Epilogue

*6 years later*

Time seems to pass by so quickly when we want it to stop. It seemed just like yesterday when Arush and Avni were married and when Aman and Bhuvika were married.

And now they have been married for 6 and 5 years. They were now promoted to the posts of parents.

Avni and Bhuvika's pregnancies weren't very easy. Why? Because both of them were carrying twins thanks to their husbands' genes.

Avni's twin daughter were identical and thankfully Bhuvika's sons were not.

It was a Sunday and everyone was home. Bhuvika's cafe too was closed.

Avni came out of the kitchen going to take empty milk glasses of her daughters.

She saw an empty and a full glass kept on the table. Knowing instantly who did not touch her glass she went to her.

"Tisha!"

She called her name sternly and she looked at her innocently.

"Mumma mai Tia hu."

Avni was confused.

"Achha! Tisha kaha hai?"

She asked softly and she shrugged her shoulders. Avni sighed and went to look into the kids' room.

There she was. But what was happening? Tisha was studying? On her own? Not possible. Something was wrong.

"Tisha?"

She called her name and she looked up. Smiling brightly she said.

"Mumma mai Tia hu. Tisha neeche hogi."

The girl replied and Avni knew that her younger daughter had tricked her. She kissed her head and went out and pulled Tisha's ear.

"Ouch!"

Tisha yelled and Avni smacked her bum.

"Kisne sikhaya hai tujhe ye nautanki krna?"

She knew who it could be but her doubt was confirmed when Tisha giggled and said.

"Papa!"

She made Tisha gulp her now cold milk down her throat which made Tisha whine and make faces.

She then marched off to where Aman and Arush were sitting.

"Arush ke bache!"

She yelled. Both of them looked at her and then at each other. Well, somethings never change. She this time she knew which was one was her husband.

She marched towards him and stood in from him with her hands on her waist and glaring at him.

"Aman hu mai."

He said and looked into his pretending to be uninterested. She raised her eyebrow at him.

"Really?"

When he didn't reply she nodded.

"Ok! Arush mujhe kissie chahiye!"

She started walking off to Aman.

"Ofcourse meri jaan."

He too played along making Arush look at them with a whiplash. He held her arm and pulled her into his chest.

"Billul nhi."

He said and picked her up in his arms in bridal style.

"Arush! Leave me!"

She kicked her legs but he held her tighter with an evil smirk on his face.

"Nopes! Kissie chahiye thi na tujhe. I'll give you much more."

He said and took a screaming and yelling Avni to their room making Aman chuckle.

He too dusted his pants and got up stretching himself. He went to fetch himself something to eat.

He saw Bhuvika prepare sandwiches for their sons. He tried to use Arush's trick and have somd fun.

He put a normal facade and stood beside her at a respectable distance. She smiled seeing him and he smiled back politely.

He took out the breads from the packet and started looking around for something.

"Umm aap please mujhe wo knife pass kr dengi?"

He asked and she looked at him confused for a moment but then nodded. She passed him the butter knife.

He smirked thinking that she actually didn't recognise him.

"Wo aur wo peanut butter bhi pass kr dijiye please."

She now looked at him more confused and passed him the box. He started applying it on his bread smiling and she seemed to understand what was going on.

She bit her lip and went near him.

"Mai kr deti hu."

She offered in a seductive tone and he looked at her shocked when she got in the space between him and the counter pressing her body into his. She bend a little making her butt rub directly into his crotch and he groaned.

She turned to look at him blinking very innocently.

"Kya hua? Kuch aur bhi chahiye tha?"

She asked tracing his Adam's Apple with his nails. He gulped and stuttered.

"K-kya kr rhi ho?"

She bit her lip and pecked his lips and he looked at her aghast.

She chuckled at his expressions and decided to end the mini heart attack he seemed to he experiencing.

"Before pretending to be Arush bhai you should have been careful that he doesn't eat peanut butter. Also that smile on your face screamed everything. You are not good at playing tricks Aman. Kyu try krte hai?"

He pouted at being caught and she laughed holding his arm. She pinched his cheeks and said.

"You look so cute."

He gave her a stink eye and stomped his foot storming off to their room. She bit her lip thinking that he was really upset.

She took the sandwiches and handed them each to her sons who yayed in joy.

She then went to pacify her angry husband. She locked the door and sauntered towards the bed where he was covered in the blanket from head to toe.

"Aman!"

She called him sweetly but he did not budge.

She sat beside him and tried to pull the blanket away. She gasped when he opened the blanket and pulled her in caging her in his arms.

"I am not good at playing tricks huh? Looks like you just got tricked."

He said and before she could say anything kissed her softly making her smile in between the kiss.

Sometimes we meet the best people at the worst times of our life. The accident was something that could have taken his life but that accident gave him his wife. The woman he loved more than himself and his kids. The little monsters he could fo anything for.
**************************************
This was the last chapter. I hope you liked it.😁

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️