1.

Aaditri's POV

My eyes were on the clock. The time was running and I was getting late.

Ok! Ten minutes more and I'll leave from here.

Oh! Let me introduce myself in the meanwhile.

I am Aaditri Verma and I work part-time in the very famous coffee house in our area.

And I am getting late for my interview today.

I am interviewing for the post of Personal Assistant for the CEO of a very renowned company.

I was ecstatic when I received the message that I was selected for the interview round. But if I don't leave right now I surely will be late for the interview.

Just as I was about to leave a customer walked in and the manager asked me to look over.

"Just this one. Then you can leave."

She said and went back to her office.

I sighed and kept my bag back and took his order.

Quickly preparing his order I was taking it to him while eyeing the clock when my leg got stuck in something and I lost my balance.

I regained my balance but the deed was done.

The coffee and the food was on the customer and he was fuming like looking into his phone which too was drowned in coffee.

"I-I am sorry sir."

He got up angrily and glared at me.

"Do you even realise what you just did?"

I bowed my head.

"I am really sorry sir."

"Keep your sorry to yourself."

He shouted and marched out.

I looked at the clock. Shit! I am late.

I quickly cleaned the mess and ran off to the office.

Checking my appearance for the last time I entered the office. The building is huge.

The receptionist informed me that the CEO is waiting for me in his cabin on the 15th floor.

I took the lift and reached his floor in 5 minutes.

I asked the guard there about his cabin and thanked him walking towards the direction he pointed.

Avyan Malhotra CEO

The sign on the door read. I took a deep breath and knocked.

A deep voice answered and allowed me to enter in.

"Good morning sir. I am Aaditri Verma. I have applied here for the post of-"

The man looked up at me and I froze.

God! I am doomed.

Avyan's POV

I reached my office. My mood was already foul since a week and today that stupid girl threw coffee on me.

Changing my shirt I sat on my chair when a knock reverberated.

I allowed the person in and a smile formed on my lips seeing her.

I got up from my seat and gave her a big, tight hug.

She hugged me back with a smile.

"Is it necessary for you to go? Can't you stay with me? I need you here?"

I asked her and she caressed my face.

"Agar ruk skti toh ruk jaati. But I have to leave. And I am compensating for my place right?"

She is Personal Assistant and I can't function without her. I am very close to her and she also loves me a lot.

Ok! Before you assume something scandalous. She is a woman of 60 and she is retiring today.

"How can I trust someone else in place of you? Koi aur mujhe aapki tarah thodi na samajh skta hai. Mat jaao na."

She chuckled and said.

"Meri parchhayi hai Aaditri. You won't be disappointed I promise. I myself have prepared her and I trust her."

She is leaving me and is compensating me with her niece. She is going to come here for a interview after which I will hire her.

The interview is for name sake though. But it will help me judge how she will be at work.

I hate tardiness and I am a thoroughly professional person at work.

"Mai chalti hu. Aadu yaha pahuchti hu hogi. I am trusting you with her bache. The world has not been very fair to her. Bhut masoom hai meri bachi."

She said and I smiled assuring her.

She left and I was almost drawn to tears. She has been with me since I joined the company 10 years ago.

I was in my cabin waiting for the woman to turn up. Setting up a nice image she is. Already late on the very first day.

A knock reverberated and I allowed the person in. My concentration was still on my files.

"Good morning sir. My name is Aaditri Verma. I have applied for the post of-"

I looked at her and she froze. Her eyes widened and she looked at me as if she saw a ghost.

She is the same girl who threw coffee at me in the morning.

This is going to be fun. I smirk mentally and look at her.

"Yes? Ms.?"

She came out of her reverie and cleared her throat.

"Aaditri Verma sir. I am here for the interview for the the post of Personal Assistant sir."

"Hmm. Ms Aaditri Verma. Please have a seat."

She sat down politely and I anaylsed her from top to bottom.

She looked a little nervous but her gaze from me did not waver.

"So let's start with the interview. Shall we?"

I asked and she nodded confidently.

I asked her questions one after another. Related to her qualifications, experience and everything and she answered each one of them confidently.

"Ok Ms. Aaditri. You must be aware about what you need to do as my Personal Assistant. I'll let you know in case you don't. I like my coffee from the coffee house 15 minutes away from here. Americano. And I want it at 9 am sharp. A minute late and you will face the consequences."

She gulped but nodded and I smirked more. Good!

Jo coffee tumne mere upar girayi thi uska bhugtaan toh krna padega na Ms Aaditri Verma.

This is going to be super fun.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️