7.

The next day Arjun met her parents and thankfully everything went well.

Since Arjun was a renowned name in the field of business so her father knew his very well and the two bonded really well.

His family too loved Adya a lot and their marriage dates were fixed after asking both of their consents.

Advika was really happy for her best friend. She teased her while Adya blushed all the while their marriage talks were going on.

Advika was in the office with her father walking towards his cabin while he was telling her something about an upcoming meeting.

Advika had no interest in business. She was just a substitute till her brother took over.

She was nodded to what he was saying when her eyes fell on the man walking towards them with confident strides and her eyes widened.

What was he doing here?

He looked at her and smirked while she looked at him wide eyed rooted at her spot.

Her father followed her line of sight and smiled.

Arnav touched his feet and greeted him while her father patted his back in blessing and asked.

"Yaha kaise beta?"

Arnav smiled and looked at Advika for a moment and answered.

"Bas yaha se jaa rha tha toh socha aapse aur Advika se milta jaau."

He said making Advika look at him shocked.

Her father smiled and Arnav said.

"If you don't mind mujhe Advika se kuch baat krni thi."

"Ofcourse beta. Advika jaao bache apne cabin mai jaake baat krlo."

He said going ahead leaving the two alone. She nodded in a daze and moved towards her cabin making him smirk while following her.

As soon as they entered in she turned to him and seethed at him.

"Why are you here?"

He smiled and shrugged.

"Ab tumne mujhe contact nhi kia toh mujhe laga I'll have to make the first move."

She looked away and mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

He smiled at her and confessed.

"Yahi ki I like you. A lot."

He said making her look at him with wide eyed. He wasn't kidding was he?

As if he read her thoughts he answered.

"I am not joking Advika. Pichle ek hafte se I am not able do anything properly. Na dhang se so paa rha hu, na khaa paa rha hu aur na kuch kaam kr paa rha hu. There is only one person who is constantly on my mind since a week. Want to know who? The girl I spent the most amazing three hours of my life with. The girl who has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen and most gorgeous eyes I have ever looked into. The girl whose name is Advika Malhotra. You! Thodi der ki neend aati thi aur usme bhi tum hi dikhai deti thi."

He confessed making her look at him teary eyed. She couldn't control herself anymore and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back.

"I like you a lot Arnav."

She whispered and he smiled. His heart skipped a beat at her confession.

"Then let's give it a try and see where it leads us?"

He asked and she pulled back looking at him. Her eyes showed fear.

"And what if we end up falling in love?"

She asked and he smiled caressing her cheeks.

"Then I'll marry you."

He said making her heart skip a beat.

"What if you fall in love and I don't?"

He smiled again and kissed her head.

"Then I'll let you decide what you want. I will never force my love on you. Lekin that doesn't mean I stop loving you."

"And what if I fall in love and you don't?"

She told him her real fear and he smiled at her innocent question. He rested his forehead on hers making her close her eyes and whispered.

"That is not going to happen. Because I am already falling for you Advika. Whether you love me or not I am sure that I'll fall in love with you. Although I think I already am."

Tears fell down her eyes as she leaned in closing the distance between their lips and kissed him pouring her feelings in the kiss.

He held her in his arms so delicately as if she would break if he held her tight. He kissed her back passionately and softly.

He could feel her tears and smile and he bit her lip lightly making her moan as he tightened his hold on her waist a little bit.

They pulled back due to lack to breath and rested their foreheads against each other.

The same evening Advika told Adya about everything that happened.

Adya squealed in happiness and hugged her best friend.

"Advi! I am so happy for you!"

She said to Advika who looked like a child who was given a big gift.

"My girl is about to lose her virginity."

She giggled making Advika frown.

"I should be the one saying this. Shaadi tu kr rhi hai pehle."

Adya shook her head and said.

"Mera jo kuch hoga shaadi ke baad hoga but you my love are going to do it before marriage."

She said with confidence and Advika looked at her questioningly.

"Come on! You kissed a man you met just three hours ago. I am sure that you guys are going to do 'it' before your marriage."

Adya said as a matter of fact making Advika gasp and hit her arm.

"Shut up! Aisa kuch nhi hone wala."

Adya nodded mockingly and said.

"Shore shore! We'll see."

Adya said with a smirk. She knew her best friend well.

She knew Advika always wanted her first time out of love and not out of some obligatory ritual. Whereas she was the conservative one in this regard. She wanted to indulge in sexual activities only after marriage.

I don't think it has anything to do with being modern or orthodox. It is everyone's individual choice. That's what she felt.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️