3.

Nina on Abhiraj's instance kept it as a secret.

The next day Aviraj as usual sat on their lunch place as their morning ritual. He didn't know why but he always waited for Nina.

Although he was doubtful she would come today.

But she did. With her ever happy and smiling face.

She sat beside him and passed him the cookie she bought.

"Mumma ne bake ki. Homemade."

She said and he took it from her hand.

"Abhiraj ne kal kya bola tumse?"

He asked not being able to control himself.

"He didn't tell you?"

She asked surprised. Aviraj shook his head and Nina shrugged.

"He said he'd tell you. Bhul gaya hoga."

She then told him what Abhiraj had told her the previous day.

"He likes Niharika?"

He asked and Nina nodded.

"You must be sad right?"

He asked and Nina looked at him confused.

"Why would I be sad?"

"He likes Niharika."

He said as if it was self explanatory.

"Haan toh. I would be happy na. Sad kyu?"

"Because you like him?"

He more like asked. She looked at him shocked. Where did he get this idea from?

"And where did you get this idea from?"

She asked and he shrugged.

"I mean you are close to him and all. And the confort you share with him."

He said although inside he was burning. Burning with jealousy. From his own brother.

Abhiraj although being the younger among them had always been the confident one. He got what he wanted.  Because he asked for it. And he could not. Aviraj had always been shy to ask for anything and so sacrificed a lot of his favourites.

He loves his fries and likes it eat them slowly savoring their taste but when Abhiraj used to ask him whether he could take some of his Aviraj couldn't deny and so lost his fries too.

But he didn't want to lose Nina.

"I don't like your brother that ways. We consider each other like brother and sister. And moreover I like you."

She said munching on her cookie casually as if it was a daily think and she hadn't just given him a heart attack.

"Y-Yo-You like-like m-me?"

He asked and she nodded.

"Umhmm. Do you like me?"

She asked and he turned pink at her confession and question. She looked at him with a smile. He looked cute.

"I-I-I don't-don't know."

He said and she frowned.

"What do you mean by don't know? Bhaye ya toh haan ya na."

He did not say anything and just blushed. His mind and heart were dancing inside. She likes him. Him. And not Abhiraj.

"Arre bolo na. Do you like me or not?"

She asked again and got up taking his bag.

"Yes I do."

He said and ran away with the speed of lightening making her laugh.

The next day Aviraj was sitting at their usual place waiting for her nervously. How would he face her after his stunt yesterday.

Before he could think any further Nina came jumping and sat beside him hugging him.

"Hey!"

"H-Hi. Kya kr rhi ho?"

He asked looking around. Anyone could see them here.

"Kya? Apne boyfriend ko hug nhi kr skti mai?"

She asked and he looked at her shocked.

"Boyfriend?"

She nodded and said.

"I like you. You like me. Toh huye na tum mera boyfriend mai teri girlfriend kyu mainu kehnda na na na na."

She said and laughed at her own joke making him smile.

She kept sitting like that hugging him sideways when he spoke making her smile falter a little.

"Umm-Nina? I am not comfortable."

She pulled back and looked at him.

"Oh! I am sorry."

She sat straight tucking her hair behind her ear. She was so stupid. Obviously he would feel uncomfortable if she sticks to him like a leech. He too is a human afterall.

"Hey! I didn't mean it that ways. I am not comfortable with PDA yaar. Aise open mai where anyone can look. It makes me thoda sa uncomfortable. I am not uncomfortable with you. You make me feel the most comfortable Nina."

He said and sighed.

"I am not going to lie. But I have never felt this way before. Mai hamesha se khud par doubt krta tha. Because among the two of us Abhiraj has always been good in almost everything. He has the looks, he has the brains and he has the confidence. I lack all of these Nina. Never in my life I have been complimented about anything. Abhi does compliment me lekin it is to make me feel better. But when you compliment me it makes me feel loved and I actually feel ki mai kuch kr skta hu."

She smiled at his confession. She knew about his lack of self confidence.

"Just tell me one thing truthfully Aviraj. Do you want to be in a relationship with me? Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

She asked and his ears turned pink at her blatant question.

"Aur please bhaagna mat iss baar."

She said with a chuckle and he pouted.

"Yes I do. I want to be your boyfriend. And I want you to be my girlfriend."

He said with his face complete red. She smiled and pinched his cheek.

"Bas phir. Baaki cheezon ki tension mat lo. And about PDA toh I want to flaunt my handsome boyfriend in public. But I promise I won't overdo it."

She said kissing his cheek and running off to her class. He sat there clutching his cheek and giggled.

Nina knew she first needed to boost his self confidence and what was better than boosting his male ego for that.

She was going to pamper her man now. Make him realise that he is the best and could do anything he decides upon. She is going to make him feel loved.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️