8.

"Marry me!"

He had said and she looked at him surprised. Slowly the smile on her face returned and she grinned with full force.

"What?"

She asked and he repeated slowly and enunciating each word.

"Marry me Nina. I don't want to stay away from you any longer either. Give me a chance to be yours forever?"

She smiled with tears in her eyes and nodded. She hugged him and he smiled kissing her head.

"Phass gyi tu!"

She looked at him from the hug and said.

"Sachchi!"

They chuckled happily at repeating the dialogue. The leaned in and joined their lips in another passionate kiss.

Nina smiled as she remembered how it all happened. The following week he came home and met her parents. Her mother already knew about him but her father was a different story.

Aviraj who was already nervous literally started sweating even with the AC on full blast when her father stared at him with a blank face as Aviraj said he wanted to marry Nina.

She had then hugged and kissed her father and looked at him with the baby face of hers which he can never deny that he finally agreed.

Fast forwarding four months and here she was sitting all dolled up in her wedding attire on her marital bed waiting impatiently for her husband.

Today the rituals were completed and for those they again had to wear their wedding attires. Although it was heavy and itchy but she liked to do it for him. Only him.

But knowing his shy nature she knew she will have to initiate anything between them. He would continue anything but initiate. No! Never!

She heard the door open and sat up straight. He was there!

She felt the bed in front of her dip and then her viel was lifted over. He looked at her with his beautiful smile and she smiled back.

"You look so beautiful."

He whispered and she smiled wider. Maybe he would initiate something after all.

"Chalo change into something comfortable. This must be really heavy. Mai bhi change kr rha hu."

He said making her hopes crush. She mentally sighed. She would have to do it now.

Aviraj took his night clothes and went inside the bathroom. The next he came out he saw Nina sitting in front of the vanity. Her hair were now undone, face devoid of makeup and jewellery removed with only her mangalsutra and the traditional heavy nath she wore.

Her lehanga was gone and she was in her blouse and leggings. Her seductive expression made him gulp.

She looked at him through the mirror and stood up.

She walked to him with slow, seductive steps as her ass swayed with her movements.

He looked at it through the mirror and felt his cock twitch with excitement.

She stood in front of him leaving very little space between their bodies. Her hands moved from his stomach up to his chest in a slow, teasing manner and she leaned in.

Her lips teased his. She did not kiss him. His gaze went to her lips. He wanted her to kiss him. She smirked and started backing off leaving him hot and bothered.

He frowned and held her wrist. Pulling her back he held her tightly.

"Teasing me, are you?"

He whispered huskily and she bit her lip naughtily.

"Maybe! What are you going to do about it?"

He put his hands on her waist and in one swift motion she was in the air and in his arms. She gasped and round her legs around his waist.

"Hmm let me show you."

*Mature content ahead*

He whispered and put her on the bed. He hovered over her and she smirked mentally. Mission successful!

He parted her legs and pulled her closer by holding her leg. Their centres touching each other and their breaths fastened.

His hands roamed on her back. The blouse was backless. Parting her hair to one side he leaned closer. He dug his face in her neck while unfastening the strings and hooks of her blouse.

She clutched it to her chest because it had come undone as soon as he unhooked it. He trailed kisses on her now exposed shoulder and back.

He slowly pushed her back and turned her around such that her back faced him.

He kissed all over her naked back and she bit her lip to control her moans. His hands now moved on her stomach and teased her navel.

She couldn't control her moan anymore when he cupped her naked breast from under the blouse. Her hold on it loosened and it took the opportunity to throw it aside.

He turned her around and hovered over her. Pulling his tshirt over his head in a swift motion he looked straight into her eyes.

She looked at him seductively and his own eyes dilated with desire.

He kissed her softly at first. The kiss began to grow passionate and hungry as his hands roamed all over her body.

She traced the muscles of his back with her fingertips. He left her lips with a tug and she felt herself get wet just by the tug because it was so hot.

He smirked and moved down placing kisses down her stomach and stopped just in front of her core.

He looked up and saw her looking at him with her elbows plopped up. He looked into her eyes and pulled her leggings down.

She tried closing her legs suddenly feeling self conscious but he didn't let her. He put his knee between her legs and undressed himself.

She looked away feeling shy all of a sudden and he held her face.

"Look at me! I want to see your eyes when I make love to you."

He demanded so sexily that she felt tingles down her core.

He rolled on a condom over his length and maintained eye contact with her all the while.

Settling between her legs he slowly entered into her. He kissed her softly as he entered her completely and made love to her the whole night.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️