7.

Aaditri's POV

It had been two weeks since I have met Avyan's parents. They are the sweetest people I have met.

The way they accepted me wholeheartedly made my heart swell with happiness.

I had already told mumma and maasi about us since the first day.

Today Avyan and his family was visiting us home. He had proposed me for marriage two days back and today they were coming to finalise the dates and everything.

Maasi was really happy and although she had assured mumma about Avyan but she was still apprehensive.

I know why. She had been through something very similar. Promises and confessions which were later broken brutally. I hugged mumma and said that I would not marry if she doesn't agree and she relaxed a bit.

Avyan and his family reached and they were welcomed in.

After the introductions and formalities the main topic was touched.

"Bura mat manna beta lekin ek cheez puchh skti hu? Meri beti ki zindagi ka sawaal hai."

Mumma started and Avyan nodded politely.

"Aap sab jaante ho Aaditri aur hamare past ke baare mai. Phir bhi meri beti hi kyu? Aisa kya mil rha hai aapko isme?"

Avyan smiled and looked at me.

"Ye mil rhi hai aunty. Aur mere liye ye kisi tohfe se kam nhi hai. I know you are scared and worried but I promise jab tak mai zinda I would never raise a hand on her or hit her ever. Na hi mere hote huye koi isse haath laga skta hai. I intend to treat her like the queen she is to my heart."

The sincerity in his words made her eyes glassy and mumma smiled through her tears giving her consent.

The priest then demanded both of ours kundlis and started looking for auspicious dates for the wedding.

Once the dates were finalised everything seemed to work in fast pace.

The shopping, wedding preparations, the rituals and everything and it still feels hard to believe that I was a married woman now.

Sitting on our marital bed in my bridal saree after the Pag Phera ritual and waiting for my husband to enter.

Husband! It feels so nice. He is my husband now.

Just then the said person came in with a wide grin.

"Heyy wifey!"

He grinned and sat in front of me.

"Hello hubby!"

We both chuckled and he kissed my forehead.

I smiled and closed my eyes clutching his shirt.

He caressed my face and continued to look at me with a soft smile.

"I can't believe you are here and all mine."

He whispered and I whispered back.

"Me too. This feels too good to be real. I love you Avyan."

There! I said it. I know he knew about my feelings but this was the first time I said it verbally.

And the fact was clear by the look on his face. He looked pleasantly shocked.

"I love you so much."

He said kissing my face all over and finally kissing my lips softly.

We smiled and joined our foreheads.

"Tumhe itch nhi kr rha ye?"

He asked taking the saree border in his hands and feelings its itchiness.

"Thoda thoda."

I said and he got up in a hurry.

"Come on change then. Tch! Mera wait bhi kyu kia. You should have changed."

I smiled and placed my hands on his chest.

"Itna uncomfortable nhi tha. And I wanted you to see me in this."

He bumped his head with mine slightly and smiled.

"Go change."

He whispered and I went to the bathroom after taking my clothes.

I came out in 15 minutes and saw him already changed and waiting for me.

He looked at me and his mouth parted in shock. His eyes raked from top to bottom and he gulped.

Maybe because I am wearing a skimpy negligee which leaves nothing to imagination.

He sauntered towards me and cuppedd my face.

"Is this the girl innocent girl I fell in love with and married?"

He asked huskily and I bit my lip naughtily.

"Maybe she is not so innocent anymore. Sangat ka asar you know."

I teased him and he nodded mockingly.

Author's POV

*Mature content ahead*

"I'll show you my innocence now."

He said and cupped her ass. He spanked her and she almost moaned.

"Fuck! You are naked underneath you minx."

He said and picked her up in his arms such that her naked core was in contact with his covered erection.

He threw her on the bed making her bounce lightly and jumped on top of her making her giggle.

He dived right to her mouth and kissed her hard, deep and hungry. She round her arms around him roaming them all over his back.

He trailed kisses down her neck and cleavage and pulled the negligee down ripping her it open.

Aaditri gasped and looked at him wide eyed.

"Avyan!"

He smirked and nuzzled his nose in her neck.

"Oops!"

He muttered and took her skin between his teeth biting it softly. She moaned and gasped together as he inserted his finger in her moving inside her in slow motions.

She looked into his eyes and he increased his pace at her pleasured expressions.

Her flushed face, slightly parted mouth and closed eyes in pleasure did something to him and he felt himself harden even more.

He started moving down and just as he kissed her core she pulled him up shaking her head.

The thought of mouth on croch irked her. She wasn't comfortable with that. He understood her and undressed himself.

He slid the condom over his length all the while looking into her eyes and slowly started entering her.

Her mouth parted in pleasure and he pushed himself in tearing through her virginity. She closed her eyes at the slight discomfort and pain and clung to him.

He kissed her head and muttered sweet things as he moved inside her slowly. Gradually the pain faded away and pleasure took over. She urged him to move faster and who was he to deny his wife anything.

They spend the night exploring each other and thr aftermath of it basking in love.

This was the beginning of their forever❤️.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️