8.

Sakshi's POV

I am sitting in Samar's room. We got married two days ago and today is our wedding night after so many rituals.

I was nervous yet excited. I wait patiently trying not to look too desperate when all I want is to jump his bones.

Is it only me or all women find their boyfriend's extremely hot after they get married. Because I find it very difficult to control my hormones around him nowadays.

And the fact that he is my husband now makes me feel tingles between my legs.

We could do much more than kissing now. So much more. 

Ok! I need to get my mind out of the gutter right now.

But before I could, Samar came in wearing a navy blue shirt which fitted his chest like skin, his sleeves rolled till his elbows, looking devilishly handsome. I almost drool at his sight.

Controlling myself I sat with the veil over my head. I feel his cologne near me and the next moment my veil is off and our eyes meet.

Their is a weird kind of tension between us today. None of us spoke any words. 

My eyes move to his lips and back to his eyes. He follows my movement and gulps eyeing my lips.

He slowly comes near me and cups my face from one hand. Every so slowly leaning in he takes my lips in a slow, soft and searing kiss that has my toes curling.

We kissed for a few seconds and he pulls back only to whisper.

"I love you so much."

Before I could reply he kisses me again. This time with a newfound passion. 

He unpinned my hairclip and clutched my hair in his fist. Deepening the kiss he moved forward making my back hit the bed. 

He was hovering over me pinning me down on the bed.

Author's POV

*Mature content ahead*

Samar pinned her hands above her head as he kissed her hard and deep.

Breaking the kiss due to lack of oxygen he moved down to her jaw and neck.

She moaned loudly when he kissed the base of her neck and bit it slightly.

He looked into her eyes asking for permission. She nodded wordlessly. He got up and removed his shirt throwing it on the floor.

He unpinned her pallu and removed it from her chest. He kissed the slight cleavage visible from her blouse.

Her chest heaved heavily. She arched her back when he traced her spine sending shivers down her body.

He unhooks her blouse and slowly remove it from her body. His eyes never leaving hers.

She trembled with pleasure under his gaze. He slowly licks her cleavage and she closes her eyes and arcs her back.

Taking the opportunity he unhooks her bra too and she gasps looking into his eyes.

Sensing the hesitation in her eyes he whispered.

"Relax! You are the most beautiful woman in my eyes."

She smiled and he kissed her. He slowly slipped off her bra and cupped them kneading them slowly and firmly.

She moaned and he left her lips moving to her breasts.

He took her nipple in his mouth and teased her with his teeth and fingers.

After being satisfied with her breasts he moved down to her stomach unpinning her saree at the same time.

Throwing the saree on the floor too he started unfastening her underskirt.

Her breathing got ragged and her heart drummed in her chest. He very slowly and looking into her eyes removed her underskirt and underwear together making her gasp loudly as cold air hit her sensitive part.

He rubbed his clothed erection on her and she moaned closing her eyes.

He got up and removed his pants and boxers. She felt herself getting more wet seeing his naked glory.

He opened the side drawer and pulled out a packet. Tearing open the packet with his teeth, he slipped on the condom on his length.

She gulped and breathed heavily as he rubbed his erection on her. 

She clutched the pillow as he slowly entered his tip inside her. He teased her like that for a few minutes.

"Samar! Please!"

She whispered when she couldn't take it anymore. She was aching for him.

Not wasting any other moment he slammed inside her tearing through her virginity.

She yelped in pain and closed her eyes clutching his shoulders tightly.

He stilled inside her giving her time to adjust. Slowly the pain started subsided and she motioned him to move.

She hissed in the beginning as he moved inside her. He started at a slow pace and slowly started increasing his pace.

Soon he was ramming inside her and the room was filled with the sounds of their moans and groans and slapping against each other.

Sakshi scratched his back as her toes curled at the intense pleasure. He was hitting a specific spot which made her eyes roll back in pleasure.

Samar looked at her and joined their foreheads smiling. His face slowed again and he moved inside her slowly torturing her with his pace.

"Samar!"

She moaned and round her legs around his waist. He kissed her softly and cursed when she clenched around him.

He knew she was close and so was he. He thrusted inside her in a maddening pace.

She found her release and panted heavily. A few minutes later he too found his release and slumped on her.

She hugged him tightly and they panted for their breaths.

Samar pulled out making her hiss slightly. He rolled over to his side and then pulled Sakshi to his side.

*Mature content over*

He caressed her back as they laid like that. He got up after some time and bought a wet towel to clean her.

Throwing the towel aside he got inside the sheets after wearing his pyjama and gave her her nightdress.

They slept cuddling into each other. Sakshi slept almost immediately.

Samar didn't realise when he fell asleep while admiring his beautiful wife.

He smiled as he saw his wife sleeping cuddling to him like a baby.

Today was one of many such beautiful nights to come in their lives.
**************************************
This was the last chapter. Epilogue is still left.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️