3.

A very happy and prosperous Diwali to all my lovely readers🥳🎉🎇🎆
**************************************
Arnav was having breakfast with his family when his mother suddenly spoke in an excited voice.

"Arre wo Mrs Malhotra ka phone aaya tha mere paas. Advika wants to meet you again. Wo soch rhi hai iss rishte ke baare mai."

Arnav stilled and the toast fell from him hand into the plate. He looked at his mother shocked who was smiling like anything.

He realised what was happening and fumed internally. Did Arjun do it purposefully? But why? No he could not do that.

He smiled awkwardly at his mother and quickly rushed to his room adter breakfast. He called Arjun's number but the man was ignoring him.

Picking up his car keys he rushed to Arjun's office and barged into his cabin.

Arjun was reading a file when he saw his best friend fuming like a bull. He chose to ignore him and continued reading.

"Arjun saale! Kya krke aaya hai tu kal? The girl wants to meet you again. Soch rhi hai wo iss rishte ke baare mai."

He said quoting his mother and Arjun stopped. A grin started forming on his face and he asked.

"Really?"

Excitement and happiness was visible on his face and this time Arnav was stunned.

"Wha-!?"

He looked at his best friend incredulously and narrowed his eyes.

"Arjun kaha hai? And who are you? Tu mera chaddi buddy yaar ho nhi skta. Uske kisi bhi ladki ko dobara mudkar nhi dekha. Half gay tha mera bhai. Kya kia hai tune uske saath?"

He started his drama again and Arjun suprisingly didn't get annoyed. He chuckled. This time Arnav gasped and looked at him more shocked.

"Tu thik hai na bhai? Yaar mujhe nhi krni shaadi."

He cried and Arjun glared at him.

"Toh who is asking you?"

He shrugged and Arnav looked at him wide eyed. Today this man was giving him shocks over shocks.

"Then who will?"

He asked although he now had an idea what Arjun meant.

"I will."

He said shrugging casually as if he hadd just not given his best friend the biggest shock of his life.

Arnav kept on looking at Arjun and suddenly smiled wide.

"My boi is in lovee!"

He yelled and started dancing while Arjun chuckled at his best friend's madness.

Later that evening Arjun was getting ready for their second meet. He was really excited to meet her.

She said she wanted to see him again that means she liked him too right.

God! He felt like a teenager who was going to meet his crush. He felt so giddy.

Whereas Adya was blushing and giggling to herself as she was getting ready. Advika was teasing her mercilessly.

"Mai toh saj gyi re sajna ke liye."

She sang and Adya giggled hitting her playfully. She was feeling very giddy and happy today. This feeling was very new and exciting for her.

Both of them reached the decided venue almost at the same time. Just as Arjun was about to take his seat she entered making him stand straight.

He looked at her as his heart beat loudly seeing her walk to him with a beautiful smile.

Her condition was no different.

"Hey!"

She said mentally patting herself for now stuttering.

"Hi."

He whispered still lost in her making her look down due to his intense gaze.

He realised what he was going and rubbed his neck smiling sheepishly.

"Umm please have a seat."

He said and she nodded while sitting down. He too sat and they gave their orders.

Arjun cleared his throat and she looked at him.

"You wanted to see me again? Kya matlab samjhu mai iska?"

He asked her directly wanting to know what she felt.

She bit her lip and smiled.

"Ab aapne directly puchh lia toh I won't beat around the bush. I like you Arnav. Aapka nature, your personality, the way you talk and carrying yourself everything. And I really want to give you a chance. Give us a chance."

She whispered the last sentence making his heart skip a beat. He smiled genuinely at her confession and said.

"Thank you so much Advika. Honestly kal aisa pehli baar hua ki mujhe koi itna pasand aaya hai and that too on the first meet. I also want to give us a chance."

He said and she smiled looking at him. Their food arrived and they dug in while talking in between.

Arjun started settling the bill which Adya snatched and put half the amount forward.

He shook his head and said.

"I am paying."

"Nhi. We are splitting the bill."

She said in a no nonsense tone.

"Nhi. When we are out together I spend on you. Being a boyfriend itna right toh hai na mujhe."

He said and she looked at him amused.

"Boyfriend? Who said aap mere boyfriend hai?"

He looked at her confused.

"Abhi toh you said to give a chance. Toh we are dating na."

He asked cutely making her chuckle.

"Aise thodi na hota hai. Aur waise bhi I don't know you enough ki hum uss stage pr pahuch jaaye. Uske liye you need to impress me."

She said nudging his shoulder teasing him. He smiled and leaned close to her.

"Done. But yaad rakhna mera charm resist nhi kr paaogi jyada time tak."

He challenged and she smiled accepting his challenge. Both of them knew they were going to lose. She, the challenge and he, his heart.

Suddenly she remembered something and said.

"Let's click a selfie. As a memory."

He smiled and took out his phone. He angled the camera and pulled her close by holding her waist.

She was surprised at his action but smiled at the camera. He looked at the picture with a huge smile.

"Mujhe bhi send kr dena."

She said and he turned to her.

"Lekin uske pehle I need something."

She frowned and asked.

"What?"

"Your number."

He replied and she chuckled. She typed her number on his phone. He dialled it and said.

"That's mine."

She smiled and both of them saved the numbers as 'A❤️'.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️