5.

Mihira and Kiyansh were sitting in his balcony. Its been four days since her last session and now her fever was also gone.

Kiyansh was reading a book he had selected from her bookshelf while Mihira kept looking at him.

She wanted to tell him about the reason she developed this fear but was not able to gain the courage.

He turned the page and her eyes fell on his hands. A sudden desire to touch him developed in her and her hands involuntarily moved towards his.

Her hand was shaking as she took it near his hand kept on the handrest of the armchair.

He looked down seeing a soft touch on his hands and looked at her with bated breath. She was lost in what she was doing.

Her fingertips softly brushed the back of his hand and she gasped at the touch. Slowly she started caressing it ever so lightly. The touch was so light that he felt like feather was gliding his hands.

She slowly rested her fingers on his hand and he smiled. She was testing herself. As her palm came in contact with his hand she gasped loudly and pulled back abruptly.

Kiyansh who was sitting still with a smile on his face now straightened up amd quickly poured a glass of water for her.

"Here! Have this!"

He forwarded it to her and she gulped it down without any word. Her hand was still shaking and her heart thudding in her chest.

"Mihira look at me! Its fine! You are fine!"

He whispered softly and she nodded smiling slightly. She was thankful to him for mot forcing her and always calming her.

They sat in silence for some time looking in front feeling the cool breeze.

Kiyansh was happy that she could trust him enough to take his help. She approached him to overcome his fear meant she knew he would never hurt her. And he intended to keep her faith alive.

About a month had passed and Mihira's therapy was going good. She had started opening up to Kiyansh too. She now felt comfortable holding his hand.

Although he had never held it back. He wasn't sure how she would react and she was thankful because sometimes the touch would get too much and she would pull back.

Right now the two were sitting in the living room of her house. Kiyansh was doing his work on the laptop and Mihira was trying to concentrate on checking the exam papers.

But her concentration was diverting to the man sitting beside her. The man who had slowly started to make a huge place in her heart.

She wanted to tell him about how she had started to feel about him but before that she wanted to tell him about her past.

She kept the papers aside and took a deep breath. She hugged her knees to her chest as all those memories came rushing to her mind. Tears pooled in her eyes as she softly started.

*Trigger warning (Mentions of Sexual Abuse)*

"I was 5 when it started."

Kiyansh looked at her when he heard her soft whisper. At first he frowned. But his expressions changed as he understood what he was talking about.

"He was my father's elder brother. Mere tauji the wo. He never got married and lived separately. Festivals or occasions pr he used to visit. Mujhe bhi achha lagta tha because he bought a lot of gifts for me. Lekin dheere dheere things started changing. His innocent caresses started changing into inappropriate touches."

Kiyansh sat their numb. He couldn't fathom how to react. So he just sat still and quiet letting her speak.

"Jab bhi aate he would place me on his lap and keep me in place with his hand here."

She pointed towards her thigh. She sniffed and wiped her tear.

"Papa bhi aise hi baithte the toh maine kabhi doubt hi nhi kia. Lekin unka touch mujhe comfort deta tha pr tauji ka touch. It made me uncomfortable. Jis tarah se unki fingers mujhe tickle krti ya pinch krti it made me feel squirmish."

She reached out for his hand to draw strength and he obliged immediately.

"In the beginning it was only touches. But ek din when mumma papa was home and he was there. He took me to the room and-he-he started touching my private parts. Maine jab mana aur bola ki mujhe achha nhi lag rha toh he slapped me and threatened me ki agar maine kisi ko bataya toh he would hurt papa. Mai darr gyi and I kept quiet."

Tears fell from her eyes and she did not bother wiping them now.

"This continued for quite a time. Whenever he used home meri saansein atakne lagti thi. Papa mumma never doubted him. Kaise krte? Unke saamne he was so sweet to me. He would bring gifts and love me like his own child. But sach mujhe pata tha. The moment we got alone he would ask me to remove my clothes. He would touch me and kiss my chest and body. I can still feel his hands roaming around my body. It felt so dirty Kiyansh. I felt so dirty. Lekin mai kisi ko bol nhi paayi."

*Trigger end*

She cried and her hold his hand tightened. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes as tears fell from his eyes too.

"It finally ended when I turned 10 and he died in a car accident. Everyone was sad. Papa was crying lekin mai khush thi. Kyunki uss insaan ke saath meri achhi yaadon ki jagah buri yaadein thi. Aaj bhi I feel scared. Kaash mai uss waqt kuch keh paati."

She sobbed and he turned to her.

"Mihira look at me."

She looked at him teary eyed while still sobbing silently and he said.

"It was not your fault. None of it was. You were a kid and he was a monster."
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️