aashi's POV

We are in Bali for our honeymoon. Its been a week since our marriage and yesterday we landed in Bali.

Although we were ready but we haven't consummated our marriage yet. Reason?

We were too tired on our wedding night and slept cuddling into each other and the next day I started my period. Yeah! Funny I know!

But guess what! I ended my period two days back.

Yes! Now you can jump his bones!

Ok! Ignore my conscience. Nowadays it's getting perverted.

Just that moment the reason for my conscience's pervertedness walked in. Half naked. With a towel around his waist. Wet hair and that sexy grin.

He winked at me and walked towards the changing room where his clothes were. I could see his smirk maybe because I had been looking at him like a desperate food deprieved child. And he was the food!

Ok! I need to do something before I turn into a pervert completely. But he is my husband. I think I am allowed to think about him. Right?

I was all ready to visit our planned location for the day. We decided to roam the local markets today since every other famous place was closed for the day as it was Sunday.

We walked hand in hand and shopped a few things.

We were having the famous Bubur Sumsum which is a famous sweet dish there. It was okayish! Shivansh loved it.

I saw a couple getting their pictures clicked. The cameraman was suggesting some very cute poses and now I too wanted pictures with them.

I tugged at his hand and he looked at me wiping his mouth.

I wiped the remnants from his lips and said.

"Waha pictures click krwaye?"

I asked pointing towards the cameraman and he looked at him for a moment before looking at me.

"You want to get that done?"

I nodded and he held my hand taking me there. He talked to the man and then came back to me with a smile.

The cameraman started suggesting us poses and some we did ourselves.

My most favourite picture out of all he clicked was the one where Shivansh had suddenly hugged me from behind and started kissing my cheek continuously making me giggle. We had our eyes closed and a huge smile on our faces and I knew that I am going to frame this one and put it in our room.

We reached our suite and as usual Shivansh went to take a bath before bed.

I looked around the room and saw it decorated with scented candles. Yesterday when we came here it was decorated beautifully with flowers and everything but we were too tired from the flight.

But now! I bit my lip and started lighing the candles and played soft music.

Shivansh came out wiping his wet hair wearing only his sweatpants.

He stopped hearing the music and seeing the lighted candles.

Author's POV

He sauntered towards her and pulled her into his chest and asked.

"Why all this?"

She smiled and nuzzled her nose with his and whispered.

"Ye sab pada hua tha yaha toh maine socha why not."

He hummed and teased her nuzzling his nose into her naughtily and she smile biting her lip.

He cupped her face and kissed her softly. She responded to the kiss with equal passion and soon it turned hungry.

*Mature content ahead*

He pulled back slightly and looked into her eyes. She looked at him through her lashes and he kissed her again.

He held her waist and picked her up. She round her legs around his waist. She looked at him and gasped at his sudden move.

He didn't move for a moment and she joined their lips in a kiss again. He moved towards the bed and laid her down on the center hovering over her.

He looked into her eyes asking for permission silently and she smiled and pulled him down kissing him softly giving him the permission he needed.

He held her hands over her head from one hand and cupped her cheek from the other kissing her deep.

He left her lips and started trailing kisses down her neck. She breathed heavily when he nipped her skin teasing it with his teeth.

Since she was still in her dress it made it easy for him to access. She was wearing a tie knot dress with an inbuilt bra.

He undid the knots and slid the straps down her shoulders exposing her cleavage and kissed her shoulders and exposed skin.

She took in a harsh breath when he trailed his fingers on her thighs under her dress close to her inner thigh.

He pulled her dress over her head leaving her in her panties. He got hard seeing her. She was wearing a skimpy lace panties.

"You were roaming around in this the whole time?"

He almost growled and kissed her hard. He rubbed his semi hard erection on her covered wet core and she moaned loudly feeling shivers down her body.

He cupped her breasts and massaged them with his calloused palms. He left her lips and moved down taking her nipple in his mouth. He rubbed her clit over her panties slowly teasing her.

When she had had enough of the pleasurable torture she pulled him up and whispered.

"Please!"

He pulled her panties off and undressed himself but stopped suddenly.

"I don't have any protection on me!"

He groaned and she bit her lip.

"We are in a honeymoon suite."

He smirked naughtily realising her meaning and bit her cheek opening the side drawer.

"You naughty minx!"

He mumbled and sheathed himself settling between her legs. He positioned himself and slowly rubbed his erection on her wet folds making her breathing get heavy.

She moaned as he slowly entered her. She clutched her eyes shut as he tore through her virginity and he placed his lips on her eyes kissing her tears away and giving her time to adjust.

When she was ready he started moving inside her and they made slow and sweet love to each other the whole night.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️