Epilogue

*6 years later*

Ruhanika's POV

I woke up to a slap.

Yes! You read that right. I woke up feeling a slap on my cheek.

I squint my eyes and to see what that was and see my four year old son's hand on my face.

He was sleeping horizontally on the bed with his head to my side and feet near Shaurya's.

I get up and just as I was about to correct his position he flailed his legs and kicked Shaurya's face making him groan.

But he did not wake up and went back to sleep holding our daughter who was cuddled up on his chest.

I purse my lips to control my laughter. I correct Avnik, my son's position and take Avni, my daughter from Shaurya's chest and put her on the bed.

I smile seeing Avni and Avnik immediately cuddling into each other as they continue to sleep. I kiss each of their heads and proceed to peck Shaurya's lips.

Just as I pull back an arm is snaked around my waist keeping me in place and his lips cover mine again taking them in a soft kiss.

The kiss lasted only a few seconds but as always left me in daze making him smirk.

And damn that smirk. Why does he have to look so damn hot early in the morning.

I try to hide the blush that must be coating my cheeks by now and try to get out of his grip.

Keyword: try

Yeah! I failed because my hottie husband is very strong too.

"Shaurya chhodiye mujhe. The kids are going to be late for school."

He groaned and whispered.

"Yaar tum na ye romance ke beech mai bache mat laya kro."

I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Bache toh beech mai hai na. Toh aayenge hi."

He smiled and was about to kiss me again when we heard a soft voice.

"Papa!"

The princess was awake and was demanding attention.

"Lo uth gyi aapki princess. Huggie kr lo usse."

I teased him and he glared at me playfully. He shoved me aside and made way for his princess.

She snuggled into him and I gasped.

"Bas itna hi pyaar tha aapka Shaurya. Beti ke aate hi biwi ko bhul gye."

"Papa loves me more mumma. Maan lo ab aap ye baat."

That little mouse spoke up from her father's chest and Shaurya laughed at my agape expression.

I pretended to be mad and turned my face away and both of them slowly sneaked in behind me and hugged me kissing each of my cheek making me smile widely.

I went down to ask Lata didi to prepare breakfast and lunchboxes for the kids.

I smile remembering our marriage.

It was an year after we started dating when Shaurya popped the question.

It was my birthday and he had thrown a party inviting all his men. I had gotten quite comfortable with almost all of them and they too respected me well.

Anika, Rashit's girlfriend was also invited. Yes, he had finally proposed properly and she had accepted his proposal.

I had cut the cake and fed the first bite to Shaurya. I was helping Lata didi serve the cake when a loud hoot erupted in the hall.

I looked at the men who were smiling and looking beside me.

I turned to look at what they were looking and a loud gasp escaped my lips. My hands covered my mouth and tears formed in my eyes.

Shaurya was sitting on his knee holding out a small velvet box with a beautiful diamond ring in it.

"Will you marry me?"

He asked in the softest voice and choked back a sob. I somehow nodded and hugged him tightly making him chuckle and caress my head.

"I love you."

I choked out and he kissed my head while making me wear the ring.

"I love you too meri jaan."

We got married the next month. It was the most beautiful day of my life that I can never forget.

Two months later I got to know that I was pregnant.

When Shaurya got to know about it he was scared.

"I-i don't know how to feel Ruhi. The work I do. It's not safe. Mujhe ye darr lagta hai ki tumhe kahi kuch na ho jaaye. How will we manage kids aise mai?"

His eyes held fear. Fear of losing us. I hugged him and he held me tightly.

"What do you want me to do Shaurya? Do you want us to abor-"

"Nhi Ruhi! I-I can't. I can't kill our baby."

He whispered the last part and I kissed his head.

"I'll keep you all safe even if I have to kill myself for it. Lekin mai hamare bache ko nhi maar skta Ruhi. I am so sorry baby. I am so sorry."

He whispered and kissed me softly.

That night he kept caressing my stomach and kept murmuring 'I am sorry' over and over again.

He was very paranoid when the kids started going to school. But till now we are successful at keeping out lives private.

To the world he is still the bachelor businessman and so the kids are safe.

And I know it will remain like that because I trust that Lord. He never does wrong to his people.

The work Shaurya has been doing is for the people's good and God will never make us regret it.

He made us meet and he will make sure we are happy and safe.

I thank him a million times everyday for He is the best planner in all.❤️❤️
**************************************
I hope you guys liked the story.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️