Epilogue

*7 years later*

Sakshi's POV

"Kitni baar kaha hai dadi. Aise nhi aise."

Sameera did the yoga pose and taught her badi dadi. 

"Lekin mujhse ye hota hi nhi hai. Buddhi ho gyi mai ab."

Dadi teased her knowing that Sameera would get irked.

"Age se farak nhi padta na. Abhi aap bhut strong ho. Dekho kal aapne mujhe wrist fight mai haraya tha na."

Sameera explained dadi like it was very obvious. 

"Arre wo toh tu abhi bachi hai na. Isliye haar gyi."

She pouted and turned to me.

"Ye bachi thodi hai dadi. Ye toh sabki amma hai."

I said pulling her in my arms and tickled her making her laugh and giggle.

A few months after our marriage we got a surprise of me being pregnant. Surprise because we did not plan anything about it.

But Sameera is the most beautiful surprise we could ever have gotten.

She had Samar wrapped around her pinky finger. She just had to jut out her lips in a wobbly manner and he would fall straight into her feet.

He is so possessive for her and I love to tease him by saying that one day someone will love her and marry her taking her with him.

And he would make the most irritated face and scowl.

"No boy will be allowed near her till she turns 30."

"You married me when I was 25, remember?"

"Tumhari baat alag hai."

"Kyu? Mere papa kya mujhse pyaar nhi krte?"

"Aisa nhi hai. Lekin mai tumse pyaar krta hu."

"Haan toh koi Sameera se bhi pyaar krega na."

"Argh! Can we not talk about our daughter's marriage right now."

I chuckled remembering how I would laugh after that and he would pretend to be angry. Then I would persuade him in my own not so innocent ways.

Do I do it deliberately? Yes! Am I guilty? Not even a bit! *cheeky smile😁*

Today is Sunday and so I am home relaxing and enjoying my one day holiday.

Samar is out with his friends. They organised a get together which basically is a drink together.

I was making pasta for Sameera and Soham, our son. The little monster just woke up from his evening nap and demanded pasta.

Both of them make faces at the sight of vegetables in the pasta so I make a puree of them and add it. A mother has to find ways to feed their kids vegetables.

Dadi was in her room with the kids playing games with them.

I turned off the knob and covered the pasta with a lid to let it set for a while.

Suddenly I was turned around and A pair of lips descended on mine. A moan escaped my lips as he dived his tongue in my mouth exploring every nook and corner of it as if he hasn't done that already millions of times.

I could taste whisky on his mouth which made me pull him closer and deepen the kiss. 

We were in the kitchen and the kids or dadi could walk on us anytime. But the thrill made me even more needy for him.

Samar's POV

I love that fucking kurti on her and she knows it. Whenever I go out with my friends she deliberately wears this kurti to tease me.

Why I love this kurti? Well once we were too in a hurry to make love and we decided to skip the shredding of clothes part. She was in that fucking kurti when I was ramming inside her. And her breasts bouncing in that kurti comes to my mind whenever I see her in that now.

"How much did you drink?"

She asks me as soon as we pull back. I rested my forehead against hers.

"Two."

She hummed and I spanked her ass.

"Why did you wear this?"

She bit her lip and looked at me from her lashes.

"Bache pasta ke liye wait kr rhe hai."

She said and I frowned.

"Ye pasta beech mai kaha se aa gaya?"

"Pasta toh yahi tha. Aaye toh aap hai."

She said innocently and I know that she is trying to provoke me. I love how naughty she gets when she is turned on.

"Bachon ko pasta do and come in the room."

I said in a commanding voice and left from there knowing that she would be thinking all kinds of dirty scenarios.

I changed my clothes and omitted to wear a shirt. I laid on the bed with my arm under my head and one sprawled wide at my side.

Sakshi came in 10 minutes later and locked the door and gulped looking at me. I love how she boosts my male ego.

I tapped the bed beside me and she laid down beside me looking straight into my eyes.

"Stop running your mind in directions. We are not doing anything tonight. Kal bhi dhang se nhi soyi thi."

I chuckled when she pouted and whined. I kissed her head and pulled her in my arms.

She snuggled into me and I closed my eyes in bliss. This is home. She is my home.

She suddenly got up and started wearing her slippers.

"Bachon ko sulana bhi hai Samar. Mai so gyi toh wo nhi soyenge. Kal school hai Sameera ka."

She said in a hurry and left from there.

I wore my shirt and went behind her.

She tucked Sameera in while I managed Soham who looked like he was not going to sleep easily.

After Sameera slept we took Soham to our room so that he doesn't disturb Sameera. 

I put him down and he immediately attacked his toy almirah. 

"Soham!"

Sakshi ran to stop him but oops too late. As soon as he heard Sakshi he threw the toys on the floor and gave her a toothy smile while she glared at him.

She was about to scold him but I held her hand and pulled her to me.

"Its ok. Thodi der khelne do. Thak ke apne aap so jaayega."

"Ye gandgi kaun saaf krega?"

She glared at me for stopping her.

"Mai kr dunga baad mai."

I said and kissed her head. She slumped on me and sighed giving me a lazy smile.

Picking her up in bridal style I took her to bed and tucked her in. Soon she was off and slept like a baby.

Kissing her head I thanked God for giving her in my life. He afterall is the best planner in all.❤️❤️
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️