6.

Aashi's POV

I was getting ready for the event with Shivansh. I was so stupid to not ask him what the event was.

But he himself told me two days back. It was an yearly business meet and the dress code was evening gowns.

I had the perfect dress for it. It was a silverish satin silk gown. I had it approved from mumma and Dia.

I left my hair open and put on some makeup too. I should look like his equal beside him right.

Putting on my heels and taking my clutch I give myself a final look. Gosh! I feel nervous now.

I heard mumma calling me out that he was here. Taking a deep breath I went out and saw him talking to papa.

All of them turned to me and mumma papa gave me a soft smile of appreciation.

While Shivansh, he was just looking at me.

"Dhyan se jaana and take care ok."

Papa said and patted my head. I nodded and Shivansh gave me his hand. Taking it softly we moved out. He opened the gate for me and I thanked him sitting inside.

We reached the venue and I started getting nervous again.

"Shivansh! Mai thik toh lag rhi hu na. Is there something I am supposed to know before entering? God! I am so-"

He held my hands and turned me to himself. He cupped my face and said.

"You look gorgeous. And I mean it. So relax. Its going to be fine. Just stay with me all time. Ok?"

I nodded and he smiled. He leaned and my breath hitched feelings his lips on my cheek. He kissed me softly and I clutched his suit jacket and looked at him with bated breath.

"Now we are even!"

He said mischievously and I blushed lowering my face.

He got out of the car and helped me get out too. At the entry the media clicked our pictures together and we went inside.

He introduced me to some of his business fellows and introduced me as his wife.

All the while he did not leave my hand even once. Even at the dinner table he held my thigh under the table while he comversed with the other people to make sure that I was fine.

His gesture touched me a lot.

We were driving back now when I saw my locality and the park near my society.

"Shivansh! Gaadi rokiye na!"

I said and he looked at me frowning.

"Kya hua?"

"Tsk! Rokiye toh."

He parked it on one side and looked at me.

"Let's take a walk there no."

He looked at me and then the park and then back at me.

"Iss waqt?"

"Please na!"

I said pouting a little and he sighed defeated.

He switched off the engine and I squealed.

"Come on you little baby!"

He mumbled under his breath and we got out. He held my hand and we moved inside.

Shivansh's POV

The park was in a safe locality and had high wired fences around it.

We saw four police officers sitting in front of the entrance. They saw us and got up.

"Haan bhai? Kaha?"

"Walk krne jaa rhe hai sir."

I said and he eyed me warily and looked at Aashi.

"Aap jaanti hai inhe madam? Pareshan toh nhi kr rha na?"

She smiled and held my hand tighter.

"Nhi sir. He is my fiance."

He nodded and allowed us inside. I hum appreciated. This locality sure is safe.

We were walking holding our hands when Aashi suddenly stopped and bend down. She held my shoulders for support and removed her heels sighing relief.

"Better?"

I asked and she nodded.

"Much!"

We started walking again and stopped in front of the lake. It looked so beautiful in the moonlight.

Aashi was playing with my fingers and comparing her hands to mine.

"Your hands are so huge compared to mine."

She mumbled and I held her hand kissing them lightly.

She looked at me and smiled. Her eyes held an emotion that I couldn't quiet fathom. Was it adoration, love or both?

She slowly leaned in and pressed a soft kiss close to my lips. I took in a harsh breath and she pulled back.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

I whispered and she blushed lowering her head. I pulled her closer holding her waist and she looked at me wide eyed.

I looked at her lips and then back into her eyes. I gulped and she licked her lips.

"May I?"

I asked looking into her eyes and she smiled softly. Her eyes held pure admiration at the moment.

She did not utter any word. She just closed her eyes and leaned into me and let herself lose in my arms.

I held her waist tighter and cupped her face with one hand. Slowly closing the distance between us I kissed her.

It started slow and soft. The moment that I had imagined over a million times in my head was really happening and it couldn't have been any better.

For a second both of us didn't move our lips. After a few seconds I started slowly and she followed suit.

Our lips moved in sync and our heartbeats matched each others.

We kissed. For a long time. Pulling back in the need of breath we broke the kiss and I looked at her.

She lowered her head and rested her forehead on my chest.

I hugged her close and kissed her head. Sometime later the officers came on round and we moved from there.

Sitting back in the car I looked at her to make sure she was alright.

Once she was buckled in I started the car and drove off to her home.

I stopped the car in front of her house and we both got out.

I had my hands in the pocket and she was looking anywhere but me. I chuckled knowing she was feeling shy and whispered kissing her head.

"Go!"

She ran inside at once and I shook my head at my cutesie baby!
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️