5.

She gritted her teeth and held his hand dragging him away in a secluded corridor.

"Who are you?"

She asked angrily. And he looked at her putting his hands in his pocket.

"Ye mai bhi puchh skta hu. Who are you?"

"I am Advika Malhotra."

"And I am Arnav Sinha."

He said making her more furious.

"Toh wo kaun hai jo meri best friend ke saath ghum rha hai?"

"Mera best friend."

He shrugged and Advika groaned.

"Argh! Who is he? Aise kaise kisi ko apni jagah bhej skte ho tum?"

She was worried about her best friend now. She thought that Adya was meeting Arnav, the man her parents selected and the man she could trust. But she wasn't sure anymore.

"Tumne bhi toh bheja na kisi aur ko. Ulta chor kotwal ko daate."

He said and she glared at him.

"Kaun hai wo aadmi jo meri dost ke saath ghum rha hai and what are his intentions towards her?"

He realised why she was asking this and instead of taunting her this time he answered truthfully.

"Mera best friend hai and one of the most famous and successful businessman in the country. Don't worry your best friend is safe with him. And moreover he loves her. So you can relax."

She hummed and looked at him scrutinizing him from top to bottom.

"Naam kya hai iss famous businessman ka?"

"Arjun Singh."

She hummed again and googled him. Although her father was a businessman  but she was never much interested in the business.

When she was satisfied that he was genuine she relaxed and looked at him. He was looking at her amused.

"Ab aap batayengi ki aapne usse apni jagah kyu bheja?"

"Mai bhi puchh skti hu ye sawaal."

She said and he chuckled.

"Lekin maine puchh lia pehle."

He shrugged and she folded her arms in front of her chest.

"Lekin jawaab tum doge."

She demanded and he said.

"I didn't want to marry at the time."

She nodded and said.

"Same reason."

"Lekin now I think I am ready."

He said smirking making her glare at him again. He chuckled but suddenly pulled her into his by holding her waist when he saw a huge luggage trolley arrive their way.

Advika was startled due to the sudden move and landed on his chest with her hands on his shoulder and their faces a few inches away.

"I am sorry sir mam. I couldn't see you."

The staff apologized and left while the two were still lost in each other.

Their trance was broken by the call of their mothers.

"Arnav! Advika!"

They separated from each other and cleared their throats awkwardly and smiled as they saw their mothers approach.

"Come on. The dance is starting. Aa jaao dono."

They said and turned to go leaving the two again. Advika moved ahead while Arnav followed behind looking at her with a goofy smile.

A few minutes later they were on the dance floor in each other's arms dancing to the soft music playing in the background.

Advika felt him slid his arms from her waist to her arms and slowly cupped her throat pulling her close and joining their foreheads.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

His proximity did something weird in her stomach.

"Our parents are watching. Might as well give them a show. Aur waise bhi we are already dating in their eyes."

He whispered huskily and she gulped feeling his breath near her lips. One movement and their lips would touch.

His again slid his arms down from her throat to her arms and held her waist pulling her close.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. They shared an intense eyelock.

This was their first meet but strangely it felt like they have known each other since ages. She didn't feel uncomfortable with him.

Suddenly the lights went off leading a huge round of 'ooos' and 'aahs'.

Advika looked around her wide eyed.

"Let's go."

She felt him whisper in her ear and looked in his direction wide eyed. Although she couldn't see his face but could make out his outline.

Before she could ask what he was talking about he held her hand and pulled her with him.

Soon they were out in the lawn laughing and giggling while running towards his car.

"Hum jaa kaha rhe hai?"

She asked giggling and he looked at her laughing in excitement.

"Pta nhi. Bas yaha se dur."

He said making her giggle more and he felt his heart race at her beautiful laughing face.

They settled in his car and he drove off aimlessly. She rested her head back and sighed in content.

It was after so long she was having so much fun.

They were driving without any destination and talking their hearts out. Laughing and teasing each other like they were long lost friends.

His phone rang and he picked up the call.

"Haan mumma....haan wo mere saath hai....pta nhi but I'll drop her home safely....uncle aunty se kaho they can go home without any worry."

He said and disconnected the call and looked at her for a brief moment. She was smiling softly making a smile appear on his face too.

On the other hand, Adya and Arjun were enjoying their first date as a couple.

Since both of their parents were out for the business meet they didn't have to rush home early.

It was almost 11 when they finally got up and started walking towards his car. She had come with the driver who was currently with her parents so Arjun was dropping her.

He stopped in front of her home and they looked at each other with a smile.

"So?"

She whispered.

"So?"

He asked back. She chuckled and said.

"I'll see you then."

She said making him nod and started to get off only to be pulled back.

"I think there should be something to remember our first date as a couple."

He said before his lips descended on hers in a soft kiss. He kissed her for a short while pulling back and kissing hed forehead.

She blushed and hugged him hiding hed face in his chest.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️