Epilogue

*5 years later*

Aashi's POV

I woke up feeling some weight on me. I opened my eyes and looked around groggily.

Shivansh had pinned me down with his weight and his right hand was cupping my breast.

God! This man! He is obsessed with my breasts. Not like I am complaining.

I looked at the time and it said 5am. I still had two hours to sleep before waking up.

I turned in his arms and slept hugging him tightly.

The next I woke up he was sleeping on his stomach and his palm was groping my breast. This man!

I shook my head and slowly moved out of bed.

Our clothes were scattered on the floor and I quickly wore my gown and went to the bathroom to freshen up and have a shower.

I came out and got dressed in a red saree.

Today is Karva chauth and I am fasting. After getting ready I went to wake Shivansh up.

I sat beside him and caressed his hair.

"Wakey wakey!"

I whispered and he nuzzled his face in my stomach.

He hummed and kissed my bare skin and I giggled feeling tickles from his stubble.

"Shivansh uthiye! Your little monsters must be awake by now!"

I said and he looked at me opening his eyes slightly and smirked lazily.

"It sure is. Wanna take care of it?"

He said naughtily and I hit his chest understanding his meaning and gasped.

"Shut up Shivansh! Mai Sahil aur Siya ki baat kr rhi hu."

He laughed and hugged me again.

"Uthiye ab. Mai unn dono bandaro ko dekh kr aati hu. Udham macha dia hoga ab tak ghar mai."

I got up and went out. Both the monkeys were running around the house with their toys gun in their hands shooting around everyone and everything.

"Mumma! Phew phew phew!"

They yelled in unison and pointed their guns at me.

I held my chest and pretended to be hurt.

"Aah! Bachao mujhe!"

I said and they giggled running around again. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Kuch khaaya dono ne ya yahi kr rhe hai?"

I asked mummy and she nods and says that they had paranthas.

I then take both of them to the room and hand them over to Shivansh to bath them.

"Papa! Bubble!"

They again shout in unison and Shivansh laughed nodding. They love their bubble bath. Playing with bubbles and making weird mustaches on their faces with them.

I left them with Shivansh and also asked him to hurry and come out because Dia and her husband were about to arrive.

We celebrate Karwa chauth together every year since her in laws live in another State.

All three of them come out neatly dressed in 45 minutes. The kids again pounce on their guns and this time target Shivansh who was sitting on the sofa.

"Papa! Phew phew phew!"

He too pretended to be hurt and laid back on the sofa and the kids giggled and climbed on his stomach.

They bounced on his stomach making him oomph.

"No! Chot lag jaayegi. Chalo utho waha se."

I said and they got off his stomach and ran off again. God! These kids and their energy!

Dia and her husband came some time later and the two men immediately started talking.

Sahil, Siya and Parth, Dia's son started playing.

We had just finished our pooja and were having our tea and almonds.

We can drink water before the the sunset and tea once before the sunset. After sunset we do not eat or drink anything.

"Arre Shivansh maine yaha ek naya Chhole Kulche ka stall dekha hai."

Jiju said suddenly and Dia glared at him. He smirked naughtily and turned to Shivansh who had the same naughty smirk.

"Haan. Kuch mahine pehle hi khula hai. Kaafi achha hai. Wanna try?"

"Arre ofcourse! Ab aaye hai toh khaa lete hai. Nahi?"

He said the last part looking at Dia and she smiled too sweetly.

"I am going to kill you!"

She said and he laughed.

"Please do meri jaan. Lekin after I have those delicious Chhole Kulche. Chale Shivansh?"

He nodded and they went out leaving us stunned.

Is he not fasting this year? Yes! Shivansh fasts with me every year. I know it was not compulsory for him and he did it on his own wish but it hurt me a bit that he did not this year.

They came back half an hour later and sat on the sofa talking like they did not just commit a crime by eating Chhole Kulche when their wives were fasting for them.

"Bacho din chhipne wala hai. Paani peelo. Iske baad nhi milega."

Mummy said.

"Hamare liye bhi lete aana. Wo abhi khaa kr aaye hai na. We need water."

Shivansh said and I nodded smiling too sweetly.

We had water and were now waiting for the moon.

It was almost 9 when we finally saw the moon and went to the terrace to perform the puja.

We did the Moon's puja and then turned to our husbands.

Shivansh was standing with a smile and I smiled. He picked up the water filled pot and put it near my lips.

I had a sip and then he handed it to me like he does every year.

I look at him wide eyed and he smiles softly.

"What did you think? I won't fast? Meri lambi umar ke liye fast krti ho tum. What would I do of such a long life if you are not there with me in it?"

He said and I smiled making him have a sip too.

I then bend to touch his feet but he as usual held me back and mock glared at me.

I smiled cutely and he smiled and hugged me.

Life was perfect with him. We had our fair share of arguments but never let it affect our relationship.

I think that's how life works.❤️
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️