6.

Vaani's POV

I woke up to a pounding headache. I closed my eyes again because of the pain.

Slowly the pain started decreasing and I opened my eyes to the sight of a very delicious and naked chest.

Moving my eyes up I saw my husband's sleeping face and a smile curled onto my lips.

But why was he sleeping shirtless. He never did it after our marriage.

I felt his hand on my thigh and goosebumps erupted on my skin.

I realised our position. My leg was over his hip and he was holding it with his hand.

But wait! Why did I feel it on my skin?

I looked down and realised why Ayush was shirtless. Because I was wearing his shirt.

How did I even end up in his shirt? Only his shirt?

I sat straight and saw his coat thrown on the couch, his tie hanging by the bedpost, my dress sprawled on the floor.

What the hell happened yesterday?

Just then Ayush moved and turned his back to me and my eyes widened.

His back had multiple kiss marks. Lipstick marks. What did I even do? I groan and close my eyes.

The memories of last night came rushing.

We reached home and Ayush was trying me from talking out loud. He sighed once we entered our room.

I pouted angrily and sat on the bed with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"You didn't let me dance."

I complain and he sighed loosening his tie.

"Next time I promise. Abhi you need to rest. Chalo let's get you changed. Let's see. Tumhare kapde kaha hai jo tum raat mai pehnti ho?"

He muttered and started walking towards the wardrobe but I held him back looking into his eyes intensely.

Removing his coat I threw it away and then pulled his tie throwing it too.

"I want this."

I said pointing at his shirt and his eyes widened.

"You want my shirt?"

I nodded and he sighed probably knowing it was no use arguing me. He slolwy unbuttoned it and passed it to me.

He turned his back to me while I changed into his shirt discarding my dress on the floor.

Once changed I moved to him and hugged him from back kissing it sensually.

He stiffened for a second and turned around caging me in his arms.

"Sleep!"

He ordered in husky voice. But who was I to listen at the moment.

I held his neck and pulled him down kissing his lips making his eyes widen in shock. His hold on my waist tightened and he closed his mouth.

He pushed me back and held me at a distance.

"Kiss me Ayush!"

"We are not doing anything when you are intoxicated. Sleep!"

He ordered again dumping me on the bed and caging me down with his weight.

I tried struggling for some time but then slowly slipped into slumber.

Someone kill me please! Before Ayush wakes up that is.

I groan again and whine. How am I ever going to face him.

I kissed him and am in his shirt which I demanded to wear.

I need to get up and change before he wakes up. Yes!

I slowly start to leave the bed but just as I remove the sheet from over me I hear the deep, husky voice which send tingles down my body.

"You awake?"

He turned and held my arm pulling me down. He pulled me into his chest hugging me tight.

Stop beating so loud stupid heart!

"How are you now?"

He asked and I breathed a 'fine'.

"Umm- I need a shower."

I said trying to get away but he turned our positions caging me under his body.

"Not so fast meri jaan. I know why you are running. You wanted me to kiss you yesterday. Still want that?"

He asked eyeing my lips and I felt heat crawl my body.

"Ayush!"

I whispered licking my lips. I heard him groan and the next second his lips were on mine kissing me at a bruising pace.

I tried to match his pace but he was too harsh. He pulled back and looked at my lips which were probably swollen by his kiss.

Ayush's POV

She opened her eyes and looked me through her lashes making me lose control and I gathered her in my arms and kissed her slowly this time.

Savouring every moment, every lick and nip of our lips, every caress of the tongue and every touch of the skin.

I took her lower lip in my mouth and sucked it softly. She moaned softly and clutched my back scratching it lightly.

Her hand slowly trailer lower and lower and I pulled back abruptly when she cupped my erection.

Her eyes were darkened with desire and she looked at me dazed.

She round her legs around my waist and clutched my back while moving her core on my erection slowly.

Our eyes turned close and I nuzzled my face in her neck as we dry humped each other.

Our breaths started getting heavier and heavier.

Fuck! I am so fucking hard right now.

I stopped and she opened her eyes in complain.

"Tonight you are all mine. And I am going to make slow and sweet love to you until all you can remember is me."

I said kissing her head and she blushed deeply. We stayed in each other's embrace for some time and then got up to take a shower. Separately.

The whole day we exchanged secret glances and our hearts were beating with anticipation.

I knew she loved me too. She didn't need to word those out. Her actions tell me everything I need to know.

I know she knows my feelings too. And that is fine. Not always you need to express your feelings with words. Sometimes actions speak for your feelings. Louder than words can.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️