2.

Sakshi's POV

Why God why? Why would you do this to me?

I am not a violent person at all. But once I have a fight with someone and you make them my boss.

I want to die right now. I groaned and palmed my face. Why did I have to fight with him knowing that he was filthy rich. Could have just said sorry and left.

Right now I am in the kitchen with the cook instructing him to make food for dadi.

She insisted I call her dadi. I wonder if he is her real grandson because she is so sweet and he is a mean, rude person.

I take the bowl of soup to dadi's room.

"Look what I got."

I squealed with excitement and she looked at me curiously with excitement in her eyes.

As soon as I kept the tray down she made a face.

"Nhi."

"Haan.

I said and put the bowl in front of her. 

"Try toh kro. I'm sure you'll like it."

She did hesitantly but her expressions changed and she started gulping the soup down.

"Aaram se."

I giggled. I know I am a nutritionist but I also know that eating bland food is not easy.

When dadi finished her soup I helped her wipe her hands and mouth and after a break of 20 minutes we started with some light warm up exercises.

She complied easily and we did the routine talking to each other.

The whole day we talked and enjoyed. It was almost 8 and Mr. Juneja would be here anytime now.

I didn't want to face him again. I quickly took my bags and went to dadi to bid her a bye.

"Bye dadi. Take care."

She looked up from her knitting and made a cute face.

"Abhi kyu? Abhi toh Samar bhi nhi aaya."

Samar is that devil's name who happens to be my boss too.

Kaise batau mai aapko dadi ki bas isliye bhaag rhi hu kyunki wo nhi aaye.

"Dadi mujhe late ho rha hai. Ghar pr sab pareshaan ho rhe hai. Aur Mr. Juneja bhi aane wale honge."

She nodded reluctantly and I left after wishing her good night. 

I took a deep breath after moving out of the place.

God! This was an interesting day.

I reached home and sprawled on the sofa. Mumma sat beside me and caressed my hair.

I told her what all happened.

After I was finished she asked me.

"Waise wo handsome hai kya?"

I looked at her incredulously.

"Are you serious mumma? Papa ko pta chala na toh-"

"Chup kr besharam. Mai tere liye puchh rhi thi."

She said grumbling from there something like I was mad to suggest such a thing for her.

She should have been clear as to what she was indicating. How would I know she was talking for me.

Khair! Saanu ki!

I laid back again.

Samar's POV

I reached home to find dadi alone in her room.

"Dadi! Miss Mittal kaha hai?"

She looked at me and smiled. I sat near her feet and massaged them.

"Wo toh chali gyi ghar. Ek ghanta ho gaya usse gye hue. Deri ho rhi thi usse."

She left! Leaving dadi alone here. I think I need to have a talk with her tomorrow.

I sat with dadi for some time and she told what all she and Miss Mittal did the whole day.

Atleast that woman is nice with my dadi or else she would have seen the worst of me.

After dadi slept I went to my room and started reading a novel.

Yeah! I love to read when I am free. My favourite genre is thriller and mystery.

While reading my thoughts went to the morning incident.

What is this girl? She knew how rich I was but she still fought with me. And even after knowing I was her boss she didn't back down. She is something different.

I realised what I was doing. I cleared my throat and focused on my book again.

The next morning I was having my breakfast when Miss Mittal entered in bouncing happily. She stopped at her place when she saw me.

She then looked at her watch and frowned. She mumbled something and shook her head plastering a smile on her face.

"Good morning Mr. Juneja. Aap abhi office nhi gye?"

"Do I need your permission before going to my office?"

I asked her wiping my mouth and she shook her head hastily.

"I didn't mean that. Mujhe laga aap abhi tak jaa chuke honge."

She mumbled the last part but I caught her words. 

Oh! So this is what it was about. She was trying to avoid me.

"Is this the reason aap kal dadi ko ghar mai akela chhod kr gyi?"

She looked at me and frowned as if not getting what I said.

"Yesterday when I reached home dadi ghar pr akeli thi. You went before I came home. To avoid me."

She looked at me wide eyed for a second before shaking her head.

"Nhi. Mujhe ghar jaana tha. I mean ghar pr sab wait kr rhe the."

"Aaj se you will leave for home when I return here. Dadi ko ek minute ke liye bhi akela mat chhodna. What if she would have needed something after you went?"

She nodded understanding.

I went to my office.

That evening I came back earlier than usual because there wasn't much work.

When I reached home the scene going on in front of me left me gaping.

Loud music was blaring through the house and Miss Mittal was jumping around and dancing like the monkey she was.

But that's not what shocked me.

Dadi was wearing glasses and dancing with her. With full swag.

The big smile and carefreeness on her face gave me a strange sense of happiness.

Dadi turned and looked at me.

She called me and that broke Miss Mittal out of her jungle dance.

She switched off the music and sobered up.

Quickly taking her bags she wished dadi a good night. 

Dadi cupped her face and kissed her forehead making her smile widely.

She looked at me for a brief second and ran away from there as if the house was on fire.

The rest of the evening dadi had a huge smile on her face and was telling me all the fun she had.

I think this Dr. Mittal is not that bad.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️