5.

Aman was much better now and had resumed going to office. It was one such evening when he was visiting his favourite local cafe nearby.

He entered and took his seat.

"Good morning sir. What would you like to have?"

He heard a familiar voice and looked up only to get surprised. It was Bhuvika.

"Oh hi! You work here?"

She smiled and seemed surprised to see him.

"No! I own this cafe."

"Wow! I didn't know this."

She smiled and said.

"First time aaye hai na?"

He shook his head and said.

"Nah! Accident se pehle toh I was here almost daily. Har shaam ki meri coffee yahi se hoti thi."

She nodded and said.

"Explains. Mai tab usually morning shift leti thi. Bhai used to manage the evening shift."

She smiled sadly. She missed her brother.

"I remember him. He was a very nice man. Polite and humble."

Aman said making her smile. He then said to distract her.

"So what do you suggest I have?"

She thought for a moment and then beamed.

"Do you have a problem with caramel?"

She asked. He smiled widely and said.

"I have a sweet tooth. I have problem with nothing. Given it's a sweet."

Both of them laughed and she nodded and ran inside.

She came out after two minutes with a plate in her hand.

"Have this. My favourite Caramel crumble brownie."

He looked at the desert. He looked tempting.

"Do you have more of this?"

She nodded and he asked her to get another one and also something to drink.

She got another plate and his drink.

"Try this. Hot chocolate. Uss brownie ke saath compliment krega."

He thanked her and said.

"Have it with me."

"Huh!?"

She asked confused.

"Ye dusra tumhare liye mangwaya hai. Have it with me. Akele khaane ki aadat nhi hai mujhe."

He said. She knew it was a lie and he was trying to cheer her up. She did not object and sat in front of him. They had their desert chatting and laughing.

Another customer came in and she went to attend him. Aman observed her movements. How she smiled politely at them and how gracefully she moved around.

After finishing his hot chocolate he went to make the payment.

"Nope! Meri treat."

She denied his payment and he looked at her shocked.

"Kis baat ki treat?"

She shrugged and he folded his arms in front of his chest.

"Roz aaunga toh roz treat dogi kya?"

She shrugged and said.

"Ofcourse why not?"

He laughed at her and said.

"Are you crazy? Loss mai chali jaaogi."

She smiled and said.

"Itne se kuch nhi hota. Itna toh mai khade khade khaa jaati hu."

He chuckled and said and that he wasn't paying this one time but next time she will have to accept his payment.

He was already a regular at the cafe but his visits frequented even more after that.

They became close friends and bonded really well. Bhuvika was falling for him and Aman knew he was in love but was scared to ruin the relationship they had.

He would usually stay after at the cafe and help her with the closing. He would then walk her home and then drive back to his.

It was one such evening when he was walking her home and she realised something.

"I just realised I have never invited you home aaj tak. Chalo aaj I'll show you my home."

She clapped excitedly and he chuckled.

"Iss waqt? Are you sure?"

She nodded and said.

"I wouldn't have asked otherwise."

They smiled and entered her house. It was a small and cozy two rooms apartment.

"Its beautiful."

Aman whispered looking around and she smiled.

"So what will you have? Mai apne dinner bna rhi hu aap le lenge?"

She asked and he looked at her for a moment. He nodded and said.

"But I'll help."

She started to deny but Aman was adamant.

"Either I am helping or I am leaving."

She sighed and nodded with a smile. They entered the kitchen and she asked him what he would eat.

"Anything. I am not a picky eater."

She thought for a moment and finally decided on making dal rice with aloo pyaaz and chapatti.

She started cooking rice while putting the dal on the stove and he looked at her trying to understand what he should do.

"Mujhe bhi kaam dedo."

He sounded so cute that she chuckled. She passed him the onions and asked him to chop them.

She started stirring the dal and two minutes later heard him sniffing. He had his eyes closed and tears running down his eyes.

"Aah! My eyes!"

He cried and she burst out laughing. She wet a towel and wiped his eyes while trying to control her laughter.

They made the food while laughing and teasing each other. Aman seemed happy to see the food cooked by him for the first time.

He had a wide grin while her smile mirrored his. She admired him and felt elated seeing him so happy.

Much to their dismay it was time for him to leave. He put his hands in his pocket and looked at her.

"I think I shoud leave. Kaafi late ho gaya hai."

He said with a nervous smile. It seemed like he wanted to say something but could not.

She too looked at him with an emotion he couldn't decipher. He started to turn and she held his face and smashed her lips on his.

He was frozen to his spot. She did not move her lips just kept them on his. She pulled back and saw his shocked expressions.

"I-I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I wasn't thinking strai-"

Her apology was cut short when he pulled her closer with his one hand around her waist and other behind herd nape and his lips descended on hers.

She was surprised for a moment but as she realised what was happening she round her arms around his neck and they kissed each other like two lovers meeting each other after a long separation.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️