7.

*2 years later*

Waqt ki ek hi khasiyat hai. Wo kabhi rukta nhi hai. Time never stops for anyone.

It seemed like yesterday when Mihira had met Kiyansh and he started healing her slowly and today after two years she had completely overcome her fear and was living her life like she always wanted to.

He had fulfilled each of her wishes. From being her first friend to now taking her to the first party of her life.

He was driving them to the venue and she was sitting really excited. Just like a kid who was being taken to a party.

"Thank you so much Kiyansh. You are the best."

He chuckled at her excited form and said.

"Waada kia tha I'll always be there with you when you experience everything you ever want to. Baaki sab ho gaya bas ek cheez rehti hai."

She frowned and he looked at her mischievously.

"Experience the feeling of being in love."

She blushed and he chuckled.

"Waise wo bhi ho jaayega bhut jaldi. Nhi?"

He teased her again and she whined hitting his arm.

"Kiyansh! Bas bhi ab!"

He laughed and said.

"Achha dekho we've reached."

He parked the car and they stood at the entrance. Their IDs were checked and they were allowed in.

"Stay with me. Agar uncomfortable feel ho toh tell me then and there. Do not accept drinks from any stranger. Do not leave your drinks unattended."

He gave her a few instructions and she nodded with a grin. He chuckled. She was too excited.

Holding her hand firmly in his he entered the loud crowd who was dancing like mad.

Mihira too started hooting and dancing and Kiyansh joined her.

They danced for a good half an hour when she finally got tired.

"Ab mujhe bhuk lagi hai."

He smiled and dragged her towards the empty tables.

"Come let's have something."

He ordered a platter for them.

"What do you for a drink?"

He asked her and she grinned.

"I want to booze."

He raised his eyebrow and asked.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and he ordered two beers for them.

As soon as their food arrived they dug in. The dance had famished them.

She was having her beer and making faces with each sip because it was kadvi when a man approached their table.

"Hey! Would you mind a dance?"

He asked in a flirty tone.

"Not interested!"

Kiyansh said and sipped his beer casually throwing his arm around her. The man raised his hands in mock surrender and went away.

He saw Mihira pouting at him.

"Mujhse puchha rha tha wo."

"So?"

"So? What if I wanted to go? You only said na love experience bhi jaldi hoga."

She said trying to tease him. He smirked and said.

"Yaha pr tumhe love experience nhi milega. Haan kisi aur cheez mai interested ho toh baat kr skti ho."

"Really?"

She asked and he raised his eyebrow taking a sip.

"I can talk if I am interested?"

He frowned and asked.

"Tumhe ye sab krna hai?"

She shrugged and said.

"Love experience krna hai lekin ye sab bhi important hai na. Matlab experience hona chahiye na."

He knew she was teasing him. Snaking an arm around her waist he pulled her closer and whispered into her ear.

"I'll give you the experience. Chalo!"

He said and started getting up. She looked at him wide eyed. She pulled his hand making him sit back and said.

"Mai-mai mazak kr rhi thi."

She said with a nervous laugh and he smirked leaning close to her face.

"Lekin mai nhi kr rha. I promised to be there beside you in each of your experiences. I intend to keep that promise Mihira. Let's go!"

He gulped the remaining beer in a go and started getting up.

"Kiyansh! I was kidding na."

She whined and he looked at her shaking his head.

"Kitni jaldi chhid jaati ho tum."

She poked her tongue out at him and went to the dance floor. He followed behind her and they lost themselves in the music again.

"Woohooo!"

Mihira yelled sitting in the car as he buckled her up. She then looked at him and frowned.

"Oyee! Hello mister? Tum kaun ho? Aur mera Kiyansh kaha hai? Ayee! Tumse baat kr rhi hu mai."

She said poking his bicep as he drove towards home while he shook his head.

She wanted to enjoy her first party and he didn't have the heart to stop her. Moreover he knew he would be there to care of her. But this! She failed to recognise him.

"Mai hi hu Mihira. Aankhein khol ke dekho."

She opened her eyes wide just like he said and he chuckled.

"Arre haan! Ye rhe tum."

She sat back satisfied and grinned. He shook his head and chuckled at her antics. She was a cute drunk.

She had dozed off midway and he had carried her bridal style up to her apartment.

It opened with his fingerprint and he carried her inside.

As he put her on the bed and removed her shoes she stirred and woke up. She looked at him with a smile and held his hand stopping him from going.

"Yahi ruk jaao. Please!"

He couldn't ignore her soft voice and laid beside her. She immediately snuggled into him and he smiled remembering the first time they met. She had progressed so much.

He kissed her head and she played with his shirt buttons.

"Kiyansh? When are you going to say it?"

He frowned as he caressed her back slowly making her sleepy.

"Say what?"

"That you love me."

She pouted and he raised his eyebrows at her amused.

"Tumse kisne bola ki mai tumse pyaar krta hu?"

She looked up at him and said.

"Tumhari aankhon ne."

He smiled and said.

"And you know your eyes are saying right now? That you are sleepy. Sleep!"

He said placing her head back on his chest and patted her head like a baby. As she slipped into slumber she heard his whisper.

"Soon meri jaan!"
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️