2.

"I am sorry do I know you?"

She asked and he looked at her unable to understand how to react.

"Stop joking now Ira. Itne saal baad I am seeing you. You were alive and you never came back to me. Kyu?"

He complained cutely but she frowned deeper.

"I am sorry Mr. but I think you have got the wrong person. I am not Ira. My name is Pranali. Pranali Gupta."

She said and started to leave but he held her hand and stopped her.

"You are not Pranali. You are Ira. Aadhira. Meri Aadhira."

She now got annoyed and pulled her hand back.

"Dekhiye I am not Ira or Aadhira. Mai Pranali hu. And I know myself better than you."

He was about to say something but was interrupted by another voice.

"Pranali bete kya hua?"

An older man came there and stood beside her. She looked at him and said.

"Pata nhi kaun hai ye. Kisi ko dhund rhe hai shayad."

The man looked at Ayush and asked politely.

"Kya chahiye aapko sir?"

"Aap kaun hai?"

Ayush asked in return. He had never seen the man around Ira ever.

"Ye mere chachaji hai."

She answered and he looked at her trying to read her. Why was she pretending not to know him?

As far as he knew about Ira she did not have any twin named Pranali. And he everything about Ira. She did not have a twin.

This could mean only two things. Either she was pretending not to recognise him or she actually did not recognise him.

What if the accident didn't actually kill her but took away her memories? The possibility was quite high and now that he thought about it he was happy that she was alive.

So what if she didn't remember him. He would make new memories with her.

He smiled seeing her leave with her uncle and whispered to himself.

"I am coming to get you Ira. Forever."

And the next day he got on his mission. He asked his PA to find every information possible on Pranali Gupta.

The man proved to be a good recruitment and gave him the results within 3 hours.

Ayush read the file prepared by his PA and set off to her address. That is why he didn't meet her during these five years. Because she lived at the other end of the state.

He stopped in front of her house and took a deep breath to calm his racing heart.

He got out and walked to the date and rang the bell.

A servant opened the door and asked him what he wanted. Ayush informed that he wanted to see Pranali and he was allowed in.

Pranali came down and sighed in annoyance seeing him. Her family also came out and looked at him.

"Kya chahiye ab aapko? I told I am not you God damn Ira. Tattoo krwa lu is baat ka ab?"

Ayush smiled and said.

"I can prove that you are Ira."

She folded her arms in front of her chest and raised her eyebrow in challenge.

"Oh really? Please do!"

He smirked and said.

"Kahi private mai baat kr skte hai. Wo baatein family ke saamne krne wali nhi hai."

He said and she looked at him wide eyed. He looked around them and saw the same man from yesterday along with an old lady who he assumed to be his wife.

There were two young men present too. Maybe his sons.

She looked at her family and nodded assuring them. She then glared at him and moved out in the lawn.

He followed her giving a playful look to her family.

"Speak!"

She ordered and he went near her.

"Well, starting with the basics. Your parents names are Anuj Gupta and Prity Gupta. You completed your schooling from DAV Public School. Your masters from DU."

She looked at him bored.

"Ye information toh mai bhi nikalwa skti hu tumhari. Come on Mr?"

"Ayush."

"Yeah. Mr. Ayush. Give me some solid proofs ki mujhe yakeen ho ki aap sach keh rhe hai."

He went closer and said.

"You are a big fan of Ayushman Khurana. Vicky Kaushal tumhara crush hai. You like to read, dance when no one's watching you and sing in the bathroom."

She looked at him surprised. Now this information couldn't be on the internet.

"Abhi bhi yakeen nhi hai toh I have something else too."

He said and went extremely close to her. So close that she felt her breath hitch.

He leaned near her ear and whispered.

"You have a mole on your right inner thigh close to your-"

She gasped and pushed him not letting him complete the sentence. She was looking at him wide eyed.

He smirked and gave her a teasing look. He licked his lips and looked at her up and down.

"How do you know this? Kaun ho tum?"

He got serious and said.

"You don't remember me Ira. Ayush. Tera Ayush."

"How do you know about the mole? What were you to me?"

"Your best friend."

She looked at him incredulously.

"What kind of best friends were we?"

He chuckled at her expressions and said.

"Relax. Nothing like that. Tune khud mujhe bataya tha during a game."

She sighed and said.

"Lekin why did Chachu told me ki mera naam Pranali hai?"

He got serious again and said.

"Mai ye sab nhi jaanta. Kal se pehle I didn't even know you have a chacha existing. And if you are alive toh kya uncle aunty bhi?"

He asked about her parents and she saddened.

"They died in that accident. I don't know mai kaise bach gyi."

A tear fell from her eyes thinking about them and he wiped it softly making her look at him.

"Can we meet? Kahi aur?"

She asked and he nodded.

"Let me know when and where."

He left kissing her head and waited for her to contact him.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️