7.

Today they have checked into the villa they booked in Goa.

Sanjana and Siddharth took one room. The boys were given one room and Avni and Bhuvika were given one room.

Arush wasn't too happy with this arrangement.

"Why am I being kept away from my wife?"

He complained making everyone chuckle. The whole day Arush stuck to Avni while complaining that he won't get her at night.

"As if you are not going to sneak in."

She mumbled rolling her eyes and he smiled sheepishly while kissing her cheek.

All the three couples roamed around hand in hand. They had their dinner and returned to their villa.

It was already 12 so everyone retired to their rooms. An hour later when Arush was sure that his parents were asleep downstairs he rushed out to his wife's room. Aman chuckled and shook his head.

Two minutes later he heard the door open and shut again and saw Bhuvika there.

"What are you doing here?"

He asked while making space for her to get inside the sheets.

"Arush bhai wants to stay with bhabhi. So mai yaha aa gyi."

She replied cheekily and he grinned kissing her lips softly.

She laid beside him hugging him tightly and he caressed her back.

"Are you sleepy?"

She asked after some time of silence and he denied.

"Kuch dekhein?"

They sat up and she rested her head on his shoulder as he played a movie on the television.

His hands unconsciously traced her thigh which was distracting her. A lot. She looked at him to see if he was doing it intentionally. He seemed so lost in the movie.

She suddenly felt an urgent need of being close to him. He was her only family left now and the way he had addressed her as his family had touched her heart a lot.

Feeling a sense of great love she paused the movie and turned to sit on his lap. He was shocked at her move and held her waist.

"What happened?"

He asked when he saw her looking at him with an emotion he couldn't decipher.

"Make love to me."

He looked at her wide eyed. When he realised what she had said he whispered very calmly.

"Bhuvi! You know what you're asking for?"

She nodded and cupped his face.

"I know Aman. And I want it. I want you. Make love to me please."

She rested her forehead on his and he closed his eyes. His restraint barely there.

"I don't have any protection on me. You still want it?"

She nodded and he asked again giving her a last chance to back out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

*Mature content ahead*

She declared confidently and that was it. He kissed her. Softly at first and soon it became hungrier and fiestier.

She fisted his shirt in his palms and he pulled her impossibly closer.

Her hands moved down to the hem of his shirt and she removed it breaking the kiss for a moment and then kissing him again. She traced his muscles with her fingertips.

He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes while pulling her top off her. She wore nothing underneath.

He did not look down. Only when she smiled giving him silent permission did his gaze drop and his mouth descended on her nipple.

He kneaded, moulded, cupped, teased her breasts to his fill and then turned their positions caging her under him.

She round her arms around his neck as they looked into each others eyes with love and passion. He kissed her again and she closed her eyes savouring the feel of his touch.

He looked into her eyes and undressed himself. She looked at him and bit her lip. He held the waistband of her pyjamas and looked into her eyes pulling them down along with her panties.

Both of them lay naked in front of each other looking into each other's eyes. Their hearts hammering with anticipation, hands itching to touch the other and eyes looking at each other with pure love.

She clucthed her thighs shut and he understood that she felt shy. He dimmed the lights and pulled the sheets over them. He pushed her knees apart and settled between her legs.

She round her legs around his waist and hugged him tightly. He entered her slowly and inch by inch.

She shut her eyes tightly as she felt the intrusion in her body. He kissed her shoulder and whispered I love yous over and over to make her feel relaxed.

When her body loosened and she felt the pain subside he started moving. He made slow, sweet love to her. The moon shied away behind the clouds witnessing the intimate moment of the two lovers.

*Mature content over*

The next morning Aman woke up when he heard knocking on the door. He saw Bhuvika sleeping peacefully on his chest.

Realising that it might be Arush he woke her up.

"Bhuvi! Wake up jaan."

She opened her eyes and looked at him groggily and gave him a lazy smile.

"I think Arush is at the door. We need to get up."

He said and handed her his t-shirt. She wore it and ran to the bathroom with her clothes. He too put on his sweatpants.

He opened the door and Arush entered.

"I needed my phone charger."

He paused and looked at him, the bed and said.

"You guys did it."

Aman looked shocked.

"H-how do you know?"

"You reek of sex."

Arush chuckled seeing his brother so flustered.

"There's a particular smell of sex?"

He asked and Arush chuckled nodding. He turned serious and said.

"She is a good one. Take care of her."

"Don't worry. I plan on doing that."

Arush nodded and left but not before giving him another sly smile.

Bhuvika came out all dressed and hugged him.

"I love you."

She said and he kissed her head whispering and I love you back to her.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️