1.

Arush and Aman were in their home gym. Arush was going pull-ups on the rod while Aman ran the treadmill.

"Arush ke bache!"

Came a loud voice and both Aman and Arush stopped.

Aman looked at Arush and then at Avni. Arush looked at Aman and then at Avni.

Avni looked at Aman and then at Arush trying to figure out who was who. Why did they have to confuse her all the time.

Arush removed his tshirt and wiped the sweat off and Aman got back to his treadmill. Avni glared at Arush and said.

"Why did you beat Nikhil up?"

He ignored her continued to wipe his chest and hair while showing off his abs and muscles.

"Kuch puchh rhi hu mai. You broke his jaw. Hospital mai hai wo."

He gave her a brief look and said.

"Bhut muh chalana aa gaya tha usse. Isliye tod dia."

He said making her go mum.

'Did he do it for me?'

Nikhil was a boy in their neighborhood. Yesterday evening when she was returning from the market he had whistled at her and thrown vile comments at her.

'Had he beaten him for me? Does it mean he too feels something?'

"Huh!?"

She asked in a daze.

"Argue kr rha tha mujhse. Arush Gupta se. So I taught him a lesson."

He said and drank water making her smile fall.

"Argue? Tujhse?"

"Haan I was out on a walk last night. Bakwaas kr rha tha so maine muh tod dia."

Avni gritted her teeth feeling angered.

"Are you crazy? Hospital mai hai wo. What if he complains against you?"

He snickered and said.

"He won't. Apni galti ke liye complain nhi krega wo. Relax kr."

She was confused but knew it was useless to talk to him when he decided against talking about something.

"Tu! Chalna nhi hai meeting ke liye? Ready ho!"

She yelled at Aman and he looked at her as if asking what did he do.

She went out stomping her feet giving Arush a look making him chuckle.

Aman wiped his sweat off and went near Arush.

"Why don't you tell her?"

Arush looked at him raising his eyebrow.

"Tell whom what?"

He pretended to be clueless and Aman chuckled.

"I am your identical twin. I can read you like an open book. Mujhse nhi chhupa skta tu. Why didn't you tell her the real reason you beat Nikhil up?"

He looked away and mumbled.

"I don't know tu kya bol rha hai."

Arush left from there and Aman chuckled knowing his brother is an adamant one and won't accept his feelings easily.

Avni got ready for the meeting and was waiting for Aman when the he came apologizing for delay.

"Its ok. Chal ab we are already late."

She said and started sitting when he said.

"Arush bhi aa rha hai."

She stopped and looked at the gate from where he came wearing his auit looking handsome as ever.

She averted her eyes and sat on the backseat.

The three of them had started their startup a few years back and by God's grace it was going great. It was a small company right now with only 10 employees including the three of them.

They reached their office and attended the meeting. The deal was set and the contractors asked to make a business contract.

They were walking to her cabin to make the contract.

"Mai apna tablet le kar aaya cabin se."

Aman said and went off. Arush and Avni were walking side by side when she saw their employee Niharika come towards them.

"Good morning mam. Good morning sir."

She greeted them and Avni smiled politely.

"Good morning Niharika. You look beautiful today. The dress suits you a lot."

Arush said making Avni raise her eyebrows and look at Niharika. Niharika on the other hand blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you sir."

He continued to flirt with her while Avni stormed off to her cabin and huffed loudly.

"Baaki sab dikhte hai isse. Bas mai nhi dikhti."

She mumbled angrily.

"You beautiful today. The dress suits you!"

She mocked making faces and then glared at the two who were still talking to each other.

"Beautiful my foot. Chipkali lag rhi hai bilkul. And he likes her dress. Toh meri dress mai kya problem hai. Mujhe toh aajtak compliment nhi kia."

She mumbled looking at her short dress. It was modern yet professional.

Her rant was cut short when Aman and Arush entered and the three took their seats.

She opened her laptop and started typing the contract. The two gave their points in between and she added some.

She was finalising it when Niharika entered after knocking.

"Sir ye Diamond Ltd. ke saath deal ka revised contract. Please check once."

She said to Arush and Avni secretly glared at her.

"Ofcourse. Come let's discuss."

He said and sat with her on the sofa in the corner of the room. Avni looked at him open mouthed and then gritted her teeth.

"Umm-you need a break?"

Aman asked and she looked at him smiling wide.

"Nhi! We have to work. Bhut kaam hai."

She said still glaring at Arush and Niharika who were now laughing at God knows what.

She finished the work and passed the laptop to Aman to go through once. Her eyes fell on Arush and they widened when she saw him tuck her hair behind her ear.

She banged the paper weight on the table loudly gaining the attention of all the three.

"Umm-I need a break."

She said and ran out. She came out in the balcony and sighed. Two minutes later she felt a hand snake around her waist. She knew who it was. Aman would never touch her so casually.

"Tabiyat thik hai teri?"

He sounded concerned. She felt her anger melt. He was so clueless about everything.

"I am fine. Just needed some fresh air. Sar phatt raha tha andar."

She said with a smile and he scrutinised her.

"Are you sure? Dawai laau?"

"Why are you so clueless Arush?"

She asked and he frowned.

"Huh!?"

She shook her head with a smile and said.

"I am fine. Chill kr. Jaa. Do your work. Aa rhi hu mai."

He left still looking sceptical and she smiled at this clueless man. She couldn't even stay angry at him.

"Bhagwaan thodi akal do na isse."

She chuckled and went back to her cabin.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️