8.

Aarushi's POV

Finally! It has happened. I am officially, legally, religiously Mrs. Aarushi Rishi Verma now.

Amd Yudhvan is officially and legally my son now.

And I am sitting in my new room, that is Rishi's room on our marital bed in a bridal saree waiting for him to 'celebrate' our wedding night.

I was sitting very relaxed until I heard a knock followed by the opening of the door and its swift locking.

He turned to me and smiled. A full fledged heart warming, stomach flipping and heart fluttering smile.

He sat in front of me and removed the viel from over my head and sighed in content looking at me.

He rested his forehead against mine and breathed out.

"Finally! I don't have to wait anymore to call myself your husband and you my wife."

He said making my heart flutter with happiness.

Placing a soft kiss on my forehead he asked me to change and helped me remove the jewellery and pins.

I took my nightgown and went to the bathroom to change.

When I came out he was standing on the edge of the bed shirtless and was setting the temperature of the AC.

AC? In the month of October? In Delhi's weather? Is he crazy?

Maybe he needs it to sleep. I would need a thick blanket then.

I looked around the room and frowned. He had cleared the decoration but wait?

Where was Yudhvan? Is he not sleeping with us?

"Rishi? Yudhvan hamare saath nhi so rha. You said he sleeps in your room."

I ask and he turned to me with a mischievous smile.

Keeping the remote aside he sauntered towards me and traced my arms from my shoulders down to my palms.

"He is sleeping with mumma papa today. We don't want him to witness what is going to happen tonight now do we?"

He said and I felt my breath hitch. Are we going to do it?

It was not like I was not ready. I just-am a little nervous.

He seemed to sense it and pulled me into a hug.

"Relax! You know I would never force you into anything you are not ready for."

I smiled and hugged him back.

"I know. I am ready but I am just-"

"Nervous."

He completed my sentence and I nodded. He cupped my face and said.

"No need to be. I love you and I love every inch of you. You are perfect the way you are. Trust me jaan if I wanted a perfect body I would have married a model or a diva. But I want you. Only you. Forever."

He said and kissed my head and I felt like he was touching my soul before touching my body.

Author's POV

*Mature content ahead*

Aarushi slowly leaned in and took his lips in a kiss. The kiss started slow and soft and the two savoured the feel of each other.

When they pulled back for breath their eyes held desire for each other and the next kiss was passionate and hungrier than before and the two explored each other.

Rishi pulled her closer and smacked her butt making her gasp and look at him wide eyed.

His eyes were darkened with desire and love for her and he held her waist picking her up.

She round her legs around his waist and kissed him again. He moved her to the bed and placed her on the center hovering over her not breaking the kiss.

He looked into her eyes and slowly leaned in peppering kisses on her jaw and neck.

She breathed heavily and round her arms around him pulling him flush against her.

He hugged her and made her sit while he kissed her lips. Without any further warning he pulled her gown down till her stomach and she gasped at his move.

Their naked chests touched each other while their breaths teased each other.

He kissed her again and laid back on the bed. Not breaking contact with her body he peppered kisses down her neck and shoulder moving to her collarbones and finally stopped at her breasts.

He moulded them softly and she moaned because her breasts were tender due to breastfeeding.

A few drops leaked out and he attached his lips to her breasts tasting her. He made a weird face making her giggle.

He came back up and kissed her removing the weird taste.

"How does Yudhvan even like it?"

He mumbled and before she could react he had pulled her gown all the way down and thrown it away on the floor.

She gasped and moaned when he slid her panties aside and rubbed her clit.

He entered his finger in her and she clutched the pillow as he moved his fingers in her.

She closed her eyes and her mouth parted in pleasure. His pace increased and she felt herself near her climax.

She released herself on his fingers and he kissed her softly while removing his sweatpants and boxers and sheathed himself.

He smirked looking at her who was biting her lip looking at 'him'.

He removed her panties too and rubbed his manhood on her.

She looked at him with her mouth parted as he slowly entered her. He almost groaned feeling her tighten around him as she hugged him to control the sudden pain.

When he was settled in her and she felt her muscles relax she asked him to move and he did.

Soon the pain turned into pleasure and he started increasing his pace.

In between he changed their position and put her legs on his shoulder.

Her eyes rolled back because he was now hitting a specific spot making her toes curl in pleasure.

The night witnessed the intimate union of two lovers who were tied for eternity.

The moon shied away and hid behind the clouds seeing the two lovers bask in the aftermath of their love.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️