5.

Rishi's POV

It has been almost a month since I have legally adopted Yudhvan and bought him home.

He was much better now. His lungs were 75% clear and his heart was also fine now.

My baby was growing up healthy. He had his weekly checkups.

Also, he and Aarushi have been bonding quite well. He gets all cranky and crying when he doesn't see her for long.

She has been visiting him on her offs and today I am going to visit her.

I mean me and Yudhvan. He wants to see her. Yeah!

Since it's her off today so she is at home probably.

I haven't told her about our arrival because I wanted to surprise her. I mean Yudhvan wanted to surprise her.

So I buckle him up in his baby seat and he kicks his legs excitedly.

I chuckle. He knows he is going to see her.

I parked the car in front of her house and pick up Yudhvan in my arms.

I rang the bell and her father opens the door.

He smiles widely seeing me and Yudhvan. I smile back and greet him. Holding Yudhvan in one hand I bend down to touch his feet and he blesses me.

He takes Yudhvan in his arms and he looks at him with his big curious eyes.

Uncle makes cute faces at him and he giggles closing his eyes making us chuckle.

I look around for her but didn't find her. Where is she? She would have come running here if she had heard Yudhvan's voice. Is she not at home?

My thoughts came to an end when uncle said.

"So rhi hai wo. Subah 5 baje ghar aayi thi."

I smiled embarassed and said.

"Nhi wo Yudhvan ko milna tha."

Uncle smiled knowing and I hit my head scolding myself mentally for being so obvious.

"Mai utha deta hu usse."

He said and I got up.

"Uncle! Aap rehne dijiye! I mean mai-mai utha du? If you don't mind. I mean aap-Yudhvan-uske saath-mai-utha- mera matlab -"

I stopped hearing his chuckle and he said.

"Jaao. But warn kr rha hu. Wo uthne mai bhut nakhre krti hai. Beware!"

He said and I nodded with a smile trying to control the stupid grin to come on my lips.

My heart was beating like crazy. I opened the door to her room and entered in leaving the door slightly ajar lest her father assumes something wrong.

I sat beside the bed and looked at her. She looked so cute like this.

Her lips were in a cute pout and hair were a mess. Legs at weird positions and arms sprawled wide. Still she looked the cutest and the most beautiful person.

Fuck! I am so whipped!

I thread my fingers in her hair and caress them.

"Aarushi!"

I call her name softly but she doesn't even budge. I call her thrice but no response.

I smile mischievously and pinch her nose. She scrunches it and swats my hand away.

I chuckle repeat it once more and she does it again.

I then take a small strand of her hair and tickle her ear. She slaps my hand again and I purse my lips to control my laughter.

I repeat it and she scrunches her nose in annoyance.

"Tsk! Go away!"

She mumbled and I shook my silent laughter.

I lean near her face and blow air on her face tickling her.

She gets annoyed and pulls my hand making me fall over her.

"Oww!"

She grumbles and opens her eyes in irritation.

Aarushi's POV

I think I am going crazy. I am imagining him here. That too so close.

He looks at me and gulps.

"I-I am sorry. Mai wo- tumhe utha rha tha and-"

He explains and I realise that he is actually here. My eyed widen and I look at him.

This is the first time he is so close to me. Suddenly he smiles and moves his finger on my face removing the hair that were falling on my face.

I gulp and hold eye contact. He slowly cups my face and starts leaning in. He closes his eyes and my eyes widen.

No! It cannot happen like this. Not when I look like this. I panick.

"Aah!"

I yell and push him away. He gets startled and looks at me confused.

"Kya hua?"

What do I say now?

"Umm-wo- umm -Yudhvan! Haan! Yudhvan bhi aaya hoga na. Mujhe milna hai usse. Aap bahar wait kijiye mai ready ho kar aayi."

I said and ran inside the bathroom. Closing the door I sigh.

I hit my forehead and curse myself.

"Stupid! Idiot! Ullu kahi ki! Aise kaun dhakka deta hai? What would he be thinking about me now. Argh! Why am I so stupid?"

I bang my head on the wall lightly and rub the area because it hurt.

I get ready in 15 minutes and rush out. He was sitting with papa who was playing with Yudhvan.

A smile formed on my face seeing Yudhvan and I ran to him.

"Hey baby! Alle mera baby. I love you! I missed you so much."

I said picking him up and he snuggled i to me immediately. God! This feeling.

We all sit down and have our breakfast. I feed Yudhvan his baby food that Rishi got with him.

I need to stock baby food at home now.

After filling his tummy Yudhvan sleeps in my arms and I put him in my bed covering him with pillows on all sides.

I just sit there admiring him.

"I feel a deep connection with him. Aisa lagta hai jaise bhut purana naata hai isse."

I said and caressed his little hand.

"You know what. Agar aap pehle nhi kehte na isse adopt krne ka toh mai kr leti. I wish I could keep him with me forever."

I mumbled the last part.

"You still can."

He said and I looked at him confused.

"Marry me!"
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️