7.

Happiest birthday dear speckslife. This update is specially for you❤️❤️
**************************************
Aarushi's POV

Its been two months since our wedding dates were decided and we were getting married in two months from now.

Yudhvan was now 4 months old and was growing up beautifully.

Also I have something exciting to tell you guys!!

I have started breastfeeding Yudhvan.

Yeah I know its surprising and yes its possible without pregnancy.

There are certain drugs which encourage the production of breast milk in females without pregnancy.

So let me tell you how it happened.

About a month ago me and Rishi were strolling in the garden of his house. We were there to discuss things related to the wedding and the elders were inside discussing about it.

Yudhvan was in Rishi's arms with his head on Rishi's shoulder and was looking around everything with his curious eyes.

I was jumping behind Rishi making faces at Yudhvan and he was laughing and squealing seeing me.

He suddenly sneezed. And mind it it was a very cute sneeze and then sighed in content snuggling against Rishi.

Fuck my ovaries! Did I tell you that I have a major baby fever right now?

I moved in front of Rishi and started backwalking making him smile.

"I have thought of something."

I said and he raised his eyebrow actioning me to continue.

"I want to experience the feeling of motherhood and I want Yudhvan to experience everything a newborn does."

I said cryptically and he frowned.

"Ok?"

He said confused and I smiled dropping the bomb.

"I want to breastfeed him."

He stopped. Froze. Literally. He looked at me as if he had seen a ghost.

"What!?"

I nodded and said.

"I want to breastfeed him. And before you ask how. It is possible. There are pills which help it also I have consulted a doctor."

He slowly nodded processing the information and started walking again making me almost stumble.

I balanced myself and startedd backwalking again looking at him questioningly.

"Say something."

He shrugged and said.

"He is your son. Jo marzi kro."

Ok! This time my heart, stomach, ovaries everything fluttered.

I smiled biting my lip and then said cheekily.

"By the way I took the first pill today."

He gave me a side eye and asked.

"Toh puchha kyu tha?"

I shrugged and said.

"Formality ke liye."

He shook his head with a smile and I continued to jump behind him making Yudhvan laugh and giggle.