7.

Aashi's POV

I have a confession to make.

I am in love with my fiance. And I don't have any idea how to tell this to him.

So I took help from the only person I shouldn't have taken help from.

"Come on Aashi! He is going to be your hubby! Just say it na."

I grumbled in annoyance.

"Dia! Itna easy hota toh mai tujhe call krti kya? You know I am shy in all these things yaar. It took me so much time to get used to holding hands with him. And after that kiss I don't think I can even look at his face without blushing let alone-"

"YOU GUYS KISSED!? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"

Oh fuck! How can I not realise my mistake. I accidentally mentioned it to her. Now she won't let me live down.

"Dia relax! I know you are my best friend lekin ye private baatein hai meri jaan. Aur agar wo tere bhai na hote toh mai shayad ek baar ko share kr bhi deti. But he is your brother and I am not talking about what we do in private with you at all. Ok?"

I said and she whined.

"Not fair! But okay. Even mujhe bhi bhai ki -ahem- life mai interest nhi hai. Ok. Anyways. Back to the topic."

Thank God!

"I think you should plan something special for him. And maybe during that you can confess."

Not a bad idea. But what do I do?

"Just for information. Bhai loves horse riding."

She said and disconnected the call. I smiled brightly thinking of an idea.

Three days later I had everything planned. Since it was Sunday I knew he was at home.

I called him and he picked at the fourth ring.

"Hello!"

I said a little to excited and heard his amused voice.

"Hi."

I cleared my throat calming myself and said.

"Aap free hai aaj?"

He hummed and asked.

"Kya kaam?"

"Umm- I found a very cool place. Aap chalenge mere saath?"

"Aaj mere saath jaana hai? Dia ne mana kr dia kya?"

He sounded amused.

"Nhi! Mujhe aapke saath jaana hai. Aap chalenge ya mai kisi aur ko dhundh lu?"

I knew this would get him and boom!

"No! Mai chal rha hu. Kaha aur kab milna hai?"

I smirked and told him the time and said that he would pick me up from home and we would go together.

He reached on time and we set off. I didn't tell him the place and gave him directions. He was confused.

"Why can't you tell me?"

"Because I don't want to."

I said and he frowned deeper. I giggled because he looked cute.

We reached the place and entered in. A surprised smile formed on his face seeing the place.

"This?"

"Surprise!"

I said and he chuckled happily.

"You like it?"

"I love it!"

He said looking around the racing area amd the horses.

"You want join?"

He looked at me and raised his eywbrows.

"I can?"

"Ofcourse you can. You see that one there. Wo aapke liye hai."

I said pointing towards one horse that stood in a corner without any jockey. He looked at surprised and asked.

"Really?"

A childlike excitement visible on his face and I nodded smiling. My mood mirroring his.

"Now go! Race start hone wali hai."

I said pushing him a little and he started walking towards the horse.

He turned back and came back running towards me. He gave a loud kiss on my cheek and ran back. I chuckled and he patted the horse and said something in his ear before sitting on top of it.

The players took positions and so did Shivansh. They had to do three laps to win the race.

The signal went off and the race started. I went towards the commentator box and took the mic from them as planned.

Shivansh was at the second position.

"You have to win this Shivansh."

I said and he looked at me and smiled. He then looked back in the front and that's when I said it.

"I love you Shivansh!"

His speed slowed as he looked at me shocked. He looked at me for a good 10 seconds and suddenly smiled wide and increased his speed.

The next two minutes were so fast. He overtook the one in the front and in the next lap he had won.

Not even waiting for the commentators to announce his name, he strode straight towards me.

Cupping my face he crushed his lips on mine and kissed me hard and deep.

His pace was madening and I couldn't keep up with him. He pulled back a few seconds later and whispered resting his forehead on mine.

"Say it again!"

I smiled and whispered with my eyes still closed.

"I love you!"

"I love you! I love you so much."

He said and kissed me again. This time slow and soft. As if imprinting every moment of it.

Shivansh's POV

I can't believe that the girl I have loved all my life loves me back and is officially, legally and religiously my wife now.

Yeah! We got married two days ago and after a thousand rituals today finally is our wedding night.

She is sitting in our room waiting for me but this stupid sister of mine is not letting me go in my own room.

"Pehle nek bhai!"

She repeated for the hundredth time.

"Wallet nhi hai mere paas. Kal le lena jo lena hai."

I grumbled but she didn't budge. Having no other option I transferred the money to her account and she jumped back to her room happily.

I finally entered my room and took a deep breath.

There she was! Sitting on our marital bed all dolled up as a new bride. Her viel covering her face.

I sat in front of her and removed the viel. She had her eyes lowered and a faint blush on her cheeks.

I kissed her head thanking God for blessing me with her.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️