8.

Pari stepped out on the terrace and saw Anush leaning by the railing staring at the stars above.

She walked to him and he gave her a smile.

"You did it right?"

She asked and he had the audacity to look confused.

"Did what?"

"You know what I am talking about Anush."

She said looking into his eyes.

"Yashwant Rai's death. You did that right?"

He pulled her in his arms with his one hand around her waist and the other tucking her hair behind her ear.

"How can I do that Pari? Suna nhi tumne news mai? It was a gang war."

He said innocently but then smirked and said.

"Haan wo gang war kisne plan kri ye kisko pata."

Pari felt tears brim her eyes and she asked in a broken whisper.

"Why?"

He turned serious and cupped her face.

"Teen bullets chalai thi na usne? He died with 30 inside him. He got what he deserved Pari. And I don't feel any regret for what I did. I wanted to kill him personally. But I didn't want that bastard's blood on my hands."

He spat angrily and Pari hugged him tightly. Tears flowing down her eyes.

"I love you. I love you so much."

She whispered and he kissed her head while caressing her back.

"Marry me Pari!'

He said making her look at him. She smiled and said.

"But we are already-"

"I want to marry you in front of everyone. I want the world to know that I am yours. And I want every man eyeing you, trying to get a chance with you to know that you are mine. So will you marry me? Again? Properly this time?"

He asked and she nodded with a smile and he smiled back leaning in for a kiss.

It was that and then four months later Anush and Pari got married in a formal ceremony with all the family and relatives.

Since her parents weren't there, her paternal uncle did the rituals from her side.

Pari had requested the wedding to happen in Rajasthan. She wanted to leave as a bride from her father's place.

She stood in front of her parents and photo and looked at it teary eyed.

"Dekho papa! Kaisi lag rhi hu mai? I wish aap log yaha hote. You would have loved him. He is the best I could have got papa."

She smiled sadly thinking about her parents but she knew that they would be happy to see her.

Anush was actually the best she could have got.

Her thoughts were broken when he entered the room. Their room. She was sitting on the bed in her bridal saree all dolled up for her 'first night'.

Just the thought made her blush. He removed her viel and she looked at him through her lashes.

He smiled amusedly at her.

"Why are you blushing so much Pari? What is going on in that little mind of yours?"

He asked tapping her forehead softly making her scowl at his comment.

"My brain is not little!"

He nodded with an amused expression and she turned her face. He smirked mischievously and kissed her cheek making her angry expression turn into a shocked one.

"You-you-argh!"

She pouted and he laughed hugging her close.

"Finally! You are all mine."

He sighed happily and she smiled kissing his chest where his heart laid.

They stayed in that embrace and Anush kissed her head pulling back.

"Change into something comfortable. Tumhara saaman left cupboard mai rakhwa dia tha."

She nodded and went to change. He meanwhile removed the rose petals from the bed. Now that he looked around the room it made him feel something.

Right at the moment Pari came out wearing her satin silk night down with spaghetti strips. The atmosphere screamed sexual tension.

They looked at each other with hundreds of emotions in their eyes. No words were exchanged. The eyes did the talking.

*Mature content ahead*

Anush walked towards her and in three huge steps he pulled her into his chest and leaned in cupping her face.

She gasped at the sudden move but round her arms around his neck kissing him back with equal fervour.

He picked her up bridal style and took her to the bed while she hid her face in his neck blushing. He slowly put her down and hovered over her.

His eyes asking for a silent permission. She blinked her eyes as a yes and he kissed her again. He slid the strips of her gown down her shoulders and started peppering kisses down her neck and shoulders.

She bit her lip tp and control her moans but when he sucked her sweet spot she couldn't control it anymore.

Her moans encouraged him more and he started kissing her cleavage while slowly sliding her gown further down.

It pooled at her stomach and he kissed her exposed stomach. She arched her back and he took advantage of it by unhooking her bra.

She gasped and looked at him. He kissed her and slowly pulled it off her body leaving her chest naked to his eyes.

He then got off and removed his tshirt over his head and she hugged him kissing him again. Their naked chests crushing against each other. He could feel her soft breasts and she could feel his toned chest.

He cupped her breast making her moan between the kiss.

Slowly peppering kisses down her body he moved towards her legs. He pulled the gown off her body leaving her in her panties. She closed her thighs shut and he smiled kissing her forehead.

He traced her legs with his finger and she shivered. He parted her knees and settled between her legs. He kissed her inner thighs close to her core and she released a wavered breath.

Getting up he removed his pyjamas and boxers and sheathed himself.

He looked into her eyes and saw her biting her lips. He pulled her pamties down and settled between her legs.

He rubbed his erection on her wet folds and she gulped while panting with anticipation.

He entered his tip and then pulled out. He repeated the action teasing her and chuckled when she glared at him.

Joining their lips in a passionate kiss he entered her in one go making her yelp and close her eyes.

Soon the room was filled with their moans and groans as they made mad love to each other.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️