4.

Vaani's POV

Its been a month to our marriage. I am coming to the terms of it slowly and starting to accept his closeness with me.

Maybe because I am getting addicted to his cuddles and kisses. Every night he pulls me into his chest while sleeping and I snuggle into him comfortably.

The mornings that follow he wakes up before me and it leaves me craving for more.

Today I woke up when he started to get off the bed.

I groaned and whined and he turned to look at you.

"I woke you up. I am sorry. Go back to sleep."

He says kissing my head and I clutch his shirt at his waist.

"Don't go!"

I whined with my eyes still closed and felt him caress my hair.

"Gym jaa rha hu mai."

"Aaj miss kr skte hai?"

I asked opening my eyes slightly and his blurry outline came into view.

"Cuddle me!"

I said and heard him chuckle softly.

"You are such a baby."

He said getting inside the sheets and cuddling me close.

"You married this baby."

I said and felt another kiss on the forehead.

"And I love this baby."

I heard his faint voice before sleep gripped me again.

The next I woke up we were cuddled. His face was in my neck and his arms around my stomach keeping me in place.

I smiled and kept looking at his face. Suddenly my gaze went to the clock and my eyes widened.

"Ayush! Ayush wake up. Aap late ho gye hai. 9 baj gye Ayush."

He opened his eyes and looked at me groggily.

"Aaj Sunday hai meri jaan. Relax."

My mouth went dry. His-his morning voice. My cheeks felt warm and my body suddenly started increasing its temperature and the fact that he was half on top of me didn't help at all.

"Umm-Ayush?"

He hummed in my neck and I felt shivers down my spine. I squirmed and called him again.

"Ayush! Uthiye please!"

He hummed and tightened his hold on me. His hot breath was creating goosebumps on my skin.

Suddenly he pulled back and looked straight into my eyes.

"Ek baat batao. Do I make you uncomfortable?"

He asked very seriously.

I shook my head not trusting my voice.

"Then why do you always stiffen when I come near you or touch you?"

He sounded a little hurt.

"I-"

"I know you need time Vaani. And I am ready to give you all of it. Lekin agar tum har baar aise mujhse dur bhagne ki koshish krogi toh how will you get comfortable with it. I am ready to wait an eternity for you but I need you, I crave you Vaani."

The sincerely and love in his voice was clear and I knew he didn't mean it in an sexual way.

Ayush's POV

"I am sorry. Lekin Ayush I belong to a very orthodox and conservative family. Papaji didn't even like me going to college. I never had any male friends aur mai kabhi kisi se itna close nhi hui. Not even in a platonic way. It is very new and difficult for me. Lekin I promise mai koshish kr rhi hu. Mai aapse bhaag nhi rhi Ayush. Aapse bhagke kaha jaaungi mai. Please mujhe thoda time aur dijiye."

How can I ever be mad at this innocent, sweet girl. I smiled and kissed her head sliding off her and she quickly ran to the bathroom as if her body was on fire.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Half an hour later she came out wearing her nightgown. Her hair wet indicating that she had taken a shower.

She opened the cupboard, took her clothes and went back in. Next she came out wearing a simple long top and leggings.

She started getting ready and I got up and went to the bathroom to take shower.

It smelled of her. I took in a deep sniff and sighed in content. God! This girl is making me crazy.

When I went out in the living room she was already out and sat on her usual seat beside me.

Mumma and papa were smiling teasingly at me and I knew very well why. Obviously for the first time in years I had woken up late. My innocent wife was smiling at me innocently unaware of my parents teasing glances.

God! They must be thinking something so different.

Two weeks later I received an invitation for a reunion that our batch was organising. At first I was planning on denying but then my eyes fell on the words 'Spouses allowed'.

I'll ask Vaani is she would accompany me. We would be able to spend more time together and she will also enjoy herself.

And so I asked her and she frowned cutely.

"Reunion? Aapke batch ka? What will I do there? Aap jaaiye."

"Aree everyone's spouses are going to be there. Mai hi akela jaaunga toh sab kya sochenge. Chalo na please."

I said keeping my head on her shoulder from behind and she finally chuckled.

"Ok baba! Stop crying now. Kab hai ye reunion?"

"Kal."

I grinned and she chuckled holding my hands that were now around her waist.

"Is there any dress code? Kya pehnu mai?"

She asked and I left her and walked towards my cupboard.

"I have something for you."

I said and took out a big box. She eyed it curiously and looked at me frowning.

"Open it!"

She opened it and gasped. It was a royal blue evening gown. It had thin spaghetti straps and a slit till the mid thigh on the left leg.

She looked at me nervously.

"Umm -Ayush! This is beautiful but mai aisi dresses nhi pehnti."

I looked at her and smiled.

"Its ok. If you are not comfortable toh mat pehnna. Mujhe achhi lagi toh mai le aaya tha. Let's see something from your wardrobe."

I said and started searching for a dress.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️